Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvLoheKYmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=rYelEUVQ50g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WATCH IT, OP

xth for peefu

My kind of thread.

Can't wait for her character to be killed off, maybe these generals will actually be fairly decent then

Please tell me she got rid of that ugly dyke look, she looks better in westworld and in true blood

She looked pretty stacked in the last episode. Magic of wonderbras?

She makes a good point.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvLoheKYmLI

>mfw Ford's alcoholic dad is Arnold.
Explains the inferiority complex.

She's pretty stacked in most things, I just hope they're real

Was Teddy designed after Will?

who is the superior robotfu?

ARNOLD IS BLACK YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

BAZINGA

>bumps into the same guy right off the train
>picks up dolores's can
>is supposed to be otp with dolores

It's not fair all the minorities get the lead roles I liked it better in the olden days when my grandpa was a kid.

>.png
>2.3MB
Use JPEG for pictures please, PNG is only good for desktop screenshots

>nice tits & bod but giant schnozz
fire the design dept

Dolores is the only correct answer.

checked

Well yeah, Bernard is black, and Arnold is Bernard, so by the power of deduction we can guess that Arnold is black too

I love how he literally just prioritizes tipping his fedora over drawing

Nice.

>Arnold
>Bernard
>???
>Dolores
What did they mean by this?

Much too vanilla for me, TV shows are filled with these "girl next door" types, its getting pretty stale

Clementine best waifu. I want to know her stats.

I was hoping someone would post the webm, based user

What leverage did Maeve have over the two surgeons (?)
Other than, "upgrade me or I'll kill you".
Couldn't they power her off in some way?
How come the one guy wants to rat out the asian guy for dressing her up, and then saying that they are friends when they clearly aren't.

Who the hell is Weber

They can't fully wipe them, but they do wipe them

>You wouldn't remember, because that life and those memories were erased.

>He says you can do exactly that... Activate hosts and then erase their memory, all without anyone knowing.

>ywn drag a crying Dolores away from her dead lover

;_;

No one knows. Unless they are robots and she is exploiting them with her managerial role.

friendly reminder that you will never see her again.

Bernard Lowes is an anagram for Arnold Weber, nothing has confirmed Weber as his surname though so it's just redditor shit

that caucasian butcher just seems like a weak retarded character

Have to say this is good but you jsut went too far with it.

Bernard is a host in the image of dead arnold but that is it.
He is not assisting the real arnold or plugged into the big plan brewing in the park.

He is just a host that Fords likes to keep around just like his family.

It's probably going to be the mini reveal before the big MIB-Will reveal in the finale.

Also, arnold is way more advanced and has max intelligence for a host because he is the prototype that Ford uses to try all the new stuff that has no place in a host in the park.

But he is not fully conscious and real. Only arnold unlocked the key to that power, and you can see how Ford keeps Arnolds journals but still can't piece together what it all means/does

The two butcher characters are literally Sup Forums.

Why didn't she just fuck Teddy?

Does anyone still do bubbling?

explain the pee meme

I want to lick her

She volunteered to do the best scene in the show so far, so obviously peefu is best fu

The dykeslinger? Let me guess.

she's not into men you fucking mongoloid

she's Wyatts waifu now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THESE FUCKING RETARDS THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL

WHAT A DUMB, UGLY BITCH

They're perfect

oh i thought there was more to it

What a rude post.

They're boring 2bh, always average looking with no personality, who cares

Then why go out on a trip with the Chad of Westworld?

>mfw a little pee trickled down her leg because she forced her vagina muscles to stop squeezing urine before her bladder was empty

>average looking
perfect
>wanting unique looking waifu
your overcompensating user

Can you guys help out a slowfriend like myself?

Is Teddy Wyatt? Or... what conclusion were we supposed to draw there? Is black Arnold fucking with his stats like they did with Maeve?

What if all this time we've been tricked into thinking they were shrinked, when in fact the people in the control room were enlarged? Think about it, what's harder? To shrink an entire park, or to enlarge 1 control room?

How much you wanna bet we'll get this in reverse, with MiB clutching his bleeding chest, falling on his knees and toppling sideways as Dolores and Teddy walk away

youtube.com/watch?v=rYelEUVQ50g
>electronic distortion that sounds like a frayed audio wire

What did Ramin Djawadi mean by this?

How do you make westworld and not have John Wayne and Clint Eastwood robots?

>she forced her vagina muscles to stop squeezing urine before her bladder was empty
Is that how vjayjays work?

because of the RELENTLESS FOKING EXPERIENCE

Hey guys why is Bernie Sandars black in this??

I heard she literally begged for that scene to happen, and then later when they were going to cut it she kicked up a huge fuss, peefu really is best fu

Timeline fags are just memeing at this stage, right? The show has kept everybody relatively segregated because they are building to that climactic scene where all of the previously dislocated plot threads come together and shit gets real, not some retarded flashback sequence where we finally find out the MiB's name is William.

Man I'd hate to be a female, even pissing is a complex task

Then again though I could just piss on webcam all day and rake in money, so I guess its pretty fair

>Or... what conclusion were we supposed to draw there?

Teddy's backstory was updated while they were in that army camp. He went from having been a victim (or at least a non-participant) of Wyatt's shenanigans to being complicit in his murder spree.

We can infer, judging by the rest of the events in the episode, that it was probably done by Arnold.

2 timeframes have been confirmed, so there no reason to keep posting about it.

>I'd hate to be a female, even pissing is a complex task
Richard Pryor had a great bit about that

>tfw save up money for 5 years to visit Westworld for a week and romance Dolores
>get shrunk and step off the toy train while avoiding piss deluges and fart tornadoes
>some dingus already wiped out Teddy so he's out of the way and I don't have to spill my spaghetti trying to kill him
>arrive at Dolores' farm
>some fat fuck already has her living like a pig for a month because he has money to blow on such things
>she literally lost her mind and just oinks and shits randomly, they probably even lowered her intelligence slider to 1 so she can cope
>get suicidally depressed and try to shoot myself
>gun just fires a silicone dud at my temple giving me a permanent headache for the rest of my life

Thank you

>some guy on Sup Forums told me

jesus

?
I mean she literally got on her knees and begged for the part, Nolan of course made her work for it, but in the end she got her pee scene in so it was worth it, and we're all the better for it.

If anyone needed to understand Sup Forums this is the post.

The only memers I've seen are the idiots trying to disprove solid theories, literally haven't seen them disprove shit so far

>tfw 1:1fags are eternally BTFO

I think that's the twist.

So far they keep bringing this Wyatt guy up over and over but in the flashback he's relatively sidelined and shown only briefly, like he doesn't really matter.

And now we see that Teddy in that flashback is taking more and more of an active role.

It would be a really interesting development if eventually Teddy does "become" Wyatt due to character backstory fuckery and he becomes an unstoppable killing machine.

I bet she wets the bed on purpose

The fact that the same host shows up as Lawrence and El Lazo in the two storylines strongly suggests that they occur at different times. Whether MiB is actually William is another matter entirely, but it seems to be a likely theory at this point.

Of course, it could be another red herring and they could reveal that they have multiple copies of some hosts, but I think it's more likely that they're happening at different times.

She did, I'm a writer for the show. Also we are all confused why so many of you theorize that the park is a 1:1 scale with the Delos facility.

damn, the first biker dodged like a champ

>you'll never play splish splash with shannon in the bath

>they literally included this scene in the first episode to instantly make it clear that there's no shrinkage involved whatsoever from the get go

shrink faggots please don't give me an (You)s
there's no need, you just took a massive hit.
from which you'll probably never recover.

(You)
and kek damn you really BTFO the shrinkfags holy shit I think they're done for jesus christ user you could have been a bit more humane

The only person getting a hit is you, for taking memes seriously.

WTF. Some faggot actually spent the time shopping this? This isn't even a real scene.

sizemore's piss wouldn't get passed the shrink waves right

Here's how I see the general structure of the two storyline thing.

William shows up at Westworld and goes on an adventure with Dolores, who is essentially showing him that things are not as they seem with the whole robot dog and pony show.
Along the way his dickish friend gets humiliated and possibly dies, which plays into William going from assistant VP or whatever he is at his company to president.

Now in the "present" he is already a big shot in the real world because he runs that company and he keeps coming back to Westworld to find out what the big deal was with Dolores and the mysterious surrounding the whole park.

I think one of the important clues/links is that as William a point was made that he's a VP, while a point was made to establish MiB as a head of a major company in the real world. If they're the same character then things match up there.

Check out all these chestlets.

gj on hiring all the flatbroads, nolan!
Did you blow out all of the budget on that BBC prostetic?

The shrink field would shrink them down to tiny droplets, other than some light drizzle they'd be fine

The reveal scene is going to be Bernard meeting Real arnold in the park when he goes looking for pissfu

The map in the control room is just a 1:1 copy of the actual shrunken worl, that is kept in a safe location.

>blow
>bbc
you gay, user?

>i enjoy pretending to be retarded

Does she have a BF? If so I think we should pool some money together, and fix that

Nolan here.

DELETE THIS.

I want to massage her chest