Why are Mexicans so short, fat, greasy, short, lazy and under-50 of IQ?

Why are Mexicans so short, fat, greasy, short, lazy and under-50 of IQ?

too much native admixture

fuk u nazi puto

What do you expect from Native American rape babies? There's a benefit keeping them around though, because when people bitch about what we did to the Injuns back in the day, I love to remind them of Mexico.

I noticed the ones from the north were taller.

Because of socio-economic factors and oppression. The root cause of this, just like all problems in the world and the entire universe, is white cis males.

small dicks too, id hate being mexican desu

It's imposible that they have a 50 IQ, they're catholics not muslims.

Because those aren't Injun rape babies, they're Moor rape babies.

And still manage to take American's jobs. Topkek

Tfw when I'm 6'1, thick head of hair, tanned skin, and Mexican currently dating/fucking a white girl.

you'll have to go back

Nuh uh. I'm American working for the government.

How does that work? I wouldnt know what to say.

I usually just pick apart their bases that Natives were peaceful and lived in harmony with nature by sowing them evidence of extinctions they caused by over hunting. I also point out they were constantly waring with one another.

>lazy

those are the niggers, not us

at least they are still better than niggers

think again senpai
natives are asians.
asians have the highest iq that plus they have yuro blood in them, master race iq

Check those quads. And they usually go silent, I usually bring up other Latin American countries like Peru though.

AYO WE WUZ SUM FUKKIN' EURASIANS N SHEEEIT

you have to go back

wetbacks/niggers i see no difference

WE CAME FROM NIGGERZ N SHEEIT

We wuz sum mufuggin'

I know that feel

>but tfw only 6'0

Mexico seems like such a dysfunctional country. The crime gangs have so much power in each city, and no one can stop them because they have all the wealth in the nation.

>I'm Mexican
>nuh uh I'm American

Nigga

The ones you're talking about are the ones rejected by mexico and sent to america to leech off the system. Mexico doesn't do welfare

Kill yourself. Niggers AND spics are equally garbage and subhuman.

when mexico sends their people they arent sending their best

i hope you are enjoying that meal user!

"Hispanic"

Correct, it would be like the US sending its homeless to leech off of canada. The Canadians would then see all americans as dirty shit people.

As long as you're here legally, more power to you.

>Being a racist in 2016
It's like you WANT to lose credibility

Thank God for cheap labor! (And the idiots dumb enough to work for nothing)

Damn it feels good to be a light skinned hispanic

This

I'd probably hang myself if I were an indio like the people in OP's picture

I speak for Sup Forums when i say that Mexicans are brotier

You need to go back

i bet the whites in those countries are super aware of their race and never mix. it's probably a never mentioned truth.

i guess it's already too late for america (60%). the best they can do is strive towards some kind of functioning de facto segregation. t

you know who's complaining, right? not the whites in those two-story houses that pray before every meal. no, it's the white people who see brown people live in the houses and neighbourhoods where he grew up and who can hardly pay back the mortgage they incurred. the people in your pic are probably happy with the status quo, as is Wall Street and most corporations.

>parents are Mexican immigrants
>feed me cheap Mexican diet of flower and beans
>very little meat
>be a 5'9'' midget
>parents assimilate to American culture
>brother is born
>is fed steak, pork, burgers, and hotdogs all his life
>grows to be 6'3''

He is a stereotypical don Juan, tall, dark, and handsome while I'm a short, lanky skelington. I'm not jealous or nothing, but I'm still mad that I had my growth stunted by lack of meat in my diet.

nothing worse than a self hating spic like ew get away from me nigger. at least be proud of your heritage

I'm really sorry bro. That sucks a lot

Is this how you rationalize your inferiority? You were fed fine, you dirty spic. Sorry your mom cheated on your dad to have your bastard brother.

Wishing cancer for your entire family.

Malnutrition and drug abundance.

But if you're a white Hispanic, it's not self hate to hate Indios.

>Hating indios is self hatred

Maybe if I were an indio, but I'm not

How cheap is it really when the filthy shitskins flood the emergency rooms and skip on their bills causing the hospital to raise its rates to cover the red. Then having health insurance raise their rates to cover their increased cost and thereby raising your monthly insurance payments that a fucking gorilla in a suit mandated you pay.

>mexican ""immigrants""

Hello anchor baby

Why are Mexicans so fucking salty all the time? For real, the only other people on this board who match their salt levels are the Swiss. Those guys are jerks most the time.

I was telling a Serbian friend how you can't get sick on a weekend because it's nearly impossible to see a doctor without going to the emergency room(and waiting behind 100 mexicans).

She told me she prefers going to the doctor on the weekends since less people are there.

Must be nice.

you are falling for SHILL b8.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
Yeah I know, I'm a dirty self loathing indio. Thanks for making me see the rational side of things, user.

Mexican is a nationality is not a race, we have millions of white people here. Those guys in your photo are amerinds from southern Mexico.

are you "white" , user?

>so much pain and confusion

I am. Already posted a pic of my arm some months ago and someone got really butthurt because I'm not a brown.

The Mexicans that have moved to Charlotte are actually wonderful people. They're polite, most of them raise great kids, and they work hard. They have started businesses and don't ask for handouts. They're my best neighbors because they don't freak out if I get drunk and stay up late playing music in my backyard. Mostly because they're doing the same.

I've driven up and down Mexico and I don't recall seeing a *lot* of white beaners , but I didn't spend time in Mexico City or I guesss very rich areas. I saw some in like Acapulco that were obviously ruling class of some type and white as fuck speaking the espanol. It's surprising since we normally only see the worst indian brown fuckers up here.

well if your blood is majority spanish you are still a shitskin

spain is the nigger of europe

This pic will always chap my ass.

I BLAME THE HOT WEATHER

German/Scottish here, greenblue/blonde
With Native American/British weifu
She looks nothing like those pictures lol just dark eyes dark hair, pale skin.
lol look it up. At one point Hyperborea was all whites around the world.

some pre-workout just shot out my nose lol goddamn love you user
Please zika end all of these shitskins

Pretty sure France and England take the cake nowdays

Sup pol, am I white?

yea, about as white as these three self-hating beantards:

I am pure aryan

That's how God made them

>implying finding a white skank to fuck is hard or something worth bragging about

16 year old detected

Why do short, greasy spics take pride in their fucking cartels?

why do short, hairy, muslim Bombsniaks take pride in their Islamic terrorist orgs?

I just cant hate Mexicans, those Aztec faces and short round bodies just crack me up

>central native

central natives and anywhere else are scum. they are short, unhealthy, rage-filled, entitled people. The only true amerindian is the north american indian.
>tall
>peaceful
>healthy diet of buffalo
>selfless

"Mexico was a mistake."

You're clearly African.

Ask them.

You clearly havent lived around them.

These retards actually think theyre better than most Americans.

In my experience, there are many kinds of mexicans...

My university gets exchange students from Latin America often, and I've met smart (and white) Mexicans, Brazilians and Chileans....

Ever notice these beaner faggots look a like Barbies that have been owned by autistic 6 yr olds?