Europe Cuisines power ranking(ECP) 2017 results update

Europe Cuisines power ranking(ECP) 2017 results update

Other urls found in this thread:

skandinavskepotraviny.cz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogurt
rt.com/news/316327-moscow-mosque-largest-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leipäjuusto
reuters.com/article/us-food-countries-idUSBREA0E01S20140115
oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2014-01-15/dutch-beat-french-and-swiss-top-oxfams-new-global-food-table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_cuisine#Ottoman_palace_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

czechia blue into the trash

What the fuck is Czech food?

Germany should be blue too.

no it shouldnt
i live here
i know it better than you

aah, i remember your threads, what happened to you?

>turkish bland tier
>greek masterchef

are you fucking kidding me right now? Half of their """cuisine""" is turkish cuisine.

i thought that too
go to wikipedia
and it will destroy your world view

>Bacalhau
>Masterchef tier

Honestly, there is not an ounce of originality in Turkish dishes. It's a mix of Greek, Armenian, Arab, Persian and Central Asian dishes.

Name any dish and I can tell you who Turks stole it from.

Still, it's good food though. Nice mix.

>be turk
>can access to a free encyclopedia

I agree, it's not quite sopa tier yet...

*can't

>let me use pork meat instead of lamb or whatever turks use and call it gyros instead of döner kebab

nah i don't need to use wikipedia for this shit.

>Germany should be blue too.
a compliment from France. I feel honored

turks turned the meat 90° to cut it faster
the entire contribution of the turkic subhumans to humanity

>The Netherlands
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Bad
Kys shiteater.

Our excuse is that the climate isn't suited for creating good cuisine.

We make good desserts though

>implying that's not a kraut border hopper

What are some good Russian dishes?

fruits that arent moldy

>spanish food
>bland copy

There are many 2bh, I'm sure almost anyone can find something he likes. I really like blini and soups. And some meat dishes, but it's hard to cook them so I eat them only in restaurants.

frozen horse & dog

>these aren't the pinnacle achievement of human cuisine

Come on mate.

you do know that most of turkish cuisine was inspired by greeks and caucasians right?

or do they teach you "muh cuisine" at your indoctrination schools?

Greek food is better you latino subhuman

That's just feijoada, mate.

Pressed enter by mistake.

I don't agree with OP, but you posted a bad example.

I'm sure you turks love it, yeah.

yeah just like you were inspired to call yoghurt greek right? does YOĞURT sound greek to you papadapoulos?

in turkey you learn from young age that turkey is a very strong and important country
food in the balkans and middle east is turkish

I am a Greek

Greeks had yogurt before the turkic subhumans brought their rotten food to Anatolia.

while European nations were flourishing all you worthless turk subhumans did was killing people and renaming food

Unless you've actually went to that country and eat various types of their food, it's not fair to judge them. Js

>czech cusine

but the balkans is right
your food is greasier and trashier than Greek food
same with turkish food
white trash people

On the account of what? Google images?

Is there ANY Swedish food anyone outside the Nordic countries eat? Can't really think of any.

The only thing of note we have is that maybe, just maybe, we invented the cinnamon roll.

As I know it's actually pretty good. My friends told me that everything is cheap, tasty, and portions are big.

dont fool yourself you dirty balkanshit
here the natinal food of yugoslavia made in turkey

deep fried breaded cheese

Sweden (and the Nordic countries and even eastern Europe) will never have much projecting, simply because your climate wasn't too conducive to having plenty of varied food to make tastier recipes with.

Which is why Mediterraneans and Southern Europe will always have better cuisine, because even poor people had access to different things and could experiment more.

Having Empires and/or Trade-Hubs also helped us down here.

You guys just drew the short stick on that particular thing.

I like how your arrogant edgy ass is absolutely so ignorant as to what people actually eat here. Pretending to be some alpha greek dog by acting cool in generalizing other countries and projecting your own failing one. You're so cool here on Sup Forums congrats.

My first year working after the school ;) it was little hectic

you are the dogs you filthy slavshit

google balkan food
litereally
2/3 of all pics on front page are this

Ikea food

>spanish food
>bland

My family andnI went to a Bavarian style place in USA. It sucked dick, except for the duck which was just cooked meat.

knäckebröd

Oh I know. I'm just a bit curious if there is any Swedish food that has gone somewhat main stream since I can't think of any. Not to mention seeing as everyone in Scandinavia ate the same things there is barely even any distinctly Swedish food in the first place. More just Scandinavian food.

Does Ikea even serve any Swedish food or is it just hotdogs and meatballs?

to be fair
you americans just eat shit
edible shit

it was probably some microwaved trash

Why are you literally being mean for no reason, having a narcissistic persona on Sup Forums isn't gonna get you far and it's really just annoying and childish. Judging by the fact you A. Used google in the first place to research a cuisine based off some mainstream pictures and B. Thinking the cuisine will accurately be summed up by googling "balkan", an entire peninsula with a shit ton of cultures and nations that are only grouped together by a geographic similarity. But no go ahead and try to be popular on Sup Forums with your buzzwords and shitty ego that will get you so far

But we have eshop with your food

My gf was in goterborg for erasmus so she sometimes bought some shit

skandinavskepotraviny.cz

check your taste buds

I guess, but people have probably been eating rye flatbread since rye was first cultivated so I'm not sure how Swedish it can be called.

Man. Now I want a nice moist kladdkaka.

Neat.

I suppose Surströmming is pretty famous, but again it's more one of those things that have been eating by people throughout the ages but was "popularized" by us Swedes.

i hate you balkanshits very much
you are human trash
there is no reason for you filthy creatures to exist

Nice counter arguement, I'll take that dear to my heart sir.

Never have it but yeah its famous

But since my gf returned we are eating almost every morning knackerbrod with ham and that fish tuba

Not big fan desu, its pretty lazy breakfast

Oh yeah and she is now drinking like 2l of coffee every day

Czech in Prague was some of the worst food I've eaten. I can't speak of Slovakia but Germany, Austria and Poland all have better food.

>2l everyday
Is like to look at her when her adenosine receptors doubled.

>I'd like
Sorry for my retardness

Garbage. Worst I've eaten. A lot of it is just shitty versions of Hungarian food. They also have these gross white bread dumplings which are just flavorless, gelatinous, white slabs. At least Britain gave us sandwiches.

>Czech cuisine

literally the exact same as Austrian/Slovenian/Bavarian food.

Are you sure you was in actual Czech and not some American thematic park?

Thats langos

Hungarian food for drunk people

Tbh its not really popular

>Sorry for my retardness

no

>Pork and beans
I'm not impressed

I don't remember many Czech dishes' English names but it's impossible to be in Prague and don't eat some delicious local food.

And this hungarian shit we are selling for 4€ to tourists

Ice cream in is our idea

Scottland should be ultra green

>Sweden
It wasn't for you

It's actually even older. It most likely is from Mesopotamia.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogurt

>Russia

you have more muslims than we do

>Switzerland red
Your map is bad and you should feel bad.

kys

Our Muslims eat pork, drink vodka and we use their resources to get money for the grand duchy of Moscow. Also, our muslims have been living where they live now for hundreds years while all yours are imported welfare monkeys. I hope you're proud.

Nah
Greek cuisine is much more Mediterranean, yours is pretty much Middle Eastern
Also, Turkey uses a lot of unhealthy fats and sugar desu

>The Mediterranean diet is a modern nutritional recommendation based on the dietary patterns of Greece, Southern Italy, France and Spain in the 1940s and 1950s.[2] The principal aspects of this diet include proportionally high consumption of olive oil, legumes, unrefined cereals, fruits, and vegetables, moderate to high consumption of fish, moderate consumption of dairy products (mostly as cheese and yogurt), moderate wine consumption, and low consumption of non-fish meat products.[3]

rt.com/news/316327-moscow-mosque-largest-europe/

>Thousands of Muslims have gathered in central Moscow to witness the opening of one of the biggest mosques in Europe. The ceremony was attended by Russian President Vladimir Putin, as well Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.

I unironically really like Russian food but it isn't fancy at all. Very simple. But comfy.

Well they're not gonna go to a church

>portugal blue
>spain red
mmmmm

I'm muscovite and I hardly see any muslims when I'm out. Unlike in Munich or Rotterdam. I'll also visit Sweden some day but I'm sure places like Stockholm and Malmo are way worse.

Yeah, forgot to add Switzerland to the list of countries with identical cuisines

If you have to look for cuisine in the nordics you'll find it at it's best in the christmas season, since people stockpiled and made foods through the year especially for the occasion.

that looks sooo alien apart from the ham and french salad

I feel there may be some bias here

A lot of salads, Casseroles, meats, fish, usually home made beer, rice porridge and bread cheese (squeky cheese) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leipäjuusto

Haha. No.

Spain is objectively blue
I think Spain is the county with the most Michelin starts

Don't you see? masterchef tier, popular around the world. Probably a fucking beer with goat, uma delicia .

It said Praha and I took a train from Win to get there and everyone spoke Czech and half didn't use deodorant....so I'm going with yes I was in CZR. It is cheap and the portions are good but it didn't impress me at all.

I get the Turkish hate in yurop but if you don't like Turkish food you're either lying to yourself or you enjoy eating shit

>but it's impossible to be in Prague and don't eat some delicious local food.
You must eat terrible food in Russia.

Lel.
Wtf u guys are so subtle, not.

I'll just leave this here.

reuters.com/article/us-food-countries-idUSBREA0E01S20140115

oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2014-01-15/dutch-beat-french-and-swiss-top-oxfams-new-global-food-table

you have no idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_cuisine#Ottoman_palace_cuisine

turkey should be blue and czechia green. beer isnt food.

Gross.

Dutch people have healthy food.

Foreign manlets can't stand it. But we top the best food charts.