I just made some gnocchi for myself and I'm really close to getting my late grandmother's recipe just right...

I just made some gnocchi for myself and I'm really close to getting my late grandmother's recipe just right. It's so delicious, and every bite transports me back to Sunday evening dinners as a kid.

How's your day gone, Sup Forums?

I took a really traumatic shit

Damn. Did you at least feel better after that?

Real good. What's the trick for great gnocchi?

I overboil the taters just a smidge. They're a little more delicate when you roll them out, but they just about melt in your mouth when they're done.

What do you finish them. Sauce or butter and cheese

Daddy's semen and mommy's juice

Stay out of this fuckwad

That's great, OP. Pesto, marinara, or bolognese?

I stir in a little butter after draining so they don't stick together and to add flavour. If I don't have butter on hand olive oil is fine.

I usually have marinara with them but I forgot to defrost it this morning, so I'm having it with pesto, parmesan, and a dash of habanero flakes.

Day is going great. Good luck with the gnocchi, that shit is the bomb.

Have a great evening op you the man

ÑOQUIS MTF

Thanks bud, you have a great night too!

Usually marinara, tonight pesto. Bolognese I prefer with spaghetti

Woke up at 2 pm with a headache because drinking and undersleeping, ate some biscuits left over from the night before, went to the pool with a friend to swim then ate a delicious burger (not american, so I don't get to eat good burger often). Saw my ex. Watched some youtube.
Overall a breddy good day.
Seems like it is time to sleep.

Have successfully spent 7 hours delaying writing a paper. Thanks Sup Forums for allowing me to escape reality just long enough to fuck my life.

I hear you. I've got some shit coming due but here I am with my dick out on Sup Forums eating pasta

mmm gnocchi

pizza breakfast while playing orange box, not to shabby.

Well done user, she would be proud of you.

Bro I'm with my dick out eating cereal.

I'm no scientist but I think this qualifies as quantum entanglement

Got a recipe, op?