Hey Sup Forums, i need your opinion...

hey Sup Forums, i need your opinion. basically i've been dating my current gf for around a month now and we slept together recently and i noticed shes a little bigger than expected for a size 14. i want her to drop to at least size 12 but not ruin the relationship because her personality and looks are amazing. just her weight is a bit of an issue and i didn't realise it would be until seeing her naked. how can i suggest her to lose a bit of weight without ruining things?
>pic not related, milkers are just nice

Go excercise with her. Encourage her to eat healthier by eating healthier yourself.

Size 14? Fuck, that’s huge.

The biggest I’ve dated was size 6. But then again, as an Asian guy I tend to go for Asians and petite white chicks.

i'm a guy that's already a size 30R in jeans so i don't really need to but you're not wrong. i could propose this so she does it mostly, thanks.

6 is a walking skeleton mate, but being an asian as you say you probably see them a lot differently than i do, thanks tho.

provide sweets after sex, so you can blackmail her

haribo tangfastics?

Size 14 in which country? Americans 14 is fucking huge.

UK 14, probably should've clarified that. i didn't know they differed.

Fatties are terrible long-term partners because they'll only get fatter and fatter as they age.

Stop dating her and make her a fuck buddy. Also, it's practically impossible to try to change her and not come off as an asshole, unless you're first working on yourself and encouraging her to join along.

Tell her that you want to lose some weight and try and get her to do it with you. It can be a great bonding experience.

Yeah their 14 is an 18, fat fucks. Found that out when I bought my girl a shirt in Florida. She's a 12 top and a 14 bottom, her ass is thick. I could go for a 14 top if her tits were big, any pics?

hmm, true, she's ace in every other way though so i'll give it a few months and see if she wants to have the mindset of getting thinner.

i have hinted it with speaking of work outs and such, but i'm not sure if she is doing anything.

tits aren't really that big but thick ass. i see where you're coming from. did you ever pursue her to change in any way? any suggestions?

Call her tubby when she over eats. Set the boundary now!

Nah she works out and is toned, she's just really curvy. Her bras are 32G so you can see why the top is 14.

You need to get her into a sport or start cooking her healthy food, that's what my gf did with me. I was the one getting fat.

kek

fair enough mate, that sounds ace for you! glad all is going well for ya. appreciate that and will take those into account yeah. i do hint it to her a lot but i don't wanna be fat shaming because other than her weight she's amazing.

FUUUk
Latinas are the best. What's her name?

couldn't tell you, found them on a random tumblr share.

Simple. Be healthy yourself and eat healthy stuff and take her out to eat at healthy places.

found her. Her name's Sabina Dulce she's a chaturbate camwhore.

you're a god.

I'm still fat tho, just less fat. She doesn't seem to care. Fat shaming is dangerous, they can just give up and turn to food for comfort. Maybe you can put your hands on her belly a lot when you're spooning, squeeze it a bit. She'll probably feel conscious of the day and want it gone.

that's smart thinking actually, i'll give it a try.