Who do you think of at night Sup Forums, why havent you given up yet

Who do you think of at night Sup Forums, why havent you given up yet

Tbh my fucken ex who's actually slowly coming back to me again

A close friend of mine who im pretty sure is getting molested

I'm in love with a girl who is in love with her ex who sexually abused her. I'm just sort of waiting for an opportunity.

My girlfriend, she's the only one who gives me any sense of purpose.

I think that wherever I look, fat Americans are trying to infect me with gay

I imagine eating the asshole of various classmates from high school. I scratch my hemorrhoids and imagine that is the pleasure I am giving to the girl in her asshole.

This girl who is the only thing that makes me happy anymore. I like her but I don’t think she feels the same. That fact kills me and keeps me up at night thinking about it.

Her.

That is why i lift like there is no tomorrow

I wish both of you the best of luck

Thank you.

Here

Have some pepe rum

She got a bf recently and while I was pretty much over her it still stung more than I expected. Now I just lift, jack off, and stare at the night sky through my bedroom skylight thinking about how much I'd rather be circling any star but this one

nobody. i literally have nobody i care about. idk if this is good or bad thing anymore.

>implying i haven't given up already and am just working up to finally pulling the trigger

I think about a lot of shit from history, economics, politics, science, etc. I'm not depressed like you faggots.

>why havent you given up?
Because im not a worthless sack o shit

im glad for you user

Rainbow Dash
I want her more than anything

I've learnt not to think too much about things, but instead take the chances you've been given, no matter how big or small, never turn them down.

I'd do literally anything to have her ;~;

Explain.

The girl who left me

Hope things get better for you bro