Globies have no response to this

Globies have no response to this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jf7QUvFtFk
youtube.com/watch?v=OzfIShUmr4A
youtube.com/watch?v=RNAWVOts-JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off with this shitty bait.
everyone knows the flat earth tripe was a trolling attempt invented by a few faggots on Sup Forums a year ago
and then a few famous niggers rolled with it and made it famous.
you offer nothing new. if you did, you could offer a solid explanation of your points, rather than stupid faggoty pictures that prove nothing other than your ignorance of how science actually works.
tldr: fuck off, your shitty bait sucks ass

This universe is flat so there's no wonder there

It actually means a Cathouse in the morning

Shut the actual fuck up about shit you have no fucking idea about. I guarantee your bitch ass has never NEVER seriously looked into this stuff. You cling to God awful shit like gravity which literally had no scientific basis behind it. You can OBSERVE AND TEST that a line 20 miles away DOES NOT dip down AT ALL. fuck off you jewish NASA shill. Try harder.

>fuck off with this shitty bait.
And yet, you responded.
Tard.

Yeah tennisballs are also flat!

>which literally had no scientific basis behind it

At least none you are able to understand you inbred retard.

B8ception

This

it's actually a torus

Prove that an object's mass attracts less massive objects. You can't.

>You can OBSERVE AND TEST
your retardation is showing.
Why can everyone south of the equator see the exact same stars rotating in the same direction around the same fixed central point in the sky due south of them, if they're supposedly all looking in different directions?
Why are the distances between degrees of latitude uniform and don't grow exponentially away from the equator?
Why does everyone on Earth get the same result for the Eratosthenes experiment, when people nearer the equator should get a much smaller circumference for the Earth than those nearer the poles?
checkmate, shitty bait poster

>Earth level
Fucking what?

Oddly enough the inception meme is kinda innaccurate as that isn’t the term that describes the whole dream within a dream thing in the movie. But I’m sure at this point it’s kind of pointless to bring that up.

That looks pretty flat to me.
Tennis balls are flat, I can see it right there myself. Earth is also flat.

.... wut

Einstein proved this by showing that you can actually see light that's behind the sun because the light Bends around the sun so you can actually see it you can test this out yourself with a decent telescope... Stop disproving basic facts and I'll stop getting baited..

Blah blah saying words that you yourself are trusting from someone else's mouth. Exactly like a sheep. Go to those places and do the experiments yourself then come back. This "collective knowledge" bullshit is just that, bullshit. EVERYONE has go to square one and do it for themselves. It's literally the only way.

>Stop disproving basic facts
Well if it's disproven it's not really a fact is it. Oops :)

>claims someone else believes, too retarded to notice NO BELIEF WAS EVER STATED
>can't respond to inconsistencies in his shitty claims
> trying to use the 'sheeple' defense

>here are a few refutations of this SHITTY BAIT

Why do arc lengths of given angles of longitude decrease rather than increase south of the equator?
Why does the sun not rise in the northeast and set in the northwest all year around for everyone on Earth?
Why does the sun set, when the law of perspective states that the angular size of the sun's altitude, like everything else, can't become negative?
Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"?

Seriously, did you fall asleep during geometry class, or are you just completely demented?

FLAT-TARDS HAVE NO RESPONSE TO THIS

Simplest answer; if the world was flat then how could a plane traveling in a straight line leave one location, travel around the world and then return to the same location coming from the opposite direction? Is it magically teleported when it reaches the edge of your flat world to the exact opposite side?

Here's how this thread is gonna go:
Half the people are gonna say you're a faggot but agree the earth isn't flat.
The other half are gonna call you a faggot but pretend to believe that the earth IS flat for the sake of having an argument.
These two groups are gonna argue and troll and absolutely fuck all will be accomplished.

you failed to respond to his points

If he's baiting, why do you keep refuting his claims seriously?

*Stop shittily attempting to disprove, etc.

First of all, the laws of gravity do not say that "larger objects attract smaller objects" but instead that "all objects with mass attract all other objects with mass"

Secondly, read literally any actual scientific literature on the subject, and you will find that gravity is how we discovered Neptune and Pluto.

You tried, though

takes 3 seconds to copypaste a response, easy and fun to point out his shitty bait (plus on the off chance some retard might consider his faggoty bait real, the pasta offers other points)

are you afraid?

Well it's not they just think they did by showing lame pictures that prove nothing it's kinda funny and sad at the same time

Juvenile-level troll.

>Why do arc lengths of given angles of longitude decrease rather than increase south of the equator?

They don't

>Why does the sun not rise in the northeast and set in the northwest all year around for everyone on Earth?

Why would it?

>Why does the sun set, when the law of perspective states that the angular size of the sun's altitude, like everything else, can't become negative?

As humans our eyes can only see a certain distance forward. So once the sun passes a person's event horizon (i.e. the horizon) the object will appear to sink.

Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"?

Because objects sufficiently far enough away will not appear to get smaller after that said distance.

This might not make sense to you but that's because you haven't done the research. What you think "makes sense" is another deception. It's honestly time to wake up.

Flight paths are not what you think they are dude.

If there was ever a proof that the Earth was flat, I'd engage.
But this is just silly.

Oh, that's deep. Very deep.
Knee-deep.

Doesn't prove the flat Earth but proves NASA is lying to us about how Earth looks.

OH.. what are they then?? Please explain yourself

Hey I know the truth. If you want to know you need to do the research. Put in some effort lazy ass

See

fucking gotem

Not an answer. People have flown around the world in a straight path before returning to the original place of origin. Science isn’t even needed to disprove your sorry ass, just logic.

Good, I laugh everytime I get to see them desperately try to clamor and cling to this already debunked bullshit. They're like leftists, they'll deny facts and reality which destroys their fictitious headcanon

Next you're gonna say planes fly upside down below the equator.

This particular bait/meme is getting old

Wow - this guy so lazy he can't be bothered to paste with the usual crap.

This dude is larping and probably just fishing for Flat Earth meme pics.

>As humans our eyes can only see a certain distance forward
we can overcome the 'human eyes' limitation with a telescope. we know no telescope, no matter how powerful will see any terrestrial object farther than what basic trigonometry tells us the curvature of the earth will admit.

>event horizon
kek, trying to use black hole terminology to sound sophisticated. our eyes are not the limit, retard, photons in the atmosphere might be, but as I explained above, we can overcome that with lasers and telescopes high enough.

>Because objects sufficiently far enough away will not appear to get smaller after that said distance.

yes, and arguing for a flat earth implies a distance within the radius of the so-called flat earth. this proposes an angular size of the sun and moon that are within the range of error for human measurement. we do not see this and you just tripped over your own logic.

this might not make sense to you, but that's because you lack the understanding of multivariate mathematics, statistical mechanics, and spatial relations that you should have learned in 3rd grade and that you can test for yourself at any moment.

fucking. GOTEM

I have a degree in maths and have won law cases most would describe as unwinnable. People who know me know that I am not a fool.

If it's a meme, it has to be true.

Ah yeah you got me there... I'm a aeronautical station operator and I've no clue how flight paths work I'm sorry you got me now... Lol go get an education in something first please..

Infinity doesn't have a radius dumbass haha. What a shill.

hahahahaahahhaa

Every other planet and moon in the observable solar system is round, and has been proven through observation, video, and picture time lapses as well as our own. We do not break that mold because you believe your special snowflake mentality is right. Every flat earth argument has been fundamentally broken down and disproven, and only your self imposed denial of reality and facts keeps your movement going.

Have a nice day, stay mad.

I'm a plaeontologist who knows Dinosaurs are a lie

They literally live in a different reality. It's not denial to them. That's what is really scary.

Well said user! Best reply yet.

>Globies have no response to this
You cannot be this stupid.

Obvious troll

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: prankster intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, literal Bible interpreters, and most recently and proliferately: the juvenile-level troller.

None of them provide any evidence of phenomena that *require* a flat Earth model to explain, but rather place the onus on you to prove the round Earth (again, and again, and again, ...) while disavowing any science or proofs put forward. They will post memes that ostensibly 'prove' some flaw in the round Earth model, but containing geometry, maths, logic, and facts so absurdly wrong that you are compelled to display your superior intelligence and knowledge. Mostly though they will provoke you with the classic, "If you don't respond, you're a faggot and you prove me right." By responding, you've taken the bait.

They don't care whether the Earth is flat or round. Trolls await your posts (reasoned or prefereably emotional) and meet them with insulting or provocative responses, because it's about the lulz from getting you to respond. If you reference web-based information (that they could have looked up, had they interest) they will accuse you of being a shill for some absurd conspiracy.

It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of stupid posts, and the anonymous mask of Sup Forums removes culpability for the prankster and enables this crap. Arguing is akin to painting over mud - you just end up with a dirty brush.

Earth is not flat faggot, deal with it

>What a shill
the calling card of the retard who thinks he knows the 'trooth'
and your shitty "infinity" argument is nonsense since nobody implied anything about infinities.
it's hilarious watching retards like you try to toss around terms like 'infinity' (which is not a number, but our way of describing a property of numbers that have no ending and thus have limitations on how we can use them in mathematics as in feynman infinities, and how we cannot as in cantor infinities)...
but it's fun handing your ass back to you on a plate, and how you try to use shitty 4th grade math to 'prove your point'
GTFO you retard,
PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL FLATTARDS HAVE NO RESPONSE TO THIS

Ummm...

If this is how it is, how come that the shadow on the moon is circular?

Of all the crank-shit out there "flat-earth" is probably the prime example.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jf7QUvFtFk

====A BRIEF LIST OF REBUTTALS TO FLAT-EARTH-RETARDS 1 OF 2=====
Why can everyone south of the equator see the exact same stars rotating in the same direction around the same fixed central point in the sky due south of them, if they're supposedly all looking in different directions?
Why are the distances between degrees of latitude uniform and don't grow exponentially away from the equator?
Why does everyone on Earth get the same result for the Eratosthenes experiment, when people nearer the equator should get a much smaller circumference for the Earth than those nearer the poles?
Come to that, was Eratostenes part of the "round Earth" conspiracy?
And don't surviving records show that the ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians based their astronomical forecasts on calculations assuming the Earth is a globe? Did this conspiracy begin at the dawn of civilisation, or are all such ancient artefacts nothing but Victorian forgeries, and if so why has this never been detected by modern carbon-dating techniques?
Why do arc lengths of given angles of longitude decrease rather than increase south of the equator?
Why does the sun not rise in the northeast and set in the northwest all year around for everyone on Earth?
Why does the sun set, when the law of perspective states that the angular size of the sun's altitude, like everything else, can't become negative?
Seriously, did you fall asleep during geometry class, or are you just completely demented?
If you believe in zeteticism, why do you keep relying on magical and unprovable solutions, which can't be shown to exist with your own eyes and clearly don't exist at all? Apparently, zeteticism is just code for "make any old bullshit up and pretend it's true".

====A BRIEF LIST OF REBUTTALS TO FLAT-EARTH-RETARDS 2 OF 2=====
A property of mass is that it has a gravitational force regardless of size. If the earth did not have a gravitational field, wouldn't that imply that the earth doesn't physically exist?
Where is the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station located if the south pole is the circumference of the Earth?
Wouldn't creating such elaborate fakes and conspiracies cost an equal if not greater amount of money than the science they are supposedly covering up?
The idea of the Earth as a sphere has existed since the time of the ancient Greeks, long before NASA. What possible financial motive did they have?
What financial motives could NASA have?
How could the sun be a spotlight if it is a sphere?
On the flat Earth the light projection would have to be a semi circle.
Why the North Star goes to the horizon.
Why do constellations appear to be different in the Southern and Northern hemispheres?
Why is the Coriolis effect stronger near both poles, instead of stronger in the north and weaker in the south.
If the circumferential south pole is preventing the oceans from pouring over the edge of the flat Earth, why didn't the oceans disappear during the incredible amount of time it would have taken for that ice to form?
If the oceans would pour off the edge of the flat Earth if they could, where would they go? Does this mean that whatever keeps the oceans on the surface of the flat Earth only operates in a downward direction on the uppermost surface and is absent on the underneath?
Why are Satellites visible from Earth with a pair of Binoculars?
How could a flat body maintain an atmosphere?
Why are other celestial bodies spheres but the earth is not? How, and why, was the earth created differently?
Why gravity changes with altitude.
Why it doesn't take longer to fly within the southern hemisphere.

At this point everyone knows earth is a pyramid

Proof this is all a troll.
Anger is the desired response.
Please continue feeding.

where did he describe a radius having infinity?
seems you can't read user

Elon Musk shooting his car in to space proved everything though? O__o

Illuminati: Yo delete this fam

faggot

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

erm guys da erf is in fact a fat erf Flat alon the top pleasantly plump around the edges with a possible turtle underneath

6:49 is when I stopped listening.

Look up Eric Dubay on Youtube

your whole image is BS, it's only 'eye level' if your head is in a particular orientation, that is, pointed at the horizon, which is the definition of 'eye level' --FFS
>bait tooken

Flattards will say it's "atmospheric distortion" lol

move the light source back a few hundred metres then come back to me

When none of the satellites have a basic optical camera, but instead every other possible wavelength sensor then the only way to produce a 'visual' image of the Earth from space is with photoshop. Different sensors seeing things slightly differently results in a missmash of results.

rofl

youtube.com/watch?v=OzfIShUmr4A

I like when a girl steps on my balls and makes them flat. It hurts but also feels good and makes me cum.

its atmospheric distortion

Seems you didn't bother into looking at the flat Earth model.

they were flat to begin with, globetard!

"Blue Rainbow" is a classic fool, and you're an idiot to give her any credence, and you're retarded for using that as a quote.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNAWVOts-JM

Haha you watch my main man Roger too I see. He may be senile but he is a sweet man.