Which one will you choose?

Which one will you choose?

>Don't Drink
>Don't listen to much music
I enjoy a good pup, C for me.

Rifle for food. Chick for company because 20 years of isolation alone will kill you. I know becaue thats pretty much my life already and the boat because it provides shelter which alone is more valuable than pretty much all the other stuff and you can escape 8 years early because fuck being on the island. If you choose something else you're an idiot.

I mean, who doesnt fuck dogs when they hi

1)Hunting rifle for easy food until I learn how to hunt/fish on my own

2) the hot chick. You will literally go insane without human contact for 20 years. You wouldn't be worth saving you'd be so far gone, if you didn't an hero first.

3)the knife and sharpening stone. Don't really care for the throwing knives but I guess i would have plenty of time to practice.

C the dogs can be killed for food or abandoned.
Rest of the gear i can work with.

On one hand, the dogs can be used to hunt. On the other hand, lesbians are only lesbians when they aren't tied up with a gun pointed at them.

So many cucks don’t know you’re supposed to pick a column (a, b, or c).

I’d take column a. Rifle for protection and food. Lezzies for entertainment and sex. Alcohol makes the lezzies better. Gold to be a rich fucker when I leave.

>booze
Its an anti-septic to purify your water and treat wounds. If it was a cold environment, could be used to prevent your water from freezing (pro tip. Its why russians are always drunk)
>hot chick
Because I'm a dude. She could be trained to be useful and I dont think I'd need the other items but the freezer could be very useful.
>boat
The previous two choices require that I leave early.

Lesbians, fishing equipment, shelter with the pot. I reckon the vicious animals can be kept at bay between the shelter and fire. Fishing and other means of killing those vicous animals will be food. Shelter with pot will make for some fun times inside.

This. Everyone missed the point of the gun.
After a few days, Stockholm Syndrom will kick in, and you will have 2 girls for all the time.
Also, Booze to last 15 years is enough to kill yourself before the 3 years run out.
So you drink all the booze and fuck both girls for 3 years. It will be shit after this.

B is just complete shit.
C is actually the best choice because you will get off 8 years earlier.

>picking and choosing specific items from each group.
>being this dumb

Fucker can you read? One GROUP of items, not one from each group.

A.
The girls will keep me company and the plain girl can fish, and I can fuck her. The rifle will be handy bc easy food and protection. Oh and I'll also be shit rich when I get home bc of the gold.

tough question because my wife is pregnant with our first kid and I would give all 10 million $ just to be with them
I would come back being 58 years old, or 50 if taken the C option... the kid grown up anyway, missed it's childhood, It would probably cost me sanity anyway
I'm sticking with A then, I have better chances not to go crazy with someone around and since 12 or 20 years isn't making a bid difference, I would be dead to my family anyway but choosing A I would at least make them rich for generations

yeah, there is always one guy in any of those threads, people are just new to life I guess

B for me.

I would build a Trap out of the net using the chick as a bait. Then let the Freezer Fall on the caught animal. Over the course of a few months i would kill any vicious animal on the Island making it safe. During that time build a cave where i would use my endless freezer to make a giant freeze chamber to store food for the time. Listening to the audio of Logan Paul vlogs should keep me sane.
The only problem now is, that I have a rival on the Island who chose A or C to counter my B. If he chose A i would use my hot chick, they are attracted to $$$$, to find him with his gold and kill him by playing loud Jake Paul audio lines. (has higher range then a Rifle, tested). If he has C that faggot probably has down syndrom and is an edgelord(see knifes, dogs n weed) so anime openings should attract him to a set location. Waiting there for him is my big freezer. It can run without help so i will just let it run into him with high speed and the impact should kill him. If not i still have 2 people from /pol who came with the net to finish him with trump propaganda n shitty arguments.

>Doesn't listen to music
You fucking cultureless swine disgust me

>You fucking cultureless swine disgust me
Don't worry, I'll be stuck on an island for the next 12 years.

>C.
so i can actually have 8 years of my life back if i manage to survive. also weed wont ruin my health and at least i can play guitar when i finally go home (implying i wont use it for fishing line or something)

B
Impregnate her ASAP
Have child, fish for food, hunt, build shelter
Train children to survive
Have more children as younger ones grow older (5+ years between children)

C'mon man if they didnt have the internet they'd be out there in the world bothering people.

Ill take the shelter full of weed, but you can stick the guitar right up your arse mate!

C