Which of these states are worth moving to? Which should I absolutely avoid?

Which of these states are worth moving to? Which should I absolutely avoid?

Worth Moving to
>New York, Mass
Avoid
>everywhere else

don't come to maryland, half the year it's colder than antarctica the other half it's like you're living in south america.

can you elaborate?

anything wrong with it other than weather?

No.

libtard laws, sjws out the ass in the cities and cousin fucking hillbillies in the mountains.

is it at least good for jobs?

Nh has no sales tax

does it have jobs?

I haven't lived in any of them but I hear Maine has the most white people. If you're white, move there. If not, move somewhere else so you don't ruin it.

You forgot nigs everywhere

Pennsylvania (not Philadelphia) is best in the northeast, probably in the union

i don't plan to have kids and don't give a shit about preserving the white race.

Sike

>if not, don’t ruin it
Just for that I hope nigs move there

Not really a white race preservation thing, just really dangerous in Baltimore

Theres jobs everywhere

DC is pretty tight.

avoid nigger infested maryland. you will be sandwiched between white nationalists (KKK) and dumb niggers who are racists but claim to be victims of hate crimes.

Connecticutfag here, move to Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont. Unless of course you love being taxed to death and living under the thumb of retarded democrat politicians, then move to any of the other ones.

>DC is pretty tight.

DC is infested with niggers. AVOID.

I don't believe you.

Missouri isn't bad. Red state with lib tards in St Louis and Kansas City.

If you like heroin and sluts come to Jersey. If you don't like heroin or sluts, avoid jersey.

Did you even read the OP you fucking retard?

Oh and our property tax is shit. So if you intend to own a home and not rent, would not recommend.

Vermont is leftist af and has high taxes in everything.

Don’t, I’m not asking you to. I like it tho.

New Hampshire is nice, stayed there for a few weeks on a road trip. Very homey, if that makes sense.
Only drove through Maine, but it's a fucking beautiful state man.

No.
He’s a conservative man you know they can’t read

>libtard
>didn’t even read OP’s post
>being this retarded

>you know they can’t read
Really? How do you know this?

*on

absolute bullshit there are so many african refugees there. go to vermont or my state new hampshire if you want to avoid shitskins

Connecticut is trash and the only people who live there exist just to go to MA, RI, NH and NY to complain about how it's not like CT.

See Then see your response

I read thanks. What was your last book? I understood OP was looking at specific states. Just wanted to add options.

I grew up in RI, lived in MA for 8 years, and am now back in RI.

Would recommend MA. 9/10. My car insurance was like, half of what it was in RI. And I was over 25, so that wasn't it. In general, MA just had a better vibe. If you live in the Eastern half of the state, you'll be ok. The Western half of MA is no mans land past Worcester and especially past Springfield. It's nice out there, but it's so far removed that it's not worth it.

Living on the Cape could be nice. The farther out you go, the more expensive it is. I would recommend living somewhere South of Boston and North of Rhode Island. Foxboro, Attleboro, Norton. There are a lot of places to choose from.

get the fuck out of my state you racist retard

how's worcester itself?

Western MA gets a bad rap but it's easily one of the best places in the north east if you know where to go. It's like NH but better in every way.

>be me
>paralegal at law firm in North Carolina
>50 year old guys mom calls everyday to bitch about her baby boy being locked up in one of our jails
>bitches about the legal process and how she knows the law
>bitches about how this isn’t how things are done in Connecticut and this would never stand in beloved Connecticut
>get the scum bag out on bail, mommy bitches because bail is too high and her baby boy can’t work right now
>so unfair!
>suggest one day that bonding out is an expensive privelage and that if he can’t pay he should await trial in jail
>her response “this isn’t how things work in Connecticut, our justice system is much better”
>hear her masturbating to a map of that shitty state on the other line

Fuck Connecticut. Also if mommy doesn’t like our legal process tell her son not to kidnap our citizens

>baltimore

Also nothing wrong with traditional appalachean hillbillies that preserve our national identity.

New york fucking sucks

If she was from anywhere but Connecticut I would call bullshit on this story.

Half ghetto, half decent. If you live on the outskirts, you'll be ok.

>preserve our national identity.
inbreeding doesn't count

Avoid Rochester, NY. We're full, but you can crash in Syracuse if you want.

I mean, it's really pretty out there. There's a lot of money out there, too. The majority of the conservatives in the state live out there as well. It gets a bad rap mostly because it IS like NH. Lots of trees and not much to do. I've driven the whole pike up to NY and it was really pretty. It's just like, over two hours for me to get to say, Deerfield to go to the Yankee Candle factory.

Which of these states would be good for a videographer?

I swear to all that is holy I talked to this woman for 10-20 mins a day for months on end and this is how the conversation ended each time. Burn that state to the ground

>goes to Sup Forums
>some one says "shitskin"
>cares

good job

It's a pretty small state, you can get from Worcester to Brooklyn in 3 hours. Even if you're in a part with nothing to do you can commute somewhere with something to do.

Yeah, I live right next to the CT border and constantly have to deal with these assholes. I feel bad for anyone in the service industry who works in southern MA.

Come to New Hampshire, my state, we despise niggers and shitskin spics, and we're pro white supremacist at heart. To wit, we live the classical americanism and keeo our racial consciousness.

How's Delaware?

>we despise niggers and shitskin spics
>literally never been to concord

San Francisco

Worse south carolina with worse weather and worse food and dumber rednecks

Holy shit no wonder Bernie Sanders is from there lmfao

Can confirm, and get ready for toll booths everywhere estimated to bring in 600-800million a year, and more gun regulations
Connecticut really sucks and don't forget about the lazy spics clogging up the welfare system

I'm from South Carolina. What shithole city were you in? It's not like that everywhere

The attorney and other paralegal hated talking to this woman but it got to a point where I enjoyed answering her calls when the attorney was out so just so I could her that her son was going to be locked up for the foreseeable future and find any way to subtlety fuck with her. Her son was actually not that bad, besides kidnapping and beating people half to death

come to lehigh valley pa if you like to drink and fuck sluts. also its 1 1/2 hr to philly and same to nyc

trips of truth

NJ here, working in NY - 100% agree with you. NY is a mess. Mass. Is pretty cool though

I read animal farm for the 163637th time, thanks. What have you read? Clearly not OP’s post

how's salem nh?

I grew up right next to worcester, its nice enough but MA can get costly depending

NYC is not New York.

The rest of the state doesn’t matter.

>state in the north east
>state
>San Francisco

That's right. Upstate is irrelevant and you should never go there.

as a new yorker, i agree

me is good. cold as shit tho good if you are continuous of prepping.

I live in Mass and love it, it's one of the more populated places in New England. just don't more to New hampshire if you want to mine slate

providence RI is pretty chill

Never planned on it

Went to Boston for the first time. A little expensive, but I loved it. Really nice, pretty and full of history. Plus their clam chowder is bomb as fuck and so are their lobster rolls. Oh and nice bars, idk what the bar I went to was called, but it was the oldest in the country? It also had a bell as its logo or something. Idk. Bostonfags help? My waitress there had a FAT ass too. Great beer selection.

Delaware is quite nice. It's peaceful and reserved with nice people and all

Farm animals? Delusional.

I got you, user.

The Bell In Hand. Great place. Yeah, one of the oldest around.

THATS IT! thanks bro, great fucking place man. Got any more recommendations? I might go back next year. Hope that waitress is still there lol

What’s that bakery? There was a huge line there and i heard it’s good but I was too lazy to stand in line

>Which of these states are worth moving to?
Obviously “PN”

It's flat here

They're all shitholes
>Everything's better in Texas

West Virginia man, low taxes, no liberals, and not many blacks. Plus gun laws are non existent.

ALL of these states have:
>nice areas, not so nice areas
>red areas, blue areas
>urban areas, rural areas
(Except Jersey, which is a shithole throughout, obviously> Just kidding. Maybe.)

But seriously, it is retarded to think in terms of entire states.

Not them but the Russell House Tavern is one of my favorites. Never had a bad experience there. It can be a bit expensive is the only downside.

New Hampshire has one of the biggest heroin problems in the country so I don't recommend going there, Vermont is just extremely boring, Maine pretty cool if you like lobster and shit, Rhode Island is filled with more liberals in Massachusetts and also from how small it is you're just better off living in Massachusetts or Connecticut but Connecticut has a higher crime rate than Massachusetts. I live in Massachusetts pretty nice place you get a lot those people that feel entitled for some whatever reason but overall it's okay pretty Progressive marijuana is legal. But no matter where you're looking for New England or the Northeast in general all roads are going to be absolute shit. But yeah, Massachusetts is pretty good.

Eh, I’m a tourist. I’ll have money to spend while I’m down there.

move to penna!

Move out of America...go experience the world and educate yourself

I'm doing some contract work in NH right now. I do not enjoy this state.

The Green Dragon is right behind the Bell In Hand. I also enjoy John Harvard's. If you're in Back Bay, try AK's. It's not fancy, but they have a grilled that's stuffed with buffalo chicken mac and cheese and it's to fucking die for.

It's probably The Popover Lady. They're always busy. Haven't been there myself, but heard great stuff.

>But no matter where you're looking for New England or the Northeast in general all roads are going to be absolute shit.

>Clearly has never been to New Hampshire.

You can clearly tell the difference once you cross into Mass from NH how good our roads are.

NH: Move to Nashua/Hookset/Bedford. You're an hour away from everything you could possibly want to do in the state. The Lakes Region is decent too, for tourism.