Why is Chicago such a shithole? LA, New York, Seattle, etc. are all liberal as well but nowhere near as shit as Chicago...

Why is Chicago such a shithole? LA, New York, Seattle, etc. are all liberal as well but nowhere near as shit as Chicago. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/04/us/chicago-shootings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not. I went on vacation there and it was fantastic.

may seem like a fucking ass backwards idea to you, but maybe you should learn some god damn history?
chicago was near pretty much every resource based industry, from lumber to meat to grain and whatever else was in the heartland. America built tons of railways to chicago in order to ship the products back east. The city became industrious and urbanized. nowdays we have no need for chicago, but like all cities that got big in ye old late 1800s crime and poverty made living in them a fucking hell hole.

Where exactly did you go? The touristy areas like the Loop?

>I'm a sheltered suburban faggot that doesn't know what he's talking about: the post

I moved to LA from Chicago last year and I'm dying to go back. It's fucking filthy here. At least in Chicago they keep neighborhoods pretty segregated, northside is fucking beautiful.

Chicago is supposed to be nice minus the black parts of it.
Aka every single place in the world.
The black parts suck.

Of course. Why would I visit industrial parts or ghettos for vacation?

La and shitattle are hellholes, dawg

I visited Chicago and I enjoyed myself very much.

Great museums, good food, but stick to the good neighborhoods where the cops are. To use the Chiraq analogy, that's the Green Zone.

You get in the wrong area where they are chimping the fuck out, they will never find your body.

LOLWUT

Dude Seattle is a fucking shithole, crackheads and homeless people on literally every single street. I lived there for 12 years I know what I'm talking about.

LA is a dump too, Mexcretement everywhere and people will just leave their trash on the side of the freeway, like entire sofas and shit.

NY I haven't been to in a while but it was mostly Puerto Rican shops with bars on the windows.

Chicago around the Loop is nice as fuck. They've done a great job gentrifying the area. And it's beautiful when you get down on the water. The only time it becomes niggerish is when people come out for big events.

Its always been nice on vacation. just a bit cold

niggers

is there even away to fix this?

seems like in chicago youre always within a few miles of where someone got shot

leveling the whole goddamn place would be a start

>like entire sofas and shit.

I lol'd irl it's true

t. southern orange county

shit forgot link nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/04/us/chicago-shootings.html

Stay in the loop or north of Belmont Ave. Chicago is really nice otherwise. Niggers ruin everything. All the crime mentioned in the news is really just black on black.

Seattle going to shit, quick.

>we don't need raw materials or agriculture anymore

corruption. it's in their blood. chicago spawns or attracts the likes of obama and hillary and rahm emanuel

As a person who visits chicago regularly, this

You mean Loop and North of the Loop minus Division.

Lincoln Park is straight south of Belmont and is one of the richest neighborhoods in Chicago.

Perhaps because they don't have as many pet negroids to tend too?

>Why is Chicago such a shithole?

A higher percentage of niggers, obviously

Parts of Chicago are a shithole as with any other city. It's just that those parts of Chicago are super shitty.

Some cities don't have ghettos, though.

Like Seattle. Minneapolis does, but it's pretty tame compared to every other major city.

To enrich yourself in the high percentage of blacks of course. What says family fun more than grand theft auto

I'm not a robot

You're right. Just pointing in a general direction.

>Rahm Emmanuel
>Chicago Police Department

theres your answer, and DeBlasio is well on his way to making NYC as shitty

I never imagined Chicago even having a beach.

Lived there for 10+ years, now live in suburbs. Not that bad, south of Hyde Park starts to get bad.

What people don't realize is that the sectioning off of the city is good. Black violence stays in black neighborhoods mostly because they're segregated by highways or rail lines. When the black violence spills over into the white neighborhoods that affects tourism so the cops crack down.

I think a few months ago we had a shooting on the skyway and the cops began installing a ton more of those gunshot detectors to ease tourists' minds. They have no plan to fix the bad parts of Chicago, they just wish to keep them isolated.

Last time I visited Chicago was great. I was downtown though, near the Sears tower for training.

Also gentrification is easing up the North side, so things are actually getting better compared to the 90s. Here's a street across the river from the former Cabrini Green public housing. When I was younger I went urban exploring around here and found a basement full of animal carcasses. That whole area is now white and moderately wealthy. All the displaced blacks got moved into the suburbs like Hoffman Estates and Streamwood. Crime has steadily risen in those suburbs as a result but since it's fractioned off it doesn't seem as bad.

I want to see how ghetto blacks move. Like, the entire process from finding a new place to unpacking their stuff.

It must be such a shitstorm. Someone needs to make a reality show out of it.

The Great Lakes are pretty big with plenty of beaches.

I was young but I remember some of the later buildings being demolished. They moved piecemeal since most of the Cabrini Green homes were only like 50% occupied. They basically just had a bus/train exodus to the suburbs little by little. It wasn't like a flood, but you started to see certain neighborhoods become Section 8 havens. It's by no means as bad as Chicago since the suburbs are still mostly white, but violent crime and theft really rose. Case in point, my town has an average of 2 murders a year. Of the murders for the past 3 years, 1/2 the murderers have not been white in a town that is 96% white.

Yeah boy howdy LA and NY are just utopia right? Why dont you just swing by comption and have a chat with the locals about cultural enrichment.

detroit and philadelphia are just as bad

who /soufside/ here?

Canada bro has it right.

I know that Sup Forums hamfists the notion that all cities are liberal bastions of minorities, crime, and degeneracy, and in many way's that's true, but most of that bullshit is confined to key parts of the city.

If you actually visit Chicago and not just get your opinion from some paranoid retard on here, you'll find that the downtown area is actually very nice and has a lot of money invested in it. Areas north of the city like the Gold Coast and Evanston are lined with wealthy whites and have plenty of parks and green infrastructure. It's like the 11th most globally significant city in the world if you go by global city rankings and is an economic engine for the midwest and nation.

More niggers.

>Trump tower in the middle
>not black like the other 2 tallest buildings

How did Trump fuck this up? You can barely notice his tower even tho it's like the 3rd tallest and in the middle