Mfw I realized this world is just one of possible timelines

>mfw I realized this world is just one of possible timelines

According to the multiverse theory, it's true, then what's the point of my life?
I mean even if I achieve something in this timeline, there're many timelines where I fail at the same time becouse all the possible timelines actually exsist after all

oi who gives a fuck op

Even assuming there is only a single timeline, what could possibly be the point of your life?
Even if you achieve something, it will be forgotten almost immediately afterwards and civilization will crumble to dust eventually anyway.

Don't you?
If so, I had to say you're a little bit oblivious to feelings

there's no point in debating the purpose of life, do what you can to enjoy it
dickass

>believing the pseudoscience multiverse theory without any actual knowledge of science and no prior reading of any scientific papers
this is why most people around the internet are misserable
you are a dumbass that doesnt realize how stupid he really is and at the same time believes he is smart
you are right op
what even IS the point of your life? kys

I guess feelings mean a lot to me
The moment I feel joy, the moment I feel sadness, those instances are all precious to me, but if the multiverse theory is true, that'd ruin the preciousness of those feelings I guess

are there truths which have to exist in every possible world?

You're not precious.
You were never precious.
You're a speck of overgrown mold sticking to a pebble in the middle of nowhere.

Don't you wanna know whv you're born in this world?

I'm not surn, maybe

Became my life can't be told from others' perspective, I'm precious to myself, like you're precious to yourself

Roll

>Became my life can't be told from others' perspective,

Then why would a hypothetical alternate universe version of you also having feelings matter to you at all? Your life isn't told from their perspective either.

>like you're precious to yourself
Joke's on you kiddo I've never like myself one iota.

Good taste, OP.

there is no why, that's silly. Do you believe in things like fate or destiny too? lunacy

>HorribleSubs
Bad taste, user.

Becouse alt-universe mes also having precious memories makes me feel like my life isn't precious, like I'm just one of them

Same to you lad

I guess so, fate or destiny, whatever it is, there's something that underwrites our world

Life is meaningless. The only meaning that are bound to your actions is the meaning you put to them yourself OP.

The best thing you could ask for in life is having someone with you along the way that acknowledges and shared those actions.

>Though as it is uncertain we live in a multiverse or a single universe it is unknown if we are free of our actions or if the universe we are in branched from the original and therefore already has a fixed ending for every possibilities. Which would render free will irrelevant.

Subbing's dead, user.
No reason not to use HS, for airing shows.
Vivid and Asenshi are doing a joint for VE, but eh, it's not really worth it.

You mean you don't care if this world is predetermined or not?
If so I'm jealous of you, becouse that's something I can't do myself, shaking off this feeling is really hard for me, to think these precious memories are just a bunch of copies from others

you're delusional, grasping at straws to find a reason to your existence when there is none, objectively

Haven't you ever felt like something is destined to happen in your life?
Something precious often has that kind of mysterious taste to it

>Becouse alt-universe mes also having precious memories makes me feel like my life isn't precious, like I'm just one of them

You're also just one of 7 billion people here and now in this universe.
Why do hypothetical feelings of hypothetical people make you feel less precious, when real feelings of real people do nothing for you?

>You mean you don't care if this world is predetermined or not?
The world may or may not be predetermined, but you certainly are.
Everything you do and feel is just a chemical reaction in your brain reacting to external stimulus.
You have no control over these reactions. Even you attempting to control these reactions is itself a reaction.

Whats the point of my life?
Have fun.

Becouse this version of me is my real self for me, the only existence that can feel for me, so other people don't have anything to do with that
But alt-universe mes are different than them, becouse they are all me

Having fun is a noble reason I gunss

>But alt-universe mes are different than them, becouse they are all me

No they aren't. They're less relevant to you than anyone presently alive.

The reason we can't agree on this is becouse we have different ways of seeing thins
For me, they're much more relevant than others in this timeline, almost as important as me

>For me, they're much more relevant than others in this timeline
Which is asinine, because they don't even exist.

You're having babby's first existential crisis for the worst possible reason.

You can't deny they exist becouse we don't have the means to do so
Just shrugging off this as nonsense is easy, but I can't lie to myself, not to my feelings

Why sweat about the small details? If we lived in a virtual reality constructed by a super computer. Would you be able to tell as a NPC in a vast game that you are not real? Still you feel pain, joy, sadness, relief...

The freedom of action is irrelevant in my opinion because the only thing that counts is if you are enjoying the experience you're going through.

I know what you're saying is right, but can't bring myself to accept it
Deep down part of me says I'm not precious, and that's very scary