When did you realize that soccer is DESTROYING the fabric of society?

When did you realize that soccer is DESTROYING the fabric of society?

Why is it so hard for the mainstream media to write "muslim" in those cases?

British-born kebab

cuz we can't offend an entire community by portraying them in bad light as a consequence of their repeated actions. btw, pic related is considered aryan white in the US. Just wanted to let you know that he's white and we will reporting that as a fact

It says british, is there any difference?

>British born soccer fan
this is how theyre going about it? kek

checked their Twitter feed and this is real.

just

Why mention that he's a soccer fan? There are billions of soccer fans in the world, only a tiny portion of them are terrorists.

Btw you can replace "soccer fan" with Muslim in the above sentence and it's still true, you bloody racists.

Based Australian media putting wogball in its rightful place

Trying to get any label to stick instead of using Muslim. Kek

soccer is the preferred sport of terrorists you know. it was on my local news station.

Because soccer is european and evil. No US-born muslim how loves football and apple pie would ever attack a western country.

>young, British-born
This is Christianity's fault!

You know the worst part?
We down here get our news regurgitated from those sources. Just pick up whatever the NYT/BBC reported, add some bells and whistles and voilĂ , fresh headlines.

haha what the actual fuck? why the need to put "soccer fan" in there? what is (((their))) new end now?

quite simple, they want to end "sportball" so people can be just as enlightened as them

>British born soccer fan

Why not call him what he really is. A transplant Arab Muslim.

>write muslim

Why? That's not the go-to label for any brown -- even if it was a bombing -- unless 100% certain. Like, ISIL claiming it was them, but who the fuck is checking their shit?

>bombing happens
>oh shit, we need to hear from ISIL first

If I saw a white person bombing, I wouldn't automatically think, 'oh, Christian', 'supremacist', so why you guys trying to push this shit?

Don't get me wrong, im not against calling him what he is, but if you don't question everything you're shown, you're fucking suckas

t. Clinically retarded chav

Why the fuck point out he liked soccer? Of course he'll like it, he's a working class Bong

Kys you fuckin sympathizer of murderous bastards. Islam is the root cause of this.

Jihad, ya dummy

Why don't they say RADICAL FOOTBALL TERRORISM????

>shitskin manure fan
The memes are fucking true, kek

ISIS=Islamic State of International Soccer fans

so that's why he killed , he wanted to have his own eternal football game in heaven

jesus christ what a cucked little bitch

let's just hope your muslim overlords grant you mercy in a generation or two

Americans invade countries just to force the financial-capitalim there, in that way you kill millions of people

Is capitalism bad per se then? The IS are literally doing the same here, forcing the west to convert to Islam. Islam itself isn't bad, the bad part is forcing people to like it. The same would happen with all religions, just like Christians did that a couple centuries ago

>t. Pooslim

>cuck meme
>austically lashing out

This is why you'll never be taken seriously. Not to mention your poor reading comprehension. I clearly said im not against calling it what it is, but im not gonna be retarded and scream muslim at anybody just because they're brown.

You guys are the real cucks when you blindly follow media just because it appeals to you

>le white genocide

BANTZ

just when you think he could not be a more cancerous 'human' you discover he was a yoonited customer.

>push this shit?

It's an objective observation that terror attacks in Europe correlate with Islamic migration.

Wait, Aussies use the term soccer?

(you)

Where'd you get that photo from?

jej

>the hooligans of the future will be armed with explosives
based

is he, dare i say it, a top lad?

Why mention that he's young? There are billions of youngsters in the world, only a tiny portion of them are terrorists.
Why mention that he's British-born? There are millions of British-born people in the world, only a tiny portion of them are terrorists.

you proved his point, dumb dumb

Best way to counter would be to say something like "But soccer doesn't say in its scriptures that you must convert the indifidel or cut his head off"

cheeky stop that

So his point is that you shouldn't use any words to describe a terrorist if a lot of non-terrorist happen to share the characteristics?
Sounds like shitskin reasoning.

very good post. 4chow is so fucking stupid straight after a happening

>Sell your soul to lucifer to make money
>Sell your identity to punjabi shit
>Surprised you get terrorists as fans

from my sekret source in Mi5.
No, from the guardian via the NYT. The yanks are leaking like a sieve and will not stop.

It's a retarded post from a retarded subject, because it's the Muhammad religion that prompts people to detonate their sorry asses, you won't see a Hindu going

>THEY EAT COW GOOD GOLLY BETTER BLOW MY ASS IN THEIR FACES

>>THEY EAT COW GOOD GOLLY BETTER BLOW MY ASS IN THEIR FACES

Holy shit you can't be serious? Are you seriously that ignorant of Hindu terrorist attacks. Fucking google this shit dumbass.

It's an objective observation that terror attacks in Europe correlate with male migration.

Ban men?

>British born

>North African education

Is american education really this bad?

Do you really thinks Muslims are planning to take over europe? Do you really think the majority of them care what the fuck you do?

When the fuck are we as a collective gonna wake up and ban assault Messi's?

Of course they do. We're borderline gods to Europoors and their Arab boyfriends

Everyone laugh at this cuck.

not being a conspiritard means you enjoy the fetish where you willingly let your wife sleep with other men? I don't follow