I'm a 22 year old man that hasn't had a drop of alcohol for 2 years

I'm a 22 year old man that hasn't had a drop of alcohol for 2 years.

Ask me a anything.

since when have you had this feeling of being attracted to other men?

how do you stay off it? im trying to stop altogether but damn sleeping is hard without it. i was thinking id start smoking da 'erb to replace it occasionally

I smoke da 'erb. If everyone else is drinking rum and coke; I just have coca cola.

Does dick taste nice?

I hate alcohol. Waste of time, and money. Only purpose is for socialization with others.

Don't you people have hobbies?

How poor a fag are you? Nothing beats a nice 20 year old single malt scotch on an evening to relax.

Not poor at all.

Why not have a glass of a nice 20 year old scotch to wind down then?

Because I'm the son of an Alcoholic.

Geez kid, sounds like you had a real problem with alcohol. How does it feel ruining alcohol for yourself at such a young age with shit cheap liquor and crap beer? How does it feel knowing you’ll never be able to partake in fine wines and scotches because you fucked up so bad? You’re an alcoholic who will never know how to properly use alcohol. That sucks for you bro.

Thanks fam. Feels alright.

And? Don't be a weak faggot. Alcohol is less addictive (chemically) than caffeine.

I love a cup of Joe.

Fuck me, you're just a child really. Grow up, drink some scotch and try yourself a cuban. You only live once.

We're you locked up?

coffee does less harm or no harm at all
>cup of Joe

what's this?

You rack disciprine

It feels culturally irresponsible to not drink at all. It’s been around for thousands of years and is an art and science. Not drinking at all and drinking to much is stupid. Not learning how to drink properly is like being a 22 year old man at a nice restaurant and ordering chicken fingers from a female server younger than you are. It makes me cringe when people either drink to much or not at all. It really shows how stupid you are as a human.

Lot's of people don't drink at all.

Angry shitposting is their hobby m8.

Enjoy realizing you haven't lived on your deathbed.

I don't drink either op. I'm 24 and haven't drank since I was 20. Feels good man.

Kay thanks I will.

How do you do it?
I drink way too fucking much and can't stop myself buying booze if I can afford it.