What does it feel like to be a part of the greatest nation the world has ever seen?

What does it feel like to be a part of the greatest nation the world has ever seen?

NOTHING AT ALL!

stupid sexy flanders

fine thanks , we just have a lil sand people problem right now but it will be fixed soon

All of the classical Egyptians are dead

we are not a nation bro

NA is my favorite continent. Fuck the rest of you.

JPN or NZ are the only other good countries to be born in.

irregardless of what anyone says, this post wins the interwebz

pretty good

>irregardless

Once he moves there, every savage from any part of the world can easy be part of your nation

goddamnit this ain't a YLYL thread. Lost anyway

>EU
>Nation
Pick one. You're probably fucking dutch or something.

it takes a lot of effort to maintain our sovereignty a lot of foreign shills are trying to take us down

T. Reddit

>greatest nation ever seen

That would be Britain, young sir. Not currently at that level but it's unlikely that peak will ever be surpassed

Lol America isn't even the greatest colony ever seen you deluded fucks

Feels great! Would kill myself if I was from any other country.

Lol, that's the wrong flag, faggot.
Unlike the great, vast and beautiful Mongol Empire I doubt you you can walk from one side of you country to the other side while carrying a gold plate in your head without any fear of being robbed.
In the Mongol Empire you could.

Feels pretty good

Can't complain OP. I got 3 different guns within arms reach, got a bigass ribeye getting up to room temp on the counter, and some hot little latina slut is gonna suck my dick in a few minutes.

Pretty good. Even our spin-offs like the US and Australia are doing well.

Heavy OP very heavy. The weight of the world is on us. Winning every war. Two world wars. It’s heavy , very he’s.

Serious question, not trolling. Have you gotten any mudslime pussy? Is that something that's even possible or are they all too weird and stuffy about it?

kek britfag

Mostly they're far too insular. You wouldn't even get them to talk to you. And if you did, chances are her brother would try and stab you. Mudslimes in general don't want to integrate at all.

That's a lot of lies for such a short post

Alright so it's not terribly analogous to the negresses around here in California. Those chicks will put out but they will do sketchy shit like poke a hole in the condom etc. to try and get knocked up.

I don't feel like I'm apart of my country, I feel closer to the Sup Forumstards posting here than the most of the people I interact with in my country

No. The Paki males are pretty much our niggers, but the women are very different.

For the negresses at least, there are no male role models around to really take revenge if you fuck their daughter.
Can't imagine what it's like with Pakis. End up getting your dick chopped off on liveleak or some shit.

This

Wouldn't be surprised. There have been a few cases where they've murdered the daughter if they think they've brought shame on the family, so you can imagine how many fucks they give for a non-muslim that fancied their daughter/sister/neice/whatever.

What world would that be?

feels good man

Not a great strategy for playing battleships...

EVERY FUCKING MORNING

>battleships
COUNTRY SO POOR YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER

I would have my semi-automatic firearm of choice while i walk.
Simple

The game "battleships", not heard of it? Dumbass.

Being a retarded americunt, doesn't understand that the post was referring to a game and not trying to name the type of ship.