Sup Forums I want to be pro life but I just cannot refute this image. hold me

Sup Forums I want to be pro life but I just cannot refute this image. hold me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why don't we start mandatorily taking bodily organs from the dead, it'll keep the Muslims out too. Out of fear.

It's okay to be reasonable and be somewhere in the middle.

Sometime's abortion is necessary - but abusing abortions to fuck freely is murder.

>pregnancy somehow imposes a lack of body autonomy

No one forces women to get fucking pregnant and if they do then that is an exception to pro life in my book

Also I didn't read the picture so if this is a b8 thread, you did not get me.

I never gave a shit about them aborting their retard liberal babies but my deal is I don't want to be their pimp and pay for it via taxes.

The counter argument being that a child in the womb has as much of a right to its life and sovereignty as the woman.

If you had already given blood and the bag of it was hanging there dripping unto your sister, you couldn't decide to take it back and you're damn right hospital security and the police would use force to stop you.

Personally I feel that abortion is only necessary when the world would be better without that person's existence. Like a bastard-child, deformed child, an interracial child or a rape-baby.

great point, so in the analogy of the OP, having sex is the equivalent of agreeing to donate your organs?

You surrender your right to bodily autonomy when you allow a man shoot semen into your pussy. How is this difficult for liberals to understand?

I'm not even staunchly pro-life, and I certainly don't mind minority and to-be-impoverished fetuses being aborted because it's better in the long run for the nation-state, but this argument is easily refuted.

In summary this and

That's a shitty analogy because the woman has to get pregnant in order to abort. A better analogy would be to push your sister off a tall building and then complaining that you have to go to jail. Abortion after willingly risking getting pregnant is murder, abortion after rape is not.

>i just want a little bit of murder

dumbass

The child is not part of womens body. The child is its own unique individual. It is in there because YOU DECIDED to have sex with someone. You know the consequences of what might happen by doing the act, now you have to take responsibility. The only scenario where is justifiable to kill the baby is if the baby represents a serious threat to the life of the mother. Then that would be self defense. But from the literature i have read, pregnancies where that happens are almost statistically insignificant

You do realize abortion keeps the nogger population down right

>abortion after rape is not murder

Yeah, it still is. If I tie you to another person via a metal chain against your will, you are still a murderer if you decide to kill that person tied to you.

I'm all for abortion, though. Since it is mostly niggers getting them.

This only applies since you aren't responsible for your sister's life. The pregnant mother is, baring rape. She assumed responsibility and waived pure bodily autonomy when she spread her legs. Assumption of risk. This argument in OPs image always will be and ways has been stupid.

but goy, that is against judaic law, you ant-semiteā„¢

Abortion is only okay when the pregnancy resulted in rape, or if the baby will have a disability of some kind.

Otherwise it's degeneracy. You should only have sex if you're willing to accept the potential consequences of having sex, such as becoming a parent.

murder is murder dummy. the reason why niggers are niggers is exactly because of two things. abortion + welfare. get rid of those and blacks would be like they were in the fifties

if you dont want to give up your bodily autonomy, dont fucking get pregnant you dumb cunt

It all depends on what "soul" means to you, when you boil it right down.
Is there a thing that goes into a growing fetus that makes it a person, if so when? Is the potential for growth into a fully formed conscious person enough reason to ensure it has a chance at a future, if so does that begin the moment of initial cell division or at some point along gestation - for instance when the brain first begins forming or the first heartbeat?
What's the transition moment from replicating cells to 'alive', and how can you determine it?
I have answers to none of these really, and over the past few years I've slid from "fuck it, if you're willing to abort you shouldn't parent anyway" to "okay yeah but that's still a partial baby, there's really a sense of a thing having been lost here" with no real hard line anywhere with compelling arguments for opposing stances both feeling somewhat correct.

more stupidity. great.

the thing about babies growing inside another human, is that both are human. intentionally or not, you chose to have the baby. only exception is rape.

if i invite a stranger into my home, promising i will not harm him and i just intent to offer him a glass of water, harming him is not suddenly justified because that he is on my property.

you chose to have a baby, either through a conscious choice, or idiotic carelessness. regardles, the baby is now you responsibility.

with that said, i believe abortion is morally wrong, but should none the less be allowed AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

>It is in there because YOU DECIDED to have sex with someone.

Not necessarily. Rape babies exist. And there have been stranger occurrences of women getting pregnant from coming in contact with semen by accident or in ways unintended. Rare, but it happens.

>forcing parents to provide for and not neglect their children is an invasion of their bodily autonomy because it requires them to work and lose sleep

>what YOU view as another human life
>debatable claim in early stages of pregnancy
Stopped reading there what a dumbass ass contradictory fuck
I would love to know how that fucker got here, where they printed out? Or were they born through "debatable" pregnancy that have THEM life

Having sex in this country requires more paperwork.

Someone crashes into you and makes you lose control of your car and go into the pedestrian lane kill somene in the process. The one to blame is the other guy not you.

The raped woman never chose to get pregnant and has the right to choose what to do with her body. You cannot just protect the rights of the kid and tell the woman that her rights don't matter. Leave the decision to her.

Using abortions as a form of contraceptive (which is what every disgusting liberal, college aged white woman wants nowadays) is absolutely fucking disgusting and no amount of spin on the subject will ever change my stance on this. Abortions to clear out rape pregnancies (which RARELY if ever happen) or children with guaranteed disabilities? Sure, but for some reason bitches seem to really really REALLY want to use a clinical procedure to kill a fetus as a form of birth control and its just downright gross.

>9 months
yes
>against their will
no

there is a objective purely naturalist definition of when a new human being is formed. thats when the sperm and egg dnas meet and form the first unique human being. thats an objective definition of when life starts. no need to bring "soul" into question. Successfully fecundated eggs then release a chemical that is picked up by the mothers uterus. this causes the endometrium to grab the zygote and starts developing into a fetus. Thats the first sign that we know so far that the person is alive.

Once you argue what this kind of whores you lost, women should only shut up and if they don't want we should replace them what more willing women.

I was forced to take one philosophy class in college, this story is basically the "famous violinist" argument, stating that you are the only person in the world who can donate some organ or blood to save a famous violinist, although you probably would be pressured to donate due to society at the end of the day its your body and you have the right to deny any part of your body to sustain another life. its a pro-choice argument. i'm for pro-choice because honestly the world is overpopulated and having little shit skins running around isnt going to make the world better.

>It is in there because YOU DECIDED to have sex with someone

alright listen up

WHY is it not ok to abort?

>it's human
So? It's not contributing anything to society, and if someone wants to abort it it's probably because they know they can't raise a child.

>he thinks mothers wouldn't donate blood to save their own children's lives

into the trash

The number of rape babies compared the the number of "I dont like him any more so its rape" babies is startling.

bait

WHY is it not ok to kill criminals, niggers, and illegals who are not contributing to society?

nonchild idiot detected. getting pregnant is much more difficult than you think. Besides, there are other things a woman can do to avoid pregnancy. rape kits are supposed to suppress the release of an egg, thus avoiding pregnancy.

I doubt that would work at all. Blacks in the fifties were not really more responsible or hard working. They just looked better due to the clothing and hair styles of that time. They were still popping out more mouths then they could feed. And with current culture and it removing personal responsibility and improvement, there is no way things would improve if you made things harder for them.

welcome to the wonderful world of biology, where binary states are nearly non extant. enjoy your legions of undying angry naked monkeys trying to polarize all of it

The baby didnt decide to be fathered by a rapist either

>he thinks women can be trusted with a rape exception to abortion
>he thinks they won't ruin a man's life to get out of responsibility

false rape accusations would skyrocket if that were official policy

On a moral ground abortion is obviously wrong. But given that the vast majority of abortions are done by blacks/hispanics, I am pro-choice. The black population would be significantly larger if not for abortion.

I don't know, why?

Abortion denies the fetus its body autonomy, but that's not the point - being pregnant is a punishment for being a retarded slut and they deserve to live through the punishment.

oh and for the record
>you accepted the responsability
its also a parents responsability to raise children to make smart decisions. I agree in some part with these statments but not in whole because not only the exceptions but of the deplorable state of sex education in murica. Most pro lifers are also anticondom and anti birth control.

they worked for years, lobbying millions or more to get america to teach only abstinance education and are in part also responsible for the abortions. you cant have it both ways.

Reminder that more people aren't organ donors because Evangelicals think that you need to be completely whole to be resurrected during the final judgement

>muh impossible rape case scenarios justify abortion

pregnancy through rape is almost unheard of. And I'm talking about getting fucked by some nigro with a knife on the neck type of rape. not raped by your husband or boyfriend.

if you were raped, use the rape kit, and still get pregnant then too bad. which potentially could be like a couple of cases a year. you cannot kill another human being

Getting pregnant is not that difficult. If it was, then you wouldn't have so many "surprise" or unplanned babies happening.

And no suppression method is 100%. Nor does it handle the whole rape issue. The woman is still pregnant against her will. There was nothing she could do to avoid it.

I want to be pro life but want medical safety and am okay with abortion as genocide (keeping the black criminal population small). Black people are not capable of controlling themselves, and, without abortion, would grow like they do in Catholic parts of Africa. The blacks who do behave themselves are almost always militant Christians and so voluntary abortion does not apply to them -- this is better than imposing it.

bait

There is no such thing as definite proof of someone not contributing and never will, as the future is always unsure.

From an ethical standpoint, needlessly taking a life is not moral, unless you are a fanatic of [religion].

From a physical standpoint, it would cause so much terror and problem that the society which implemented it would need a sure-fire way of controlling the citizens, or collapse.

From a modern standpoint, it would make you so many enemies, internationally and local, that you would be isolated from any other state, if not declared war upon.

From a logical standpoint, it is completely fine, as they are not contributing to society as are nothing but a malus. The world, however, is not logical. That is a pill of the red color.

50's blacks were only more obedient because they were scared of whites and acting our of turn. In their own areas they were still typical niggers. Ghettos are not new.

>i dont know anything about anything the post

idiot. just look at the standard of life of blacks back then. black families were a common thing. now the most dangerous place for a black person is inside the mothers womb. half of blacks are born to single mothers, a lot of them are in prison or have criminal records. blacks were not like this. Granted im not saying they are going to be special geniuses either, but at least they were decent folk

I've raped at least 2 women. I can see it happening.

abstinence is a hundred percent effective dummy. the rape issue as i said is insignificant. its like saying why we dont have bathrooms for transgender freaks

Reasoning: All people, even the dead, have bodily autonomy. Pregnant women have just as much bodily autonomy as anyone else. Ergo it's okay to abort unborn children.

Error: Overlooks the fact that human life begins at conception. Aborting an unborn child strips them of their bodily autonomy.

Summasummarum: Pro-life cunt still refusing to view unborn children as human beings. "Just a clump a cells". "Not self-aware". "Not even conscious". etc etc.

I don't think pregnancies happens the same way as a car accident, that is, in a completely uncontrollable and unpredictable manner, but I'll bite.

If giving your consent to have your organs taken when you die is surrending your right to bodily autonomy, then you've surrended your rights as you gave consent to have a penis inserted in you.
The keyword here is "consent"

When you are aborting, you're already far beyond the point where you gave consent.

Also, sure, no one would force you to give your blood to your dying innocent little sister, but if you don't, at that point you would just be considered a monster. It's more like a moral duty.

>WHY is it not ok to abort?

Because adoption is an option

you should be executed then

That guy compared giving blood or donating your organs with pregnancy and some wiered interpretation of bodily autonomy.

He uses examples of NOT doing something/being passive about someone dying (sister).

Abortion on the other hand is ACTIVELY killing off another humans being.

That is like: "Hey you are tied to me via this chain. This goes against my bodily autonomy.
>chops head off

Holy shit man that guy is actually justifying amoral, even evil actions - or evil not acting. Also he defends denial of assistance and
failure to render assistance (in an emergency) which are crimes you get punished for.

How can aynone fall for some amoral libtard fucker...

They had sex, sex makes babies.
They think it's an accident, so they kill the baby.
If I accidentally kill somebody, I'm charged with manslaughter.

Also, I hate that idea that fetuses aren't humans in their early development. It's not like they're going to magically turn into a lizard, they're going to grow up and look like the rest of us. I also hear the argument that, "They're just a bundle of cells!", well what are you, what am I, of nothing more than a bundle of cells.

Women truly are inherently malicious.

What are you a faggot? abstinence never works just use the state of texas as an example for it.

Why is it not ok to execute the homeless?

Why is it just not ok to kill people who are viewed as a net loss for society, in general?

>I want to be pro life
but then I remembered that means more niggers.

The picture is a sensible refutation to the retardedness of pro lifers though.

Nigger lover.

>nobody can force me to give blood to save someone's life

And nobody should, you fucking retard.

>they MUST sacrifice their bodily autonomy for 9 months
How in the fuck does that have to do with "bodily autonomy"? It's not like the baby is going to steal her kidney. Anyone who has sex is taking responsibility for the consequences thereafter.
Using this as an argument for abortion is like arguing for amputating your arm because you broke your wrist.
Not to mention why her "autonomy" supercedes her child's.

There is nothing to refute.

The image is comparing something that is not a pregnancy... to pregnancy.

All you have to say is "forcing blood donation is not the same thing as a pregnancy."

But that doesn't happen. No one gets abortions as a form of contraceptive. Think about how retardedly expensive and impractical that is. Then consider that most people who get abortions are broke in the first place. I'm not saying it never happens, but I would assume its exceedingly rare

There's always ways to avoid it.

Women who get raped usually put themselves in the place and position to get raped.

Stay the fuck away from dodgy places and you'll be fine.

Always carry a weapon. Always be attentive. Don't present your body visually in an appealing way.

Bitches always want their cake and to eat it too.

it worked before we had this culture of glorying fornication. Believe it or not, like five or six decades ago and before, it was very rare to have sex before marriage

WHY is it not ok to kill ramdom people for selfish reasons?

so a dead corpse should have more "bodily autonomy" than a living fetus?

Thankfully I'm a man

are you retarded mate she does not address the argument
you're not choosing whether or not to save a life, you're choosing to murder someone.

im pretty sure the nigger population would be the same but less degenerate if abortion was illegal

>There's always ways to avoid it.
Not being a degenerate, trashy coal burner or nigress is a good start. Stop acting like more niglets and mulattoes are a good thing.

The best thing about the "what about rape victims - they need uncomplicated abortion" argument is...THAT NOT EVEN 1 FUCKING % OF ALL ABORTIONS ARE RAPE VICTIMS!

>bodily autonomy
>not applicable to the state! ;:^)

again and again...

The standard of life back then was not that great. The thing is segregation hid a lot of the bigger issues away from whites. Nothing will look that bad from a distance. Ghettos were still a thing. Public assistance was still a thing. Having kids you couldn't properly feed and care for was a thing. Downplaying education was a thing.

Bullshit.
Like not having abortion available will make up for the niggers sub-70 IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

It's like spaying an neutering a dog or cat. They are incapable of acting well on their own.

If you believe that a developing child in the womb is a human being, than you are violating their bodily autonomy by aborting them. If you don't believe that, why even give a shot about abortion?

>Literally doesn't know what bodily autonomy means
Bodily autonomy doesn't mean you have a right to keep all the shit in your body, you retard. It means you have a right to control your body. So when an external force, in this case the federal government, tries to tell you what you can and can't do with it, your bodily autonomy is being infringed

before womens "liberation" rape cases were scandalous, comparable to murder. but now women are put into this situations where they are more likely to be abused.

>really makes you think
Is this thread bait?

It is called having sex without people like your priest or your parents finding out about it. Great grampa did it grampa did it and my dad did it. Sex was just kept under the rug before that time because the preachers said it was a sin.

>but that doesn't happen, no one does it cuz it's too costly
>even tho the people who I'm now admitting do do it, are broke because they do it
>I'm not saying they don't do it, it's just rare

Don't think I've ever seen anyone contradict themselves that much in one post.

People who are pro-life are pro-niggers

all there is to it

Reason to be pro-choice attached

I wish people did not have abortions, because it is easily avoidable with contraception - but I have read once that a woman thought abortion is a reasonable way of birth control, which I am disgusted by.
I never understood why abortion was such a big topic in America but I believe it is partly because of how religious some Americans are and the stance on contraception (see the women mentioned above). It is also worth noting that America has a much higher rate of HIV, which could also be avoided by using condoms.

But back to abortion: I wish people would not rely on it, but I would never support forcing a women to have a child of a rapist or one that she can in the end not effort. On the same note: No Doctor ever should have to perform an abortion against his or her own will. If we grant the liberty to abortions to women we must alos grant the doctors the right to refuse.

But it's okay to force people to redistribute their wealth

This is reason enough user.

Exactly what point is this image trying to convey?

That they wouldn't save their sister from dying?

Wow.. really makes me think.. I'm thinking so hard right now..

It only takes a handful of cases to get a law created or changed. The rape issue won't be insignificant after one sad, heartfelt case makes the news and people demand change to help the poor girl/woman.

It's similar to the transgender issue. One person gets beat up due to being different and suddenly laws need to be changed to protect them. It doesn't matter that they make up less than a tenth of a percent of the population, they still need laws to help them. It also doesn't matter that the laws causes problems for the 99.99% of people, it still needs to be made and followed.

False equivalency and personal responsibility. You have to responsibility for a sibling, but you are responsible for a life that you created. Whatever though. They'll perform mental gymnastics to get out of it guilt free. Because selfishness is applauded in our culture now.

>I crawl up inside your asshole
>"Get out of my asshole, there's for Jamawl only!"
>Nope, if you try to get rid of me, you're infringing on muh rights
>I proceed to live inside your asshole for months

I'm pretty sure that might be a fallacy (false equivalence?), but in any case, then "bodily autonomy" should be reduced. What justification is there for letting a person die of completely preventable means?

That's not the issue however. The issue is that abortion is murder, plain and simple. Unless something incredibly out of the ordinary occurs, a pregnancy WILL result in a child. I don't understand how killing a baby in a early development stage is different than killing a child slightly later on.

>no one forces women to get pregnant
>rape and rape what is rape