Ajax The Cringe is REAL!

This video is soo much cringe and must have been approved / made by the Dutch FA.

> Hollandse school / 4-3-3
> Living off so called glory which won nothing!
> Instead of adapting to moden football

Ajax, the Dutch FA, why do you make me cringe? Why do you make such an embarresment of our country? WHY?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=wszDsKLpM6M

> "We are Ajax, we are shit!
Yet we are not willing to accept it yet.
We still think we can compete by focusing on the academy.

learn to use the catalog

I hate the guy with a passion.
Okay, he played football in the passed.
Yet he has not management skills and everyhing he has done so far was childish and unprofessional.

>we are back xxx
>xxx
hmmm...

I did, this is a thread to rant at their pathetic video.

>His brain isn't comparable to a Ferrari
Pleb

>mfw ajax fans think they are a big club

kek.

you are a celtic, newcastle, sporting lisbon tier club

Well more Europa cup titles than any English club has.. so what does that say about English football?

Let me tell you: hoofball

Nearly as pathetic as Dortmund before the Wembley final

>loses final to rich team

umm no sweetie you're wrong

Ah well Liverpool yes.. Anyway.. it's still hoofball

you havent been a big club for 20 years

>stoutjesdijk
>naughty dyke
Silly Aquafresh

hun we play kult kloppo's gegenpress, it's manure who play hoofball

is there any chance ajax will put up a fight not just bend over to take it? I mean even toothpaste posters seem to have a defeatist attitude

>we play for the aplause

Read the UEFA academy report. Ajax is still number 1 in term of world class players it has produced.

Exactly ! That is why i'm cringing at this video.

Since Sneijder/VDV have Ajax produced a player that was at the club before the age of 16 and that isn't a literally who now?

doesn't mean anything.

and thats clearly not true. cant think of a single current world class player who came through the ajax academy. barcelona have at least 6 of those atm

eriksen

they poached him from denmark when he was 16.

doesn't really count imo

Was already older when he was signed

no, they know their place. they count selling players as a championship now, just like arsenal have the 4th place trophy. sad to see

Your national team is an embarrassment to your country

Suarez

Uh, no.

lmao

>20
Groningen """"scouted""" him and left them in the same manner as when he wanted to get out of his Ajax and later Liverpoop contract

Alderweireld

I know. You can blame the fuckwit in this picture

he was 16

stop being rude to ajax you cunts

Nope and the same goes for all other Beerschot players. Ajax even failed to spot Dembele, Wanyama, Nainggolan, ... all Beerschot players. The Beerschot scout, later Ajax scout, asked Ajax to sign Lukaku and Hazard. Ajax didn't listen.

Nope 16+ (a few months though but definitely not at the club before turning 16).

How do you suggest they compete when even Rooney's fucking annual wage is more then their entire starting XI

Considering the play styles of both teams, Ajax will probably take the initiative while manchester lays back and scores 3 goals from counters and mistakes from the shitty ajax defence

>mistakes from the shitty ajax defence
How bad are we talking? >we're playing Smalling and that makes me really nervous

Classic Dutch defence but with young unexperienced players.

So pretty bad

>Why do you make such an embarresment of our country?
You're the one promoting the hell out of the video, prick.

I agree. The Dutch and their ridiculously pious "total football" have never won any titles, they haven't even gotten close to winning titles. It is a loser's philosophy. I will enjoy. Sweden humiliating the disgusting. Dutch vermin in the WC qualifiers.

The upside is that the first line of defence are the forwards. Ajax' high pressure football takes a bit of the load off of the defenders

>ayy-axe

Is Ajax the Liverpool of Holland?

Ohhh total football never won any titles.. Just 3 times the Europa cup 1 in a row. European cup in 1988 and the Champions league in 1995. Lets a make a list of European titles won by swedish clubs or the NT itself..........

That was Feyenoord until 2 weeks ago

WZAWZDB

We have to put up with them every week every month every year. Just be glad they're irrelevant again next year so you won't have to deal with them and their insufferable fans.

>Ajax fans actually think they're ""real"" and """pure""" football
>actually are bigger bandwagoners than United fans

Let's be honest '95 barely counts and they got super lucky with that Kluivert goal and the fact that Capello decided to once again be a dick and not start Savicevic claiming he was "injured". Milan played better throughout the game too

>Living off so called glory which won nothing!

They won 4 European Cups, didn't they?

>implying >we wont win the league again next year

Rotterdam is happy they extended the Toornstra contract, that nig wouldnt even sit on the bench at Ajax. a whiter but shittier Gudelj

It's a Dutch trait to keep apologizing for themselves, stop being beta and have some pride in this bitch mang

>Doesn't count

Ajax was fucking dominant for the whole tournament. They even won a match in Madrid against Real, where the Real supporters started applauding the Ajax players after the match, because Ajax beat them 3-0 with great football. The reason the 1995 final was bad football, was because it's a final, and finals are most of the times shit.

If you don't know what you're talking about, just dont post..

And to make your argument even weaker, the next year Ajax was again in the CL final, against a doped up Juventus, that won on penalties.. Goodbye Albania.

having pride is racist and discriminates towards others.

>you are a (...) sporting lisbon tier club
I sure wish we were ajax tier. In terms of european titles and historical relevance, I mean.

So, are the dutch going to unironically lose the WC qualifiers to a zlatan-less sweden?

probably

>zlatan-less sweden

improved sweden

>Brazil-less world

Improved World

yes, except >we're playing guidetti instead