What is your experience with Hispanic girls?

What is your experience with Hispanic girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j5vvX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are okay as long as they keep their fuckin mouths shut

About $50/hr

why do medium sized Latina butts in thongs look so amazing?

this

Don't do it. I'm a Beaner male and let me tell you, these bitches are crazy.

>princess complex from birth
>gangs of guys who will kick your shit in if she's unhappy in anyway
>will lie a lot to get what she wants (see above)
>Needs new shit all the time
>they don't stay hot for very long (28y/o-ish)

If you're just tryna fuck, spics are wild. But anything else? Better hope you're a Mexican first, that's the only way to get protection from these bitches.

I know plenty of hot Latinas in their 30s, even 40s

I’m italian and even I think they’re loud

but you're a greaseball who lives in New Jersey

I live in NYC and there are a lot of cool Mexican and Ecuadorian girls here, I would suggest going for one

youve posted this every fucking day for like 4 days wtf are you so obsessed with

Typically if they stay hot a while, they aren't a real Latina. Typically a mix of all the Latin countries, with some white heavily mixed in. They say they are Latina because it easier than naming off all the different races that mixed.

Like me, my family is spic (Zapotec + Aztec) and for some reason part Mediterranean (greek/Roman).

Short, empty headed, vain (compared to other races), and audibly worse than a niglet.
t. central valley spic

And yet I think they’re still the most obnoxious you fat nigger spic

It depends on how hispanic they are culturally. I lived in south america for a while when I was younger. Their culture is incredibly loud. Loud all the time, for no reason. The ones we have here in the US aren't much better.

Some of the whiter looking hispanic girls can be really attractive, though. But it's not worth putting up with the shit in my opinion.

HOT af in hs/college age, turn into refrigerators after the first kid or past 26

I'm white, you fat greasy faggot

This thread is filled with virgins from Kentucky and Ohio who don't know any Hispanics.

They're often hot well into their 30s. And the crazy ones don't like like.white guys.

Says the wetback here’s your you

Just started talking with a Mexican chick. Been getting the impression already that she's crazy, flirty and full of shit. This thread is relevant to my interests, and mostly accurate.

correct impression. Don't do it

Says the spaghetti nigger

huge boxes and huger fukin mouths.
both echo chambers for my hot arian manseed.

We need more of them. Trump is the worst

only stay hot if they don't get pregnant, or if their mixed, see Ikr Vato, but does this come from home? Or is it America corrupting them? My family left Mexico in the around 1900 when Pancho Villa ran a train through my G.Grandma's village. So my family moved up alongside the whites.
t. Midwestern Spic

lol noob im in la and they cant take their eyes off me

they beg for white dik

while we here:

why do mejicans move here and turn it into mejico

God theyre amazing.

I'm a beaner, 3rd/4th Gen American. My grandpa and dad both were in the military. And dude...
We fucking hate Mexicans, they come here, don't assimilate, get complacent, are loud, don't understand that police are stricter here.

Good chunk are still connected to the Mexican Mafia.

Have lived and worked in various Latin American countries on and off for the last 5 years. Never dated or banged a Latina outside of Latin America.

I only go after cute chicks in their early to mid-twenties, so you're likely going to be workin with retards at that age, wherever you go. One main constant is that Latin culture infantilizes the shit out of Latin women. They are all whiny as fuck (even 30 and 40 somethings), sleep with stuffed animals, are pretty parochial (even the ones that have spent time outside of their countries and even the wealthy ones), and are very loud. They can be really affectionate though and will generally fuck and suck you real good.

theres a latina girl i ride the bus with that i think is so pretty. She caught me looking at her the other day and now she glances back at me sometimes kinda smiling
i really like her but idk how to start talking to her since ive never talked to people before alkjsdf

as a mexican do you have to be super macho all the time? whats that like?
where are you from?

Good fucks, personality is shit and their high maintenance.

what's cool about them?

just say "hi, we always seem to be on the bus at the same time, my names stinkballs tinypenis, what's yours" while holding your hand out looking friendly/confident.

The short bus?

tell us more about why you think that?

Uncle Juan. But in all seriousness the worst Mexicans are the 2nd gen ones who copy ghetto black culture

I said the crazy ones don't like white guys.

Here in New York they've actually revitalized neighborhoods. Like Port Richmond in Staten Island

okay thanks
i wouldnt have thought of giving her that as a fake name that sounds like a good idea

its actually a double long bus with an accordion in the middle that plays polka music around turns

more

Do you live in New York? We actually have double length buses like that here, minus the accordion music unfortunately

One almost got me expelled for making fun of her accent and apparently saying she smelled like fish tacos was sexual harassment

wow dude fuck you

I was in middles school, you can't expect me to be a decent human being

im 90% sure that i was actually possessed by demons until i turned 16 or so
i cant understand WHY i did a lot of shit

Never had that experience with Mexican girls or familys.

best sex dolls you'll ever get.

Emotionally? not really. Growing up I was taught to be a man and stand up for myself, be strong, don't take shit. But I was also told that it is okay to break down every once in a while.
Physically? Dude, nah, My dad is 5'9", 160lb, I'm 5'10", 150. We know we aren't built, so no. But we do always fight if pushed that far.
My younger brother is 6'1", 280lb, so he acts big all the time, but I still wrestle and beat up on him from time to time.
t. of all places, Kansas

Great. Here's my Mexican slut. Does whatever i ask including drinking both our piss and eating her poop.

They take my money at fast food joints.

Decent at laundry, but you have to be there watching the first 5-6 times because they're incredibly stupid. The men Seem to dominate at simple yardwork; raking blowing leaves etc.

Not him but yes if you're effeminate in any way you'll get your ass beat. It's weird. South Texas here

Definitely, they just weren't taught enough about their own culture, and they were raised in nigger neighborhoods.

Maybe you got lucky, I know dozens of different families; Native Mexican, Immigrated, Assimilated, and Native Born Americans. Typically end up all the same

Could you get her to do some stuff for us? I love that pic, but would like it better with her hands like this, and with all 3 pics...

It would make sense, a lot more un-American Mexicans live/go there. Maybe the further north you get, the less like that they are

imgur.com/a/j5vvX

They're friendly and have good taste in music/clothing

>Implying they acclimate

people talk out of their asses

all US born Mexicans are assimilated. As for fobs, it doesn't really matter because an MGTOW dweeb from Sup Forums is not gonna have anything in common with them.

They seem to suffer from less mental illness than white girls. Although usually been raped by a relative which they may get flashbacks from.

that's really interesting. ive been wondering because i watch a lot of boxing and the commentators go on and on about mexican boxers and how mexicans are so tough and macho

ITT: alt right virgins from Kentucky

lies

I have had really good experiences with Hispanic girls. Some of the best sex ever, but I think I have gotten lucky because most of them have been borderline nymphos.
*No pun intended

I fucked a Chilean
10/10 ass
5/10 vag
6/10 tits
9/10 oral

I live 13 miles from beautiful downtown Tijuana in a city called Chula Vista, in San Diego. I have Mexicans galore and trust me they're Fucking animals. I have a neighbor who holds cars, 13 at current count. Each car seems to have a family matched to it, all crammed into a three bedroom 1 1/2 bath house on a cul de sac, so they dominate the limited parking too. Of the 16 or so people only two are decent looking and one of the two can only speak by beating like a goddamn drunk donkey.

latinas have the best smelling ass and feet

well there are a lot of Mexicans where I live and they're pretty civilized and quiet. Most don't even drive, they take the subway.

agreed. there is nothing better than having a latina booty in your face while she sucks you off

My family managed to, but we've been here for over 100 years. Anyone who came in after 1980 has a low chance of assimilation

oh yeah, our Athletes are typically pumping huge amounts of testosterone.

>Libertarian, Non-virgin Spic from Kansas

that sounds really nice
how to make friends?

What? Everyone assimilates by the 2nd generation.

2 of the worst relationships I ever had were with hispanic girls. They were okay at first, but after a while it seemed like they developed the worst attitude toward the relationship. They want you to do all the work of the relationship ALL the time. They will withhold sex if they are upset with you, and there is no shortage of reasons they might get upset with you. They might go pick a fight with someone and expect you to "be a man" and go fight that person. I guess I was too reasonable and would just tell them to not go picking fights with people. I never had any other race of girlfriends do that crap. You cannot argue logic with them at all. They will resort to violence when they do not win the argument quickly enough, but they will not hesitate to call the cops on you. One of my crazies put herself in jail by calling the cops on me after assaulting me and trying to get me into that level of trouble. Not cool.

this, most of them are unkind, they don't even reach 1.70 and think they are models

sounds fun

>blacks

do you live in the area? you can try using tinder, a lot of those girls are on tinder.

well some of them assimilate to black culture and some assimilate to white culture, or both. it depends on where you live.

nah i live in the shitty midwest fack

are there mexican girls where you live? it would still work

I ate out an Ecuadorian girl last year and it tasted so fucking good

not very many, ive only seen a few around. im kinda terrified of using tinder because dont you need to hook it up to facebook? then everyone would see how much of a loser i am kek

more on the salty milk side or more coiny side?

yes but it doesnt post anything to your facebook. and tinder is extremely common, mine says that 36% of my fb friends use it.

it tasted tangy actually

No, just smile and say hi.

Wrong.

Brazil, Argentina, Colombia (maybe Venezuela if she is one of the cute ones) the rest trow to the garbage they are nigreeses or 4foot half mayans

Yeah the mexicans around national/chula vista tend to be the less assimilated mexicans. Not exactly a great representation. I live further east in san diego in a mostly hispanic area and theyre generally very polite and friendly. Ive never really seen them display that kind of obnoxious behavior.

Women are women... fuck them all and quit being a fucking queer. Also, latina assholes are the best for digging your tongue in.

and thats all?

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL

stormcuck

I literally said
>If you're just tryna fuck, spics are wild. But anything else?