>yfw you realize this guy is actually succeeding in his master scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkSAd5zUrKU
youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but they're going to execute him (gnsp)

what are you niggering about?

Shut up and make babies.

Dylan Roof deserves to die just for killing a bunch of unarmed old Christians.

Didn't they kill him?

Literally a white nigger

He has the same autistic face and haircut as Adam Lanza.

>Hurr breed like niggers meme

>Dylan Roof deserves to die just for killing a bunch of unarmed old Christians.
>>old
>>>christians
No, he did us all a favor. Old people are part of what's ruining this country, too.

Who is that again?

No it will be over a decade before they get around to that. They still have to go through the trial, then all the appeals while he is on deathrow. That takes decades. That's all assuming he gets the death penalty, and isn't able to get sent to life in prison on a insanity charge.

Like this one?

A noble paladin of Stormfront.

stormcuck white nigger who shot up a church full of African people

DING DING DING DING

cuck ALERT cuck ALERT

DING DING DING DING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ACTIVE cucks DETECTED ON Sup Forums

DING DING DING DING

reminder that this fuck was a junkie who ditched school.

It's a bad message to Sup Forumsfags who ruined their own lives, but hey, they're white, so let's just blame the jews and niggers for everything

Dude who wanted to escalate racial tensions by killing a bunch of blacks. He was the OG 1488er. All the alt righters hold his edgy views. He wanted to inflame blacks and inspire whites to stand up.

Anyone noticed there havent been half as many threads complaining about boomers since his arrest?

He literally killed a bunch of innocents who LITERALLY didnu nuffin

If he took out some legit thug niggers on a ghetto street or crackheads then maybe I would look the other way but in my opinion, Dylan Roof is evil.

why is Dylan Roof so oddly a e s t h e t i c

WARNING WARNING WARNING

cucks HAVE BEEN DETECTED ON THE PREMISES

WARNING WARNING WARNING

ALL JAMALS PLEASE REPORT TO THIS GUYS FILTHY COALBURNING WHORE WIFE FOR IMMEDIATE SEXUAL RELEASE

WARNING WARNING WARNING

If he would have faced down some thugs and fought it out with them, he would have be a genuine hero of legend. He would literally be my hero even if he died and failed. As it stands his plan was stupid, but after doing what he did some people are taking up his views without even realizing it. He wanted to affect peoples thought by doing something drastic and he actually is achieving that to an extend.

this so much

what scheme is that? the dude was utterly retarded. the blacks aren't the ones overrunning us.

He might just get his wish.
youtube.com/watch?v=EkSAd5zUrKU

Forgot pic

that photograph is a composition of poor quality.

Have you read his manifesto? People like him undermine our cause. There is redpilled and there is being a raging autist.

>look this guys a nigger and hes not robbing anybody!

They are NOT the same as you and I. Things have gotten way out of hand. Theyve come from the shadows and these worthless animals ruin everything they touch. Every single one of them, young and old, need to die. Just imagine the niggerisms a nigger can commit by the time he or she is 80. Nobody is innocent you naive fools. Dylan Roof got his fucking hands dirty for us. Niggers need to fear us again.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

WE ARE BEING INVADED BY cucks

REPORT TO ALL BATTLE STATIONS

WEEEWOOO WEEEEWOOO WEEEEWOOOOO

Not an argument
Doesn't matter man, he still deserves death. If someone killed my family members for going for church for some "Agenda", regardless if it was left or right, I'd want him dead.
Not an argument

Triggered much?

>Not sperging out and killing innocent people is the same as letting your wife cheat on you with a black guy

Explain this to me without memes

Don't tell me...could it be?! that he is Kira?!

I never said he didn't deserve whatever he gets. I'm not at all justifying what he did, it's just it seems to me he helped usher in the alt right. He was like the first real world effect of this thing brewing.

Kip Kinkle Quadrinkled

WOOOW WOOOW WOOOW WOOOW WOOOW

MULTIPLE cuckolds INCOMING

WOOOW WOOOW WOOOW WOOOW

HOSTILE cucksheds ON RADAR

WOOOOW WOOOW WOOOW WOOOW

youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

Dudes more hero than anyone in the US military

I find that hard to believe that everyone in the military thinks he's great.

>I'm such a millennial that I forgot cameras used to have flashes.

No one said that. He said Dylan is more heroic than anyone in the military.

Reddit, get out.

Kill yourself, beta faggot virgin.

This

i hope they go through with giving him the death penalty. subhuman monkey.

You have to go back (to Reddit)

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS, REDDIT!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

RICK WILSON IS INFILTRATING US

ACTIVATE SAMSON OPTION

SUMMER IS IN FULL EFFECT

BEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEEP

I welcome our summer friends,
REDDITFUGEES WELCOME

REDDIT HOLOCAUST WHEN

>kills a bunch of niggers
>implying I give a shit about niggers when they are killing my own people by the bushel, as well as themselves, destroying my country, destroyed our greatest cities, etc

WEW NIGGER

>OG 1488er
That's fucking hilarious

What are you even doing? This is some shitty shitposting.

REMOVE cuck

REMOVE reddit

EXACTLY

REMOVE cuck

false flagging faggot. You're the cuck, cock licker.

OUT OUT OUT
BACK TO /R/Sup Forums WITH YOU

t. cuck

t. cuck

>could have went to North Charleston and started a shoot out with the hundreds of drug dealers on corners
>could have gone to West Charlotte and done the same thing
>be a massive faggot and shoot a bunch of unarmed Christians in the House of God

It's a shame he'll never be thrown into gen pop, but I can't wait to see them fry his ass. What a fucking pussy.

STAY TRIGGERED

IM SURE YOU CAN FIND PLENTY OF OTHER NIGGERS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE

jokes on you i don't have a wife or gf

The cucking is cultural and genetic. By letting niggers into our society, you arm those in power with the ability to promote miscegenation, cucking your sons. By letting black y DNA into our gene pool, you open your y DNA to competition, cucking your genetic future.

The only solution is to get the niggers out of our society. The best way is by bullet. In my hypothetical situation.

>Doesn't matter man, he still deserves death. If someone killed my family members for going for church for some "Agenda", regardless if it was left or right, I'd want him dead.

nigger detected

>euthanizing boomers
>bad

fug you m8 my parents are boomers

I agree desu

What's with the flowers?

>People like him undermine our cause
How? There's nothing autistic about his manifesto. The only people who undermine your cause are the fucktards over at the daily stormer and other such neo-nazis.

Do you even know what that word means?

Looks like shadows to me.

Kill your parents, user.

I agree.
If you're going to go kill people go plug a politician and do the world some good.