If foriegners hate us so much , if they really hate americans so much and say we are all so stupid and retarded

If foriegners hate us so much , if they really hate americans so much and say we are all so stupid and retarded...
Then would it not be counter intuitive for them to want us to get rid of our guns?

Seems like if they hated us so much they’d be tottaly fine with the world they conjured up where we all carry 3 guns on our person at any given time and have shootouts in the parking lot before school and then tip each other on our performance.

If they really did hate us so much and they believed what they actually say you’d think they would egg us on and tell us to get more guns so we would off ourselves faster.
If they really hated us this much they’d tell us we are doing great and to keep it upz

But they don’t
Why?
Because 1. They arn’t foriegn. They are americans posing as foriegners so that it seems like theY remove some level of bias from their bullshit and
2. They do hate americans but it’s only because they themselves are a derranged liberal living in an america they hate because they are losing in almost every form and facet of political discourse except for main stream media. Which is also debateably losing.
These are the dying throws of a beaten down and forgotten pack of retards that commited social suicide by being the most obnoxiously fucking dumb political party in the history of ever.
And even though they know they are losing and it’s specifically thanks to their radical political ideology, they continue to double down on it each time they lose instead of accepting that maybe just maybe people with common sense don’t buy into their bullshit.

TL;DR?
>Cry more libtards.

I'm from poland (belive it or not)
my opinion on U.S.A :
well not perfect country but i can't say it is worst or bad one.
At least you guys are proud people.

UK fag here, we hate you as a country, you're all so loud and obnoxious and you just make everything you touch into a giant clusterfuck of emotions and retardation. I want you to keep your guns until the government tries to take them away, I'm counting on a civil war in the next 10 years that will hopefully bring an end to the US, id bet on it but I can't find any bookmakers that take bets like that

Although saying that I despise the liberals far more than I do the conservatives, at least the "right" can actually seem to maintain a conversation for 30 seconds without declaring everything to racist, sexist or fascist

100% not Polish, nice try you yank faggot. At least Poland has attractive women, blonde, white and skinny.
Leave it to yank fucks to write an abortion of an essay on Sup Forums with numerous spelling mistakes and absolute nonsense sentence structure. There is literally no bigger joke of a country in the world at the moment than the USA, and that includes North Korea lmao

Talking to anyone with a strong or moderate view on politics is fucking obnoxious. Doesn't matter which side you retards fall on, you're both easily triggered faggots who cry the second that anyone disagrees with you.

You're living on a tiny island that is being infiltrated by ignorant, violent immigrants on a daily basis. These immigrants openly defy your culture, values, and government. They segregate themselves proudly, and undermine your nation at every opportunity. Their wins render Americans incredulous. One day in the near future, Britain and it's cultures won't even be recognizable. Cheers

>The whole world hates America

>America needs open borders for the millions of foreigners that want to live there

Pick one

>If foriegners hate us so much , if they really hate americans so much and say we are all so stupid and retarded...
>Then would it not be counter intuitive for them to want us to get rid of our guns?

No we hate you because you put innocent people (e.g., you're children) at unnecessary risk of being shot.

>you're

"your" etc.

Don Draper's line there should have ended after the first three words.

>>The whole world hates America
>>America needs open borders for the millions of foreigners that want to live there
>Pick one

The whole world would hate america less if it had fewer degenerate murdering psychopaths by population.

At least they don't shoot up schools and shopping malls every fucking month lmao

nope. just wait til theyre throwing gays off buildings though!

So, billions instead of millions would be pounding down our borders to get in. Wonderful logic, newfriend.

"What is an Islamic truck of peace", Alex?

Something that happens once or twice a year to adults in Euro area? As opposed to your children getting shot up every month

But, that doesn't happen every month.

?
No

Fucking hell the irony

Foreigners don't "hate" Americans, they just think the place is a retarded.

The fact that you support political parties as if they are sports teams is testament to how dumb most of the population is. You are either a racist conservative or a liberal hellbent on establishing communism.

The fact that you sing the fucking national anthem at every given turn and glorify anyone that has served in the military as a "hero" is, again, testament to how retarded a significant chunk of your population is.

The fact your "rights" to own assault weapons seem to be more important than the fact that people go bankrupt to pay medical bills (because access to healthcare is somehow a commodity) is again an example of how retarded you are.

Guess what dipshits - we don't live in a world of absolutes, giving people healthcare isn't going to lead you into a dictatorial regime, that you need those M16s to defend yourself from.

Us having guns is why we don't have the same immigrant problems going on in Europe right now. Life is risk. I'd rather take the incredibly remote chances of my son getting shot at school, than the incredibly likely chances of him getting fucked with in public because nobody can defend him if a mudslime decides it's his day.

Agreed, its much more often.
Not even two months gone snd whats the count? 12 or something?

you tell them Sup Forumsrother

as if it should happen at all

Yes
Correct
Obviously
Yes
Correct

No. Not even close. The number that the blissfully ignorant media has floated around was "18 school shootings so far in 2018". When you look at their source, it shows ONE mass shooting (Parkland, Fl), some accidental discharges by police (none hurt), drivebys in bad neighborhoods where the whole area was sprayed, a couple suicides (1 in an abandoned school), a couple fights between niggers in a parking lot, and quite a few cases where a stray bullet went through a window and didn't hurt anyone.

>And, that number included colleges, too

>If foriegners hate us so much , if they really hate americans so much and say we are all so stupid and retarded...
>Then would it not be counter intuitive for them to want us to get rid of our guns?

Despite what you may think, As a non-american, I look on your country and see the horrific inequality, the astounding ignorance of so many, all the ugly aspects which are truly shitty.
But I also look as see my fellow men, women and children, and I do not wish them harm. I would hope that despite all those injustices, the violence, and the ignorance, that their children will grow up in a safer world. And that includes one where they have a murder rate that isnt 4 times higher than the developed world.

Just because I am foreign to you does not mean I "Hate" america. I have the utmost sympathy for the people.

For me it is your fucking stuborness and how everything always has to revolve around the usa. Can you not for once admit mistakes or stay back. I remember threads about my country on Sup Forums and meritards kept flocking it and kept screaming "but in murica...". Ffs step it down with your constant e-whoring

Oh well its all cool then.

/threas

To everyone else in the world, yankees are the foreigners.
Also a profound embarrassment to the human race.