Why the fuck is he going after the Hispanic judge like this?

Why the fuck is he going after the Hispanic judge like this?

This is fucking stupid and a completely unwinnable battle.

Like or not, most Americans recoil at blatant racism, even if they do support it on a subconscious level. The people who might cheer him for doing this were already going to vote for him, but he's alienating a shit load of potential voters with this shit.

I'm legitimately starting to think he might be a Clinton plant, because he seems to be doing everything he can to help get her elected, especially when all this shit is distracting from her email scandal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlK102Ee8WU
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump university scandal
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/06/04/trumps-interview-with-jake-tapper-is-rambling-disaster/
dictionary.com/browse/insult?s=t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4d chess

Not an argument

No, Clinton is a Trump plant

You shills are pathetic. He used the opportunity to direct attention to her email scandal REPEATEDLY. Stumping the interviewer over and over. Also, racism is really hot right now, he's only winning people over.

What's the story on this?

Is the Hispanic judge Mexican or some other form of Hispanic?

Did he legit do something wrong or he just getting shit for being Hispanic?

Wasn't the judge part of La Raza as well as being a Mexican

Delusion much anime masturbator?

>Like or not, most Americans recoil at blatant racism

LUL people are more sick of the BLM nigger racism

he is getting his base on his side so they don't look into the Trump U stuff

also getting black and hispanic people to chimp out on CNN only helps him with white people

gump tried to slime him because he unsealed gump's gump university fraud court documents and the gilded toad's only response was to "but he's Mexican"

>things that never happened.
Post it. Post the data

>Also, racism is really hot right now, he's only winning people over.

No, racism is only hot when people don't realize its actually racism. As soon as people realize it is, they recoil and backtrack away. The concept of racism has become so tainted by our culture that people will literally refuse to associate with it, even if they agreed with everything before they realized it was 'racist'.

White guilt will probably go away in five years but I doubt the narcissistic Sup Forums mentality will ever be cool in the mainstream

>Judge works for La Raza (The Race)

Imagine the public outcry if a conservative white male who was legal counsel for the KKK was in charge of a legal battle against a black man.

This whole Trump U lawsuit is a politically motivated hit job.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in pointing out the bias Mexicans may have against Trumps nationalist platform. There's absolutely nothing wrong with speaking a truth.

Just look at these sub-human trolls

JUDGE IS LA RAZA, FAGGOT
ALREADY BEEN MADE CLEAR IN EVERY OTHER FUCKING THREAD
STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS TO CAST DOUBT, NOBODYS FALLING FOR IT FAGGOT
SAGE

Where does it stop?

>Black Judge
>Female Judge
>Muslim Judge
>Liberal Judge

Let's face it, that argument could be used to disqualify everyone if it's allowed.

Fuck yourself shill.

Calm your burgers user. That guy will never be in the oval office. Only thing left to do is kill hillary, remove bernie and find a normal human being to lead the county. is american can't do that, maybe it's time for collective suicide.

None of those fuckers listed should be judges. You just lost your own argument dipshit.

Hey, jackass. You know what happens when 12 white jurors judge a black man? It gets thrown out.

Piss off.

That's not the same group you fucking retard.

>Like or not, most Americans recoil at blatant racism
They can go to the gas chambers

Not the same group trump fag

Would a black judge be imparial during a case regarding a hate crime against a black person?

Would a female judge be impartial during a case regarding rape?

Would a Muslim judge be trusted to carry our US law and not Sharia?

people are waking up, they are starting to realize that it's mexicans taking over or racism, oh and Trump already killed PC, it's in it's death throes

I have to agree here. Trump fucked up horrifically with CNN clown jake tapper. Instead of ripping the judge on political bias (He supports a Hillary shill and a life long democrat) he kept repeating "BUILD A WALL" and he's a mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlK102Ee8WU

Either Trump's advisers are not doing their job or he's not listening. Either way he needs to stop this shit otherwise Hillary is gonna win.

>maybe it's time for collective suicide
what do you call importing so many spics, and force integrating and marrying them?

then he doesn't win. who gives a fuck. he's running the campaign the way he wants and he destroyed you cucks.

>It gets thrown out.
>What is the Rodney King case
also how is his race relevant? i thought hispanics loved trump? or were you guys just memeing again

Can someone explain to me the scandal of Trump University?

How exactly did he commit fraud?

What are the victim alumni victim of?

Why is any of this a detriment to his candidacy?

As much as I wish, this is not true. Liberalism is on the rise

because he's not going to be pushed around by pussy faggot accusations of """"racism"""", which just means noticing how much every other race hates white men

ps your post has the wrong flag, reconquista

>colonized the world, bringing countless non-whites into The Empire
>"Britain must be White Only!"

wew lad

>OY VEY, WHITE PEOPLE
>DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN ONLY (((WIN))) IF YOU THROW ALL YOUR PRINCIPLES AWAY?
>DON'T YOU WANT TO (((WIN)))?

Youre either a libertarian or being purposefully retarded. Taking money from idiots/old people is generally frowned upon.

>Can someone explain to me the scandal of Trump University?
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump university scandal

>colonized the world, bringing benefits of whiteness to disgusting non-white world
>dark savages completely fuck it up, every time
>now they want to be let into the homeland to shit it up too

I'm a Trump supporter you dumbshit. Acting like Trump isn't making mistakes will cost him this election.

He needs to stay clear of the race shit and focus on how the judge is politically biased. Don't give libturds another reason to call Trump RAYCISS and sheit.

wow, a genocidal anti-White monster

tell me again how colonising some backwards rapey cannibal peasant savages justifies replacing our population with them?

faggot

it's a vocal minority, enabled by the faggot kike media, and they keep getting crazier and crazier

even the normiees are getting sick of it, now obummer is about to give section 8 for rich Whitopias, so they can be prayed on by nigger and mexicoon filth too. all these people are one incident away from going full 1488

i didn't realize personally insulting everyone who disagrees with you was considered a principle now

>Don't give libturds another reason to call Trump RAYCISS and sheit.
oh come on now, you are still playing by the old rules, the game changed months ago, PC is schlonged

I'm neither. I'm completely unaware of what happened in the scandal and looking for a breakdown.

Based on the sliver of explanation you gave, I don't see how you can take money from people. As far as I know, they willingly paid for a service and got cucked. What's wrong with that?

>only response was to "but he's Mexican"

proof?

concern trolling is retarded you faggot

isn't that an insult?

checkmate gaytheist

If you left them alone, they would have stayed there.

Same with 1939 if we're honest. You Brits just had to ruin a good thing going on in Europe

>American recoil at blatant racism

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>isn't that an insult?
how is it an insult

If he does it to everyone, then how is it racist?

Holy fuck, Trump is even more retarded that I thought. How can anyone look at this kind of interview and vote for this clown?

If they support it on a subconscious level then all of their virtue signaling isn't going to stop them from pulling that lever.

Correct. He is a member of La Raza.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/

Hes implying that the mexican guy is biased against Trump due to THE WALL tm blocking mexicans.

The interviewer is trying to make out Trump as a racist. Trump isn't slipping and doesn't go 'Umm, errr, I'm not racist, erm' which is good but he surely should have been clear that it's a case of anti wall bias but doesn't word it very well.

I suppose people can run with it because they desperately want to but ultimately it shows the interviewers are trying to bitch twist everything into racism.

when did i say it was racist

>Trump creates a series of lectures/seminars that he calls Trump University
>Claims he hand-picked all speakers for the courses, when later he admits he didn't directly pick them
>People can pay for one seminar at a time, but are encouraged to keep attending seminars for the "full effect "
>Eventually the course ends, and people can review the course, and if they are dissatisfied are entitled to a refund
>People rated the course well
>Skip ahead to the near future and people claim they learned nothing from the course, saying they were fooled into believing it a "a credited University" , and demand a civil suit
>Former employee involved in the suit says "We were told to lie and cheat people out of their money, even telling them to max out their cards"
>While many judges pass over the case, this judge takes it up, and now it is being argued a conflict of interest

That's my brief understanding. Let me know if that helps.
But no, this is another witch hunt like the Michelle Fields incident, where everyone gets their panties in a bunch trying to stump him over literally nothing.

both points are possibly true, but you were attempting to justify White Genocide, so please do so

Dude, who honestly cares, it pisses me off that its La Raza ""anything"". La Raza literally means THE RACE.

Come on how can you get so racist to say your race is THE race. You can say La Raza Lawyers but its still a racist statement.

you people are idiots

the judge if part of la raza cosmica you can say whatever you want about him being a subversive Mexican national and it's fucking true

So I was wrong, and you agree that Trump isn't a racist?

well, you grade F moran, when you disparage a person or group(as you just did in the post), it is known as an insult

>you were attempting to justify White Genocide
typical Chav with no reading comprehension

>We Wuz Empre and SHEEET

>America
>A "white" country
>LaughingNativeAmerican.jpeg

Exactly

La Raza literally believes the entire world belongs to Mestizos they are the ultimate racial supremacists.

Hi teabgger. From one of your own ballsacker sites:

redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/06/04/trumps-interview-with-jake-tapper-is-rambling-disaster/

Trump is a real nigger he could tell the sun to rise and the west and it would happen at this point.

meant for

also here is a mural of the "cosmic race" being created

FREE PUBLICITY. YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU? EVEN IF YOU ARE A SHILL YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS MAN.

we was alienz n shieeet

Cool picture

based and true

Are these Jeb's sons?

not based on his behavior of personal insults, no
dictionary.com/browse/insult?s=t

It does help, thank you. After reading the Wikipedia article, I still fail to understand how it was a racket, and it is unfortunate that the title of the program somehow fooled thousands of people with exorbitant amounts of money into believing they would receive a degree in some sort of real estate investing. Says a lot about my character if these people I'm calling retarded can afford the things I can't.

Why do media entities keep taking the bait, lads?

You'd have to be an absolute moron to sign up for that, but I think it's unethical on Trump's part to scheme people out of money.

WE WUZ ALIENS

Every single fucking time lmao

>going after Mccain? TRUMP WENT TOO FAR, it's OVER!
>we're finished! ;_;
Meanwhile the media just talks about him a bunch and he rises more. Same with this shit, there might be something that can stump the Trump but this is *not* it.

>not based on his behavior of personal insults, no
Well that's good.

isn't it obvious? mexicans are rioting and attacking Trump supporters, and a mexican is attacking Trump whilst presiding over a lawsuit, the judge is part of la raza and should clearly have recused himself

chavs are superior to spics, spooks, kikes and gooks

here you are saying that wanting Britain to remain White(and avoid the geNOcide of our people) is somehow wrong because Britain colonised some retarded backwards cannibal savages, but now you are saying you can't justify it?

thanks for playing, retart

it was over 90% White from 1776 to 1965, until those pesky immigration laws changed themselves to deliberately reduce the White % of the population, clear genocide under the UN definition

usa is being invaded right now as we shitpost b8s

Actually the real issue is that it actually was illegal to show many of the details in those documents and so thats where the suspicion came in. Not baldly just because Mexican = Evil but just seems fishy that a Mexican-American judge would do a "mistake" like that, if it was an honest mistake then okay but just raised suspicion.

Now Trump probably knows that it was an honest mistake but you bet your ass he's going to use it to get out of legal trouble.

I don't need no leftwing faggot dictionary to know that disparaging people is an insult, faggot

>You'd have to be an absolute moron to sign up for that, but I think it's unethical on Trump's part to scheme people out of money.
as opposed to gender studies in government accredited institutions that charge far more? for a much less useful set of information

why is it that every retarded race thinks they came from space?

And it was 100% native until the white devil invaded.

>Now Trump probably knows that it was an honest mistake
wow, a mexicoon intellectual made a mistake?

that's unlike them

It was a typical scammy my get-rich-quick type of financial seminar that you see advertised Sunday mornings.

Sadly the only people who fall for these scams are desperate and dumb people who can't afford it. Did Trump take their money legally? Probably. But it's one thing to outsmart rich smart people. You must be a fucking scumbag to pad your pockets by taking advantage of the dumb and poor.

>exposing bias by a hispanic judge is racist

None of those categories should be in positions of power and you know it.

and before that it was 100% White

you do accept that the so called native americans didn't originate from the continent?

anyway, is it your position that children are responsible for their fathers crimes?

It takes trump 2 seconds to send out a tweet and the The liberal media about a week to cover it.

With trump, any publicity really is turning out to be good publicity.

i don't know why you consider dictionary.com a "leftwing faggot dictionary" but i'm sure there is 0% chance you could qualify that statement with any reasoning so i won't bother asking

He's a member or supporter of La Raza iirc, which is an "America belongs to Mexico" nationalist group

>portugal is black with a white head

if that it true, why did 98% of the attendees rate the course highly?

fuck you commie faggot

>chavs are superior to spics, spooks, kikes and gooks
LOL I bet you like Slavs too