New real celeb thread

new real celeb thread

first

third

very nioce

cracks me up everytime

Oh no, you can't get your daily dose of every fucking image that's posted every 3 goddamned hours you cringey US Magazine reading cunt.
Kill Yourself. Zero joke. Not kidding in the least. Go into your parents medicine cabinet and swallow every single pill you can get your hands on and crawl into the tub to die you useless douchebag.

best emma

the retard has arrived

love you too

:s

>nudes when?

You are wasting your time

Ironic post

stay mad watsonfag

just me, i got more too

why so mad faggot

Soon, I hope

no men in this thread please

because he mistakingly posted in a spiderman thread

hey spermlord, facialart was my favorite faker but you're okay too

DILLON STAHP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE!!!!

What do you think you're winning with this? Wether you leave or stay a new thread will always be made

there's a new thread without spiderman faggot

Thx, FacialArt is a god of faking, It's ok, i do think he's way better than me too lol

much like ylyl threads most people will leave the second they see a spam picture, expecting that the whole thread is shit, which it usually is. so only you faggots are left

Fair point, even if it is useless in the end

the thing too is that there is other places on the chan that these threads could be posted continual but even there people have seen the cancerious personalities that post the common pictures and ran them out, so they only have here left.

dont even bother talking to him just sage post

Funny, i think the same thing of spider man spammer with nothing better to do in their life to try and ruin celeb thread on Sup Forums.