What really happened here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

msz.gov.pl/en/ministry/polish_diplomacy_archive/collections_online/publication_of_the_ministry_of_foreign_affairs_of_1942__on_the_extermination_of_jews_in_occupied_poland
msz.gov.pl/resource/e7497fea-f446-4f82-80b1-169d609d697a:JCR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report
witoldsreport.blogspot.com/2008/05/volunteer-for-auschwitz-report-by.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v8vGpqQBpNU
youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lviv_professors
archive.org/details/TheLeuchterReport
youtube.com/watch?v=wFmOCcOW508
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report#Claims_and_criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report#Polish_follow-up_investigation
nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was pretty much a holiday resort, they had a swimming pool, cinema and brothel. Also a currency system.

Typhus did break out but that was common in those days.

Allies starved them out by destroying supply lines then blamed the Germans.

Then why hasn't anyone who was actually there reported these facts?

They have but it's not MUH NAZIS MASTURBATED ME TO DEATH so it never is covered

Is there really no survivor who has spoken about this? I mean, there has to be something...

There's alot of it, documentaries too, witness reports from the first british in Bergan Belson, it goes against the narritive so it's supressed

source

Because each time someone finds evidence the gubmint seizes it for "review", then "accidentally" destroy it

Sure thing brother, digging the links up now

>Report of Polish Government in Exile about mass extermination of Jews in Poland, 1942

msz.gov.pl/en/ministry/polish_diplomacy_archive/collections_online/publication_of_the_ministry_of_foreign_affairs_of_1942__on_the_extermination_of_jews_in_occupied_poland

>Report of Auschwitz prisoner, 1943

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report

witoldsreport.blogspot.com/2008/05/volunteer-for-auschwitz-report-by.html

I want proof too

You got any non-polish/jewish sources?

What's wrong with Polish sources?

Imagine being so degenerate you think the holocaust didn't happen.

I'm pretty fucking right wing but you just make yourself look retarded by believing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8vGpqQBpNU

Interview with the first British doctor in Bergan Belson

youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0
The best thing you can do for yourslef is look into it on your own, think, what else in history can yout hink of that fears investigation so much? you can go to jail for saying this did not happen; doesnt that make you suspicious?

Made up propaganda shit like this about austwitz
Then gets killed in 48 for his troubles

Poland picked the wrong side in that war

Nothing, it was all a dream, only grass grow there

Also russians are kindness folks on planet and all people in India have toilets

Hitler tried getting Jews to work for once in their 8k year history.

He failed.

>Made up propaganda
Confirmed by prisoners of various camps, held miles away from each other, after war ended.

But youtube videos, on the other hand are perfectly reliable source. Right.

Second source, Witold's report has been written by polish soldier, Witold Pilecki who willingly went to Auschwitz and wrote about situation in camp. Later he fought against communists in Poland and has been sentenced to death by commies.
I dont think that this report is rigged.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

Far more former prisoners will say they saw nothing of the sort

Whatever happened, I think we can all agree that it was exploited and massively exaggerated for sympathy and political gain

[citation needed]
I've actually met a few Polish prisoners personally, all of them confirmed the German atrocities.

>Tfw Sup Forums invariably makes us into an aspiring Merchant in the making whenever we pass such data around

What Sup Forums has to lose from acknowledging that Holocaust happened?

I'm curious.

A poles word isn't worth much, also they got cucked by the Germans and were known for being good goys so it makes sense they would collaborate.

Stormfag mind isn't capable of accepting the fact that one can dislike both Jews and Hitler at the same time.

Seconded. I live 15km from Oświęcim and people somehow forget Auschwitz is divided into 2 parts, I and II. The first part is an administrative center, which has the brother and swimming pool, etc. The second part is like 3km away and that's where the camp and shit was. No brothel or pools or tennis courts there or anything

Brothel* not brother

No one in here said they were a stormfag
Oh so now there was 2 Auschwitz's?

Jews are statistically ~6 times more likely to be insane. Combine that with fever and lack of food. It's possible many of them imagined it. The evidence is the absurdity of many of their claims. Train cars dumping bodies into giant ovens, gas chambers, etc.

Everybody got his own.

Wow, a lot of valuable arguments.

Lampshade factory

Well technically, there were 3 parts to it

Paki confirmed. Or nigger, the same thing. IQ

>this thread

Work made them free.

>American education
There were 2 camps - Auschwitz and Birkenau. Read it up.

Do you realise that not only Jews were the camp prisoners, but also Poles?

>The evidence is the absurdity of many of their claims
More like literally 2-3 "claims" stormfags nitpicked, while vast majority of witnesses and reports don't mention nothing of that sort. Neither does Witold's report.

But where did the jewish population go?
There was at least one camp that was a shitty resort, but it's condition worsened as the war progressed because food was becoming scarce, and the Germans didnt want to waste it on Jews.

>ywn hang out with hitler
>ywb pet goldie
>ywn sneak out on the town with Hitler and get into mischief and adventures

>Oh so now there was 2 Auschwitz's?

Auschwitz has been expanded as more people had been crammed into it.

There is a reason as to why Auschwitz is commonly referred to as "Auschwitz-Birkenau".

somebody put a coin in the oven

Well give me a non Jewish or polish source. I don't like or trust either of you people.

Rich coming from a poleshit. You're just as bad as pakis, you've ruined so many areas of the U.K.

Work camp that suffered from tyfuss and hunger as the allied bombed the german railway system.

About 150 thousand prisoners died doing the war which was also reported by the red cross.

Funfact, Hitler used to ditch his security and uniform to dress normally and sneak out into Berlin at night to visit theaters and bars and clubs to have fun and be normal and most people did not recognize him without his uniform

>But where did the jewish population go?

Not every Jew had been killed in extermination camps or through slave labour - a shitton of Jews were wiped out as German frontline progressed and SS divisions were tasked with eliminating Jewry.

>What's wrong with Polish sources?
Until recently Poland was still controlled by the same old Jewish communists from the time of soviet occupation.

>jew
>communist
>honesty
choose one

And suprise suprise the PIDF is in this thread

It was a work camp and only a few thousand actually died

>rooskie batman

The Jewish population increased according to the census after the supposed extermination of six million. How do you explain that?

pool parties and soccer matches and stuff.

>uncle hitler would never kill jews he was just kidding all those times he was ranting about exterminating the jewish people

>ps I love hitler because he gave those fucking yids what they deserve white power!

I would like to agree but for me to do so would be illegal, so instead I'm just going to call you a natsy.

>Ad hominem

>Auschwitz has been >> expanded

>mfw we even hanged the chief cook from auschwitz II

>extermination camp
>supposedly X million deaths by gassing
>not a single body exam that confirms the presence of cyanide

there are a lot more of inconsistencies, just search for it

when you are dealing with the `Holocaust`, you have to think: if this happened on another historical moment, what would be your opinion?

GIVE ME A NON POLEKIKE SOURCE YOU SLIMY LITTLE SHIT

>a shitton of Jews were wiped out as German frontline progressed

Are you talking about the Jewish partisans / civilian combatants? Yeah, I didn't expect the Germans to just dodge the bullets...

>Holohoax is a lie fabricated to discredit the struggle of a German man. Why would the Germans even attempt to cull the Jews?

>Gas the kikes; race war now!

>not a single body exam that confirms the presence of cyanide4
[citation needed]

See and

>when you are dealing with the `Holocaust`, you have to think: if this happened on another historical moment, what would be your opinion?

XVII Khokhols attempted to exterminate the Jews back when they were our representatives and tax collectors throughout the Ukrop soil.

Past genocides are seldom forgotten, because their long-term effects only increase as the history marches on.

Read the fucking report.

Also

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lviv_professors

>>not a single body exam that confirms the presence of cyanide4
>[citation needed]

Thats not how it works, you have to prove Zyklon B killings. On human bodies btw, not typhus infected lice

>camp located in the territory of pre war and post war Poland
>territory inhabited primarily by Poles
>camp inmates composed primarily of people of pre-war Polish citizenship
>expects a japanese source folded 1000 times because a report made by people with direct and indirect access to the camp is "kike propaganda"

>Holohoax didn't happen but I wished it happen again!

Revisionists and their mental gymnastics are sure as fuck fun to watch.

archive.org/details/TheLeuchterReport

please go search, i wont point out all the sources for you, just try to be more open minded

Work made a lot of Jews free.

>you have to prove Zyklon B killings. On human bodies
I already did. See

>all those straw men

Also still not seeing a source, poleshit.

>please go search, i wont point out all the sources for you
Well you have no reliable source then. Just as I thought.

the source was already posted though.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFmOCcOW508

Start watching at 1 hour 4 min

looks like you win then.

ego 1 x truth 0

I had sex in the toilets with a big titted jewess from NYC on a school trip in 05.

So why did someone get put into a concentration camp in the first place? Were they allowed to leave?

I checked the Leuchter report you've posted. It's been debunked long time ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report#Claims_and_criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report#Polish_follow-up_investigation

nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/

Theres a difference between "we poles had rough conditions in concentration camps because we started this war and are fighting for the benefit of bolshevism" and mass genocide of jews

A Powstanie Zamojskie? :-{D Czy to już za mocny kaliber?

>Leuchter
Lad, do you really trust a guy with art degree to do chemist's job?

>In order for Leuchter or Rudolf to demonstrate the significance of their findings, it is necessary for them to prove the necessity of Prussian blue formation under the conditions that the homicidal gas chambers were operated. Showing that the delousing chambers have Prussian blue and that the homicidal gas chambers do not, proves nothing, if it cannot be shown that conditions in the gas chambers were such as to produce Prussian blue
t. R.J. Green (an actual scientist)

Auschwitz was actually a holiday resort it had spa, pools, tennis fields, look it up.

There are statements made by Sup Forums image board posters. Isn't that enough?

>we started this war

>we poles had rough conditions in concentration camps because we started this war and are fighting for the benefit of bolshevism

We stopped the first march of Red Army, got invaded by Soviets as a revenge for that victory and yet SOMEHOW one Leaf believes that we were bolshevik enablers. :^)

But please, do go on and explain your reasoning.

lol, you are a traitor to your people

I'm tryly sorry what happen to Poland. But you need to put pride aside for truth.

People died. But there were no human gassings.

GAS THE KRAUTS, LIBERATION WAR NOW

>But there were no human gassings
Well, prove it then, because the research I posted claim otherwise.

They hated germans. They used to have german hunts where they track down rape and murder ethnic germans.

he'll tell you there is no evidence and ask you to prove it

Well, the US seemed to trust him for their own gas chambers. (Before he made this report tho)

>They used to have german hunts where they track down rape and murder ethnic germans

table tennis tournies and late night cinema

but then the allies had to ruin everything with their bombing campaigns baka

Thats treblinka they had main camp and work camp

Honestly m8 it was literally hell on earth.

Just look at how hopeless and mistreated these poor jews look.

How dare you even ask such a question, are you not even aware that 6 million people died there? The ovens were so fucking hot that they burn bodies in a matter of seconds. Like I said, literally hell on earth.

more believable than death chambers and electric floors

>They used to have german hunts where they track down rape and murder ethnic germans.

As far as I know, these took place AFTER Germans attacked us. For instance, the Blomberg massacre took place between 3-4 of September - days AFTER invasion had begun.

Massacres and deportations in smaller settlements also took place, but still - AFTER the beginning of German invasion.

And here is the final kicker - most of these massacres took place due to the fact that German fifth column was very active throughout these towns and villages, prompting citizens to hunt down Germans.

i just reported you to the police, have fun