Am I gay? Pic related, me

Am I gay? Pic related, me.

help the world. kill a nog then kys

>no dicks in mouth or ass
can't tell

Well i thought you could tell if i was from me doing this or not

Do you want dick?

Not necessarily. But I love being pretty and i definietly like the idea of men thinking im hot/checking me out

gay/straight is all about who you love/lust for. If scruffy man-face turns you on, then, probably yes.

nice legs

moar of casey plz

Ur a blanchardian pseudobisexual autogynephile, homie. Ur str8 but like, a failure of a str8 man

That sounds right, def But i dont get how that equals failure as a st8 man to have autogynephile. What part am i missing

I might have phrased that poorly depending on how u are as a person, but a lot of the time ppl “fail” @ heterosexuality bc something about it is unsatisfactory, more often than not the fact that the individual in question can’t get laid, and turns instead to paraphilia as an alternative outlet/source of sexual gratification

same gril?

tldr tfw no gf->wanting to BE the gf

Ye thats me

Are you the same person

definitely straight

You are worse than gay.

this guy has aids, someone outed him on a thread awhile back lol

That sounds accurate but i remember feeling that way when I was like 8 and first started doing this/sexualizing stuff. Pretty early for that but its not like i couldve gotten a gf obviously.

Lol no i dont that guy has been shitposting me since i wouldnt give him my ex gf's apple id to hack

Ya that is rlly early for sexual thoughts like that, did anything happen to you as a child that might’ve caused that?

>Are you the same person
yep both me

post pic of your ex-girlfriend

aint care, have rubbers, would still bang,

Well you're either gay or bi, but imo, I do the same and don't think much about sexual attention towards men, more men giving me sexual attention because it makes me feel good. If it makes you feel good I don't think you should label it to yourself. I'd do it for women if they were into it

YES this is exactly how i feel. I think i wanted to show women initlly to but sort of you fall back on men bc theyre interested and still make me feel attractive bc of their comments

great ass bb

Well that's positive user! Surround yourself with people who make your feel good, I did the same. The gf wasn't interested in it so I took to the internet and showed it and shared to those who made me feel good for playing out my desires. I am Bi but I don't feel like I'm being homosexual by crossdressing, I'm just exploring my fem side. Keep going! You look good btw

is this you also?

Well, do you like guys?

its not gay if youre a girl

she gone

post more pics of your ex

Elvish_boy if anyone wants to kik about my ex

Trap thread

Nice cock. no homo

i want moar of you, not her... come be my sex slave?

yeah I saw your craigslist ad where you say you've got HIV

no youre mentally ill

great cock tho ;)

enjoy the aids

i would while it lasted

more fugly face please

heres moar cock, i dont have anymore of her face

I want more of his face though

go on tumblr than faggot

whats the fugly kunts tumblr you retard

use the fucking google machine like errybuddy else you lazy shit

>google fugly aids nigga