The separatist flag was taken down by the romanian police.Happy Trianon bozgors

The separatist flag was taken down by the romanian police.Happy Trianon bozgors.

youtube.com/watch?v=euiiuWkrrds

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unio_Trium_Nationum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_coat_of_arms_of_Transylvania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_flags_of_Romania
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have fun with the russian bombs!

BTFO
T
F
O

I hope they get fined too

What flag is that anyways

Fucking bullies.

And ofc the EU just rejected the development plan to help white minorities in Yurop.

Szekler flag

Were imported here in 12th century by the Hungarian King, to defend against pechenegs, but they forgot to leave.

szekely or something just as hard to pronounce

Bozgor separatist flag made up by hungarian revisionists. They claim it was the flag of """szekelyfyold""" a supposed bullshit country that never ever existed.

Fufn fact it has a crescent on it.

>this kills the bozgor

Székelys have been living in the Eastern Carpathian region since at least the 5th century you gypsy mongrel. What you're talking about is the autonomy they received at that era which led to that particular group to preserve their separate ethnicity while the other Székely groups assimilated into the Hungarians.

they have shitty flag
>muslim symbol
>a terrible shade of gold
>a terrible shade of silver
>blue colour that doesn’t mix at all

I know another bullshit country that never existed and was made up by XIX. nationalists on the payroll of the Russkis to destabilize the Habsburg Empire.

What are they rabbling about?

>da evul russians killed muh german overlords
lmao so butthurt

Yeah its called Hungary and it destabilised the Habsburg empire into a dual-monarchy

>the Moon is muslim

m8...

and blue is a traditional steppe background for peacetime flags

Romania will always be a corrupt, subhuman shithole inhabited by a failed nation. Hungarian minority in transylvania is the only driving factor in your horrendous GDP. you failure of a nation, you scum of europe everyone hates you

>Székelys have been living in the Eastern Carpathian region since at least the 5th century you gypsy mongrel.

LMFAO. This is maximum overdose of historical revisionism right here.

>Székelys have been living in the Eastern Carpathian region since at least the 5th century

But not in Romania.

actually the szekler zones are the poorest.

it literally looks like a muslim symbol
crescent + star

blue is nice but it just doesn’t fit in this flag

FUN FACT: Romania was promised by Austria in WW1 that we get to annex Hungary untill Tisa.Then in 1919 romanian government asked again for us to get clay untill Tisa.

>Westerners are all limp wirsted cucks
>Stronger Romanians move in and take over

Natural selection bud. No need to be upset

lel buttmad bozgor the secui are among the poorest regions in the country only kept afloat by their tourism

carpathinigger is mad that his ancestors were filthy peasants imported from the Balkans

Your whole "nation" was made up by foreign powers to destabilize the region. A living proof that the bad guys won in the World Wars.

As if your migrants are any better…

>carpathinigger is mad that his ancestors were filthy peasants imported from the Balkans

kek this is in your mind.

>Your whole "nation" was made up by foreign powers to destabilize the region. A living proof that the bad guys won in the World Wars.

Nop., Romania had democratical regime in 1919 already.We would have united without anyones help.It was just a matter of time.Remember, we will come for Tisa next time.

>star

it's a bit shit I have to admit with the oversimplification, but it's supposed to be the Sun actually

the Sun and Moon has been part of the Transylvanian and Szekler heraldry for a long time

maybe you should read gesta hungarorum you stupid shit,vlahs were already in transylvania when your gypsy ass came in

is romanian nationality a meme?

No reason to argue with deluded gypsies, just hide the thread and leave

thats cool but it doesn’t mean the flag needs to look depressing and worn-out

No.

Tranquillo Andronico writes in 1534 that Romanians (Valachi) "now call themselves Romans".[5] In 1532, Francesco della Valle accompanying Governor Aloisio Gritti to Transylvania, Walachia and Moldavia notes that Romanians preserved the name of the Romans (Romani) and "they call themselves in their language Romanians (Romei)"
Ferrante Capeci writes around 1575 that the inhabitants of those Provinces call themselves “Romanians”,[7] while Pierre Lescalopier notes in 1574 that those inhabiting Walachia, Moldavia and the most part of Transylvania say to be descendants of Romans, calling their language "romanechte" (French transcription for Romanian românește - Romanian).[8]

>swearing in romanian
can they be more cucked?

LMAO your link doesnt say shit about seklers being here in the 5th century and it literally proves that you were all filthy savages who opressed the Romanian peasantry.

This is your brain on historical revisionism lads.

>vlachs

bulgarian slaves

you can lead back your glorious ancestry to peasants and slaves of surrounding nations until a Cuman finally decided to make something out of you.

The first "Romanian" voivodship was founded by a Cuman on Cuman land and had to fight for independence from Hungary. How does that make you feel?

Without the intervention of the Entente powers you would still be nothing. Romania even capitulated to the Habsburgs in WWI when you tried to start shit on the side of the Russkis.

You just restarted the war with the rest of the hyenas once the Doppeladler were brought down.

Your whole nation was made to mongrelize and balkanize the whole "butthurt belt" and make it easy to control it from Paris/London/Brussels.

Also notice how the Transilvan flag had the three romanian colors since the begining.

THIS IS NOT WRITTEN IN SLOVAK ITS ACTUALLY IN CZECH
just to clear that out

>The separatist flag

What are they trying to separate?

Shit from crap?

>that his ancestors were filthy peasants

was the point I made with that link

>The union was directed against the peasantry, many of whom were Romanian Orthodox Christians, as a reaction to a widespread peasant rebellion.

Any sources to back up all these shocking claims bud?

Still waiting for you to prove that szeklers were living in Transilvania in the 5th century btw

>bulgarian slaves

quite the other way.

>you can lead back your glorious ancestry to peasants and slaves of surrounding nations until a Cuman finally decided to make something out of you.
>he first "Romanian" voivodship was founded by a Cuman on Cuman land and had to fight for independence from Hungary. How does that make you feel?

Basarab being cuman is a 21th century proofless invention of Djuvara.

>Romania even capitulated to the Habsburgs in WWI when you tried to start shit on the side of the Russkis.

No, dont think we capitulated.We switched the capital to Iasi in Moldova.

The only thing that comes close to ex-yu threads is Romania vs Hungary

everyones ancestors were filthy peasents
everyones ancestors were kings too tho

What sort of Autonomism were they claiming ?

teritorial.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>was founded by a cuman
when will this meme stop?
basarab the first was a cneaz chosen by romanians from the romanian ranks,not a cuman

>Your whole nation was made to mongrelize and balkanize the whole "butthurt belt" and make it easy to control it from Paris/London/Brussels

maybe if hungarians weren't hellbent on destroying the "minorities" of their "kingdom" this wouldn't have happened

Your point was that my ancestors were imported from the blakans. Your link doesnt say that.

You mean when you guys in Wallachia adopted the transylvanian colours, since it was the only partially developed region Romanians lived in?

Then why does he have a Turkic name?

We adopted the colors way before we liberated Transilvania.

Holy shit are you guys even trying? It seems like every bozgor is historically iliterate.

>everyone with Romanian flag is a gypsy, 100% confirmed
>muh hungarian intellect and integrity
>ignores the more powerful Romanians
glad you left the thread.

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT

not an argument.

>Basarab
>Turkic name

Lel. Can show me one single turk named Basarab?

Stealing culture again mr bozgorescu?

because a lot of turkic tribes migrated through here and left their footprints

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_coat_of_arms_of_Transylvania

>Principality of Transylvania's coat of arms adopted by the Diet on 24 May 1659

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_flags_of_Romania

>The tricolor was first adopted in Wallachia in 1834

> when the reforming domnitor Alexandru II Ghica submitted naval and military colors designs for the approval of Sultan Mahmud II
>submitted naval and military colors designs for the approval of Sultan Mahmud II
>for the approval of Sultan Mahmud II

WE WUZ KANGZ N TRANSILVAN NATIVES N SHET

partially developed no thanks to hungarians
your austrian masters built those fancy old buildings and romanian commies built the rest of the commieblocks

>Basarab
>bas arab
>arab
case closed

>it's a romainians vs hungarians butthurt thread

are there actually other threads like this on Sup Forums but with other nations? the salt is too real in here

kek are you mad bozgor?

Enea Silvio Piccolomini, "Cosmography" 1501.
"Transilvania...,it is inhabited by three peoples: the Saxons, the
Szecklers and the ROMANIANS.
The Saxons had come from Saxony,and are strong men,used to the struggle...
The Szecklers are considered the most ancient Hungarians...,The ROMANIANS
are of Italian stock..., A colony of the ROMANS was settled there (Dacia)
to keep a tight rein over Dacians under the leadership of a certain
Flaccus, after whose name the coutry was called Flacohia and its
inhabitants were called VLACHS instead of Flacci. This people speaks now
a ROMAN idiom, although partly changed,and hardly understood by an
Italian".

we got the tricolor idea from France.you are both wrong.

With this logic you argue with 2nd graders.Even more, his name etymology is irrelevant and will not be debated in this thread.

>doublegypsies arguing about which of the austrian or ottoman colonies are the least shitty

really makes you think, huh ?

>You mean when you guys in Wallachia adopted the transylvanian colours, since it was the only partially developed region Romanians lived in?

>The tricolor was first adopted in Wallachia in 1834
>Transilvania became part of Romania in 1918

Lmao check yourself b4 you rek yourself dumb bozgor

>stealing a culture
>again
>says the gypsy
>can't even understand when others are mocking him
i swear you "people" are even worse than mudslims.

Non yuropeans don't have nation in the sense we do or like niggers don't have history at all.

Non easterners are too cucked to care about nations anymore.

It's just us. And maybe Croats and Serbs.

>french flag
>calling somebody a shitskin
you can’t do that >:(

go get bombed morrocan shit

tell this to your wife's son, froggy

>Its a turkic name because if you break it apart it has the word "arab" in it and we all know that turks are arabs

Great argument from a 20 year old country.

>the tricolor wallachians "invented" are somehow the traditional transylvanian colors

IT'S OUR ORIGINAL CULTURE NOW, DONUT STEEL

Simply ebin, guys.

>romania
>roma nia
>roma
case closed

Wat?

Happy birthday bozgors, 6/4/2016

i thought slovaks hated hungarians

>implying hes not from south

>i swear you "people" are even worse than mudslims.

And you would know that very well since you spent quite a lot of time under turkish ocupation.

great argument from a country that is literally called gypsynia

yet they still realise you guys are subhuman trash

Theese threads always warming my heat up.

what once was, may be again

>le roma meme

Epic and original comeback coming from a country younger that McDonalds

kek that was N.Transylvanya, say thanks to Hitler and Stalin.

what once was, may be again. indeed it could be, bozgorescu.

epic and original comeback from a country that is LITERALLY CALLED
G Y P S Y N I A
> G Y P S Y N I A
why didnt you stay with wallachia at least you could be talk shit

Spain vs Portugal+UK
France UK
Serbs,croats and other balkan states from the '90s war.
Poland vs russia.

the only subhuman trash i see in my country are those butthurt """""""secui"""""""" who want at least the '45 borders

>Suck Hitlers dicks as hard as you can for one decade
>Germany finally agrees to award you some undeserved clay with the stroke of a pen
>Walk in like it was all due to your military might

Is there something more pathetic than this.

Don't forget about Greece and Turkey

>Le gipsy

Epic. I just ate a Big Mac this morning. How does it feel knowing i ate something older that you ""country""

>giving valuable territory and resources to a people that literally can't read

How can you fuck up this bad

>the only subhuman trash i see in my country are those butthurt """""""secui""""""""
>not gyppos
wow lad
it really shows that you are a filthy gyppo

m8
phrasing

UDMR(hungarian party) payed gypsies in "szekelyland" to declare they're hungarian

the gypsies there speak hugnarian for fuck's sake and they call us subhumans lel

>Is there something more pathetic than this
your entrie irrelevant pitiful history maybe?

I don't get it. They were called wallachians. Why are they called romanians now? I mean they aren't romans for sure. It's because they gypsies right?

holy shit
you are trying to talk shit?
don’t you get it?
YOU ARE LITERALLY CALLED GYPSYNIA
>G Y P S Y N I A
>G Y P S Y N I A
you just can’t ignore that dude

>the green parts are the ones that are inhabited by hungarians
every time

that's because romanians in those regions(ardeal/basarabia) were under foreign occupation and their language was abolished from any public institute

imagine being a romanian peasant and having to learn that gypsy-orc babble i mean it's really outrageous
"wallach" or "olah" as you call us is an exonym,just like "magyar" is "ungur/ongur"