Why do young women sometimes date much older men?

why do young women sometimes date much older men?

Money.

experience.

Daddy done diddled dey derriere's

Because men are better at establishing themselves and women know they can get away with being lesser than them if they suck a finely aged cock

This.
/thread

post more bluepill men user

Mostly fucked up childhoods, either godlike daddy or missing daddy.
There's always some kind of roleplay involved.

Old men have money and that is the only reason

Why not?

Two words: log cock

What you youngsters do not know is that as a man ages, his dong gets thicker and thicker. I presume this is due to it being stretched over and over with each boner. Why would any chick want a pencil-dicked dweeb when she could be filled up with a proper log cock?

t. oldfag packing heat

fetish

wait is this a fact or are you just making that up?

Mostly money and experience. Have you ever known a millennial to have a house? Without rich parents or some other circumstance? And have you ever known a millennial to be good at licking pussy?

That shit made me laugh.

It's true, at least in my case, and I presume for every man. My cawk is the same length as when I was 20, but significantly thicker.

name of the girl?

Because they are rich

Money Money Money!!! Daddy issues!!! Worldly experience which we use to hypnotis the girl into thinking we are smarter... Women are drawn to power, and hats usually the older guy.

Money and stability. Some genuinely just like old guys much like some young guys like gilfs.

Only fags eat pussy, fag pussy. Piss off you fag shitter. Pussy.

sauce?

delusion

Mature and money.
A 25yr old lad is pretty immature, unreliable and usually broke after Saturday night.

girls/women are attracted to men who are confident and have their shit together.

Old men who are confident and don't give a fuck about anything are attractive to girls/women just the same as young men who are confident and don't give a fuck about anything are also attractive.

I thank god they do otherwise i wouldnt exist. My dads 80 and mom is 63. Imo. Good for him.

It's actually pretty fucking cool that even in your late 40's a guy can still bang college chicks. But bitches in their late 40's are so desperate they will fuck anything.

dont listen to faggot Tom kids.. this is called denial.. he denied reality so hard about his tiny peen, he made it humongous.
Dont be like Tom, Tom's a faggot.

for the experience same as they sometimes date black guys

This is the only answer

Simple:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jelly fags gonna jelly. Here's something else to blast your ass: my wife is 25 years younger than me. The expression on her face every time she incurs the full wrath of my stout trouser log is pure gold.

Money/Weinstein/Daddy Issues/Succubus

yeah thats not really true except in the rare case of goldiggers and men with lots of money. Your average guy over 40 cant get laid to save his life. Young women are definitely not attracted to old men and women in their 40s are either married , divorced with 3kids and or crazy cat ladies.

trying to post an original input, part of it is that they see that they can have different conversations with that partner than their used to with from people from their age group, it's no surprise some people get more socially capable as they get older, and that those people can use those skills to talk to women younger than them. I can't say I fully get a 25 year old going out with a 70 year old based on that, but more time to develop social skills and just sounding different from other partners is usually a part of why.

It can also be cultural. My wife is a flip and it is quite common for women in their 20s to partner up with logsmen in their 40s and 50s.

Wow.. trying to sell this hard to strangers on the Internet.. how pathetic.

Still jelly, eh? Poor kid. You'll get laid one day.

cause young women act and dress like little girls and wanna get fucked by older men as they consider old men to be pedos so they can experience getting fucked by a pedo as a little girl smh disgusting

old guys give no fucks, ever.

Why is it the young men reply MONEY!
Because young men are so full of themselves, which is a big reason why young women date older men. Women like to be complimented, payed attention to, and at least pretend listened to. Young men are way too full of themselves and treat their girlfriends like an annoyance.
Older men have lost some hair, lived some shit and don't have a problem with giving some smiles and nods if it means pussy later.

cuz women are lazy ass bitches who wants money without doing anything, suck my dick bitches also those hoes are not loyal

Female nature

Young guys do too from experience (i did as a scout). My story is that I am more attracted to chubby, older gentlemen. They are laid back, relaxed and kind. Passionate, and gentle. Very open minded. It had nothing to do with money.

>stout

Kek

Sauce?

Who could resist a hung old man?

Blue pill men. Or something like that. Look up grandpa mireck if you want to see young girls fuck an absolute troll of an old man

hahahahaha look at that smelly pervert

>be me
>Pretty much seduced by an older man in his 60's
>Always identified as a straight male
>After expensive gifts, gifts of cash I become numb to the fact that I was simply this man male whore
>After awhile you grow use to it, and sucking dick, and eating ass becomes natural.

you got sold out bro, i didnt expected that from you

He was very clean

Guys in their 60's are amazing at sex though, just enjoy it.

Does he have a nice belly?

you are same like me i just get so hard looking at chubby old men, but i wanna fuck them while you wanna get fucked

We would get along well. Have a sandwich with one.

Okay sorry I called him smelly. He does look kind hot

hahahhaha nice try that guy in picture

What?

Money.

Sauce pls

I’m 42 and I have two girlfriends, 24, and 19 respectively.
Any young chick who’s into older guys has issues. Mostly daddy related (or lack thereof). It’s VERY common, and it doesn’t doesn’t mean they’re fucked up. My 24 year old is fully aware that she’s attracted to me because I’m a stable, successful, caregiver type.
>dat young pussy
>feels good man

Cuz' women are not attracted to men, yet they secretly want to be used by men. Old dudes are not permanent, so it's a way for them to temporarily commit to a fantasy/story/scenario and not a person. It's why they also like beards and shit. Hides the face. Makes it an anonymous penis creature they don't have to process as being human.

As an older man, I can attest this is the reason.

MONEY is only answer

>anonymous penis creature
topkeks

I like guys in uniform for this reason. Plus they are usually broken, dominant, and sadistic.

Alex Harper

>Trying to seem cool on the internet
You could post cock with timestamp and remove all doubt but the fact you haven't already is telling enough. Keep fantasizing lmao.

You spent more than an hour searching for a witty rejoinder and you came up with .................this?

Posting a dick pic would imply that I care about your opinion.

Pro-tip: bitter envy is most unattractive. It will not help you to lose that V-card.

Not even the same user you replied to lmao. Stay mad you senile cuck.

Yep. Not rocket science.

i-it wasn't even me! honest! topkeks

/thread

My girlfriend 12 years younger, I'm 46.
I'm a open honest and attentive man, pure class....

They lazy and don't wanna work hard to get what they want.

You say you don't care, yet here you are...still replying, still projecting...

>b-but I'm not trolling, user! Y-you are!
Christ you're pitiful lmao

And where should I go to meet such women?

We've all heard of sperge raging. Now meet...........the virge rager.

Wtf I think you've smoked enough for tonight.

Tinder
Grinder
PlentyOfFish
Fetlife

I get nothing but 18-21 yr olds begging me to take them out

This is false information.

I'm 46. I'm not rich. I don't go looking for gold diggers. I'm not fat either though. I'm 5'10 167lbs.

The best time for me with dating was late 20s to mid 30s. Looking back, I had about 2-3 different flings a year over that period. That feels decent to me. I dunno.

Around 40, it got harder to date BECAUSE IT'S HARDER TO MEET NEW PEOPLE. That's the only reason. I work for a big place and we have happy hours and a couple times a year a big group of us hang out, all ages.

If I start talking to a younger girl there, the success rate is about 90% that I can get a date if I ask. I would have found that absurd 20 years ago. Of course, I'm better at not approaching crazy chicks or ones giving you signals to steer clear.

As an example, in December, my younger friend and I sat at a cafe around 10PM in a busy area of town. Over the course of an hour 2 different girls approached us and seemed to want to talk to just me. One was a Hispanic girl maybe 20 and the other was a white chick. Both about a 6/10, but thin and healthy looking. One gave me her number. She didn't do this for my friend. I was wearing jeans and a sweater. Not rich at all. I feel like if I try to meet girls, I'd get alot of pussy

Came here to say this.

It's lunch time here jizz-knuckles

Log poster detected

Rich, fat, 42 year old fag here. Where do I find these five young wenches.

Even worse, you've peaked too early.

Read

You guys seem a little mad

They have money, power, experience, and above all confidence.
These things massively outweigh youth in the eyes of the female sex.

How did you know?

You mean crazy mad or virge-raging mad?

I just don't believe everything I read on the internet lmao. Just called out bullshit where it showed up.

Older than who? Did you just assume my age? Fucking check your privilege you age-phobic bigot.

I have a fantasy of sharing my girlfriend or daughter with 2 old guys like the ones in the pic

Settle down Beryl

Be me... 45 y/o oldfag. Beer gut, nothing special.

Randomly start chatting with 9/10 23 year old chick on FB.

She has 2 y/o kid and husband she lives with.

Like all bitches... shes bored.

Start asking for pics... she sends topless then one full nude.

I never mention bf or kid... just bs with her.

One Sat morning when wife gone I invite her over to smoke and chill.

She comes over to a strangers home smokes and we start making out.

Take her to room... proceed to fuck her mouth, ass, pussy. Make her suck my dick for over an hour.

No condoms, bust 4 nuts in her and send her home.

0 fucks given.

Shes coming back tomorrow again after a month.

I still have no idea why... I never even tried hard.

Bitches... never trust um...

> husband
> bf

Jesus, at least keep your bullshit fantasy story internally consistent. It broke down in the introduction. The introduction.

money, maturity

never let the bitches come back, trust me user.