Invent and play exclusively 4 sports

>invent and play exclusively 4 sports
>only one of them is sort of popular world wide
>in this sport the national team is full of negritos
> get btfo by a """""""soccer""""" third world shit hole
>far away for being somewhat relevant in the most popular sport in the world, inb4 women shit

u cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XlfUpC7yh74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't want to hurt your feelings because this your 3rd world country biggest accomplishment but America doesn't give a fuck.

>in this sport the national team is full of negritos
So is your soccer team.

why did you reply and bump the thread if you don't give a fuck?

this is very far away from being the biggest sport acomplishment, that will be the two football world cup. just pointing how nigger lover your country is. having the best league in apehoop and still losing.

i dunno, the argentina team looks pretty black in that pic

Not OP but that isn't our biggest accomplishment, we don't give a shit about basketball

And you've never defeated us in an official game

The fact that this is a national accomplishment held dear by your country is a sad statement.

This is nearly as bad as Serbians treating their downing of a 27 year old airplane as a defining moment in their country.

I mean holy fuck, does this one game matter this much to your country?

*17 year old plane

This. This Argie autist has been posting this thread non-stop for the last 6 weeks, leading me to think that Argentinians were really emotionally invested in that one game, and i also suspect that he's made the tragic assumption that we care as much as they do.

>The roots of basketball are firmly embedded in Canada. In 1891 the game was invented by Dr. James Naismith, a Canadian who hailed from Almonte, Ontario.

Not invented by an American

>I mean holy fuck, does this one game matter this much to your country?

is just funny, you call yourselfs wolrd champions because you are the only one who plays handegg baseball etc. apehoop is the only one that generates some interest around the world and you get btfo
now i dare you to post the USMNT winning something in a sport that we care about

damage control

sad

Again, are you really this obsessed with a game you won 13 years ago against a country 80% of whose inhabitants don't even know that your country exists?(not that im bragging about that)

You care that bad, don't you? Or are you just in need of validation?

Baseball has a decent worldwide fanbase

>Or are you just in need of validation?
That's definitely it. The gist of this whole thread is "AMERICA I WON AT BASKETBALL PLEASE NOTICE MEEEEEEE! PLEASE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY"

>80% of Americans have never heard of Argentina
Are you retarded enough to make us look like retards while being smug about it? Literally drink bleach and die, you mong.

CHI

youtu.be/XlfUpC7yh74

>implying its a bad thing

Again, why does it cause third worlders so much bootybombardment to hear that Americans don't know or care about them? What crime have we committed by not paying attention to your less-than-irrelevant shitholes?

Im serious. What kind of flyover shithole were you raised in where 80% of your double digit iq classmates didnt know about countries like Argentina? Did they use the Bible to teach you geography or something?

It's not about caring about other countriwa, it's about being stupid enough to think that being ignorant about general facts outside your world is somehow anything to brag about. I can clearly tell you're a subhuman neet who never applied himself in school.

beat us at NFL and you MIGHT have a point.

Basketball is our weakest sport that we care about. The fact that we only lost ONCE out of the 50+ years its been in the olympics just goes to show america's domination in sports we only slightly care about

shut the fuck up faggot

the thing is, you guys treat the olympic game like it's the world cup, since you don't have anything to cheer for. There were probably 50 olympians from argentina and 45 of them were from the soccer and basketball team. what does that say? Our top players didn't even want to go to wherever that was (athens?) because it's fucking useless. We ended up sending lebron who had 1 year of nba experience coming out of high school, what a joke. Do you think you would've even come close, within 20 points of us if we sent the best that year? Shaq? Kobe? You wouldn't even be able to guard anyone.

Easy excuse for that loss: Manu

At least we invented our own instead of renting a sport out from the limeys, having all your best players playing over seas for teams you're too poor to ever see play live in person and then treating it like a national treasure. You are the sports equivalent of a cuck masturbating in a the corner while the rest of the world gets a turn at Messi. Hell he'll play in our league before he goes back home to your shit hole.

>mong
Toca de aca pirata.

>USA had more gold medals in 2004 (26) than Argentina has had in 116 years
>more gold medals in 2004 than Argentina had total medals in 2004
Please tell me more, Jorge.