Ya really can’t argue with trump fags...

Ya really can’t argue with trump fags, they are like children moved by a parents when they hear “ if you stay still you’ll get a SURPRISE” in other words to them ideology and the spirit of times is all that excites them not harsh reality

>ideoLOGy

What do higher taxes do for me? I'm not a welfare fag.

So 29 billion to a billionaire is ok but 12 hundred to a poor person with kids is the real problem. Fucking morons

>29 billion to a billionaire
>once
VS
>12hundred a month to some poorfag
>multiply by 5 million poorfags
>72billion a year
>forever
go back to school, Jamal.

The Trump Cult has proven itself just as pathetic as liberals.

Why is it s triggering to allow someone to keep more of their money?

checked.
Also ur maths are way the fuck off. according to a study done in 2011 the CRS found that the USA spends about 1.03 trillion on 80+ welfare functions.

Better schools, better roads, better police, and so on.

>better infrastructure
>better schools
>less crime
>less rich/poor gap

a million other things that make for a stronger USA and better economy.

and look how far that got us. All it did was take money out of business owners hands and fund it right into the government official hands. Now that its back in business hands the businesses can use that money wisely by dumping it back into government officials. The system always wins.

In theory, it has been shown in practice not to happen.

why is it triggering to think that people should have to contribute to their society, and not just leech off it?

citation needed faggot

Fuck you faggot. Go live in commiestan where you belong!

I am not talking about the people leeching off the country via welfare. Were you trying to argue with someone else and hit the wrong post?

fuck off libcuck crybaby motherfucker
suck a nigger dick

Good idea. Cite sources that actually show a direct improvement in education and public defense the more money we shovel into the school system and police force.

lazy jealous nigger ape detected

What? That's what taxes are for regardless.

trumpfags are the exact same shit as obama flags, they're jus waving a different pennant than you.
at least they aren't advocating for more illegal immigrants, more terrorists re-branded as "refugees", or the early release of sex offenders and violent criminals.
the fact the left does all of that whilst openly trying to disarm the citizenry is precisely why trump and his fanbase will always exist -- something has to offset the raging, stupid faggotry of the left.

Nothing to prove that. More than likely just a white liberal desperate to feel like he is making a difference in anyone's life.

fucking mobile autocorrect. obamafags*

no i think hes calling the billionaires leeches. Because of the system scamming, IRA fraud and money moving off shores, that is only allowed because the billionaires bought most of congress.
But i dont know. I feel like its a pretty simple thing, if i'm forced to pay taxes then you're forced to pay taxes.
I'm not a poor fag and they take about 13% of what i make.
Shit sucks and Trumps tax cuts only helped the top 3% Not me. Trump helped people move more jobs to china, making it harder for me to compete.
TLDR not a poor fag, trumps tax cut hurt the shit out of my business.

Hence why no one here is arguing for no taxes whatsoever.

>someone got rich and it wasn't me, so i'm gonna shit post and throw a tantrum on Sup Forums. watch me go!

lmao. pussy. go die some place.

Wouldn't that be an issue more so in dealing with unethical business practices than getting angry at those wealthier and demanding they get taxed harder?

>Warren Buffet says
>he says
I don't care where this is from, or who wrote it, or what it is even about. But having saying the same thing write in the same sentence is fucking retarded. And the author needs to be send to an Alaskan re-education gulag.

at least the fucking obama care tax is finally fucking gone.