What will his last two movies be about?

What will his last two movies be about?

they'll be set in the wild west

Same things that all his films are about: niggers, big cocks, daddy issues, foot fetish, misandry, feminism and fast food.

about a shoemaker

One will be Kill Bill 3. The other will be an """"original"""" movie.

I'm just asking, what do you think was Quentin's most original movie out of all of them? If you had to pick one. Actually just asking, that's all.

All his movies are shit.

Black dinguses

Who wants to see kill bill 3?

pulp fiction

To complete the Django epic trilogy

what are some good films about feet?

I do, I unironically find him to be one of the most interesting modern directors of my time. I dont jump on this autistic hate train of his work

Big Black Feett

Quentin Tarantino
Uma Thurman
The ghost of
Autoeroticaman

Kurosawian Frame Burglars

Cuckolding, and how it is the thinking man's fetish

Columbine

It's kind of cheating but True Romance

Inglorious Basterds has some legit kino cinematography, but Resevoir Dogs ajd Kill Bill are probably his best works

Cowboy niggers in space

This, as much as others seem to try and find flaws in his works, I really like unique the subject matter and presentation of his films are; he's ok in my book if for no other reason than he's not the typical lens flare jump cuts diversity bitch that every other director is today, and I personally find his dialogue to be some of the most engaging in the industry

>film schools literally talk about Tarantino

>I dont jump on this autistic hate train of his work

You're not Sup Forums if you're not contrarian.

I'd call you a cuck but I'm not sure you'd take it the right way...

Thats hivemind hugbox bullshit, and you know it

More pandering to blacks. Maybe this time to muslims too. Cuckoldry for sure.

This

Starring Samuel L. Jackson

His only flick that is not complete and utter dogshit is Death Proof.

>WAHHHH PANDERING TO BLACKS AND MUSLIMS
>HOW DARE HE???!!!!
>(((((fists shaking)))))

i think everyone likes at least one fo his films while agreeing he is kind of a hack.

And on that i hope his last two films are just apologies to all the better directors he ripped off.

>literally an example of what in saying

Oh do tell, why is he a hack, user?

>It's a blackmail thing!

Who was blackmailing him? The host? What did he mean by this?

it may just be me but i hate to see a man be praised for originality while all his iconic moments and a large number of his plots come from older better movies.

he's like roy litchenstein

Hopefully not Killer Crow, Kill Bill 3, or Less Than Zero. If he did do a Brett Easton Ellis book I would rather it be Glamorama or Lunar Park. Either would play to his strengths better. Killer Crow and Kill Bill 3 just aren't necessary, from the standpoint of the audience or for an artist.

>Tarantino doesn't know this

OP is probly QT since he shat something like The Hateful 8

Film school teach you how to be derivative, aslong as it's succesful.
Fucking music school for plebs do this aswell.

How to apply/incorporate everything, because everything has been done before, so no need to be original.

TFW, only JarJar Abrahms are rolling out of filmschools

>Fucking music school for plebs do this aswell.
This is what all American music schools do.

Meanwhile, all European music schools teach you how to steal the most money possible from the government, by making incomprehensible nonsense that nobody actually likes, but pretend to in order to not appear stupid.

BIG BLACK DINGUS

>The other will be an """"original"""" movie.

You mean another western :^)

he borrows motifs and themes from films of his childhood and makes homages to directors he grew up with. This does not make him less original.

It is a poor criticism by itself

>Film school teach you how to be derivative, aslong as it's succesful.
What a fucking retard you are, tip that fedora harder and explain more at me how school is to """learn the right opinions""". You go to a specific medium oriented school to learn how to fucking do that thing. Do you want to get better at making movies? You learn basics. Paint? Learn it. Draw? Learn it. Every art form requires some form of learning it to get better. You are an absolute tard if you dont understand how the majority of people dont even know basic filming techniques, and would learn so much from a basic summer course for under 100 at any basic bitch public college. Instead, allcthese faggots hate Citizen Kane and pretend to be armchair experts with none of the work put in to learning anything about the craft
>everything, because everything has been done before, so no need to be original.
This is such a blatantly nihilistic argument that nobody in the industry shares. But its a nice way of dismissing it so you never have to try, right? Cant worry about failing if you dont attempt to make anything creative in the first place. Its lazy. But probably because you are lazy
>only JarJar Abrahms are rolling out of filmschools
Im gonna guess you are an Amerifat teenager who only watches (((flicks))) like Doctor Strange or Transformers but avoids more intellectually taxing films so you can afford more time to coming here and assblasting about capeshit that make you "ree", because it is far simpler to discuss commin denominator shit than to really dedicate effort to learning actual crafts

Seriously kill yourself

>I know nothing about film

This

really nigga?

you gonna tell me kill bill isnt a poor mans lady snowblood?

Did I stutter? Sorry you didnt like my answer, a director isnt less creative just because some of his films pay homage to other works. Tarantino knows how to write dialogue extremely well and he has a good cinematic eye.

What the name of this haircut?

I was talking about conservatories, which I have plenty of first hand experience with.

In fact I literally had a class in my first year which involved learning how to apply for grants.

>pay homage

If your entire creative endeavor revolves around "paying homage" then you're a fucking hack and a thief

>Tarantino knows how to write dialogue extremely well

He writes every character like he talks. No matter who it is, man, woman, white, black, asian. They all talk like Tarantino talks. If you like Tarantino's "le wit" then that's ok, but if all your characters sound the same, it's shit writing.

>f your entire creative endeavor revolves around "paying homage" then you're a fucking hack and a thiefI
Its a good thing its not, then
>He writes every character like he talks. No matter who it is, man, woman, white, black, asian.
Now you are just being stupid.

you sound underage and you need to get b&

And your point is? What? Because either your points about music or film seem like gross generalizations

Oh please explain to me how saying that I dont get triggered by obvious homage films and understanding what Tarantino is explicitly doing with his films, is underage.

Feet and BBC.

In America, you learn how to make stream-lined, commercial products, in Europe, you learn how to make convoluted, "difficult" works to squeeze out grant money.

Tarantino is a good example of a streamlined, commercial product.

>I have no argument

If I had to guess, some sort of alusion to nigger cock

And I'm saying you mischaracterized both industries with these autistic generalizations. Which leads me to believe you are full of shit and have no idea what you are actually talking about, because you are barely correct. Its like a Sup Forums user's interpretation of how film industries work

>I took a class on how to apply for grants
>this means the industry (((this))) way
>despite reality disagreeing with me
Fuck off

It is in Europe.

I know plenty of guys making bank playing improvised music for example, this is because you can apply for a grant to organize a first performance of a work. And now that you are playing improvised music, that means that EVERY performance is technically a first performance.

I only took one semester as an exchange student in USA, but there it was a lot of focus on commercial applications, like brass band music, scoring, arrangement and so on.

>misandry, feminism
Uh, what?

What is Killer Crow?

Why would he do an Ellis book?

i don't know what they will be about, but i'm going to assume he's going to use his same formula of tense dialog that eventually reach a point where it just explodes in extreme violence and gore

i got sick of it a while ago

UNO

This, I love his work.