Kaijukino

Why does Godzilla vs. Hedorah often get overlooked when it's objectively the best film in the franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla 1974 is objectively the best movie in the franchise

Came to post this

>best film

Lol

Blu ray collection when?

>the best film in the franchise
>not vs. Biollante
PLEB

>That badass poster

Post best posters. I want to get some framed Godzilla posters but i don't know which i should get first.

IF I DIIIIIIIEEEEE

SHIN GODZILLA CAMRIPS WHEN

vs Hedorah is the second best for me, just behind the original. I think 2000 is as bonkers as hedorah, so it marks the third spot.

Any Tacoland brothers here? Fucking Cinemex promised a November release for Shin Godzilla and we're almost halfway through the month and still no release date on sight.

literally W H E N
not even a fucking camrip

It's not as overlooked as this

word

BD when?

is that a song?

Did someone say SONG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Scene is great but holy shit, you can tell that Godzilla suit is just falling apart

only good part of the movie. it's a great song

>it's objectively the best film in the franchise?
Go to bed, banno. Hedorah 2 isn't happening

Hedorah 2 with the same amount of care and expertise put into Shin but keeping all the weirdness from the original would be GOAT and you know it.

Deathla isn't happening either, banno

This and its sequel are top tier.

There was a super shit camrip floating around. Honestly not worth it. Just wait until the blu is ripped

Only one I ever really liked is the original, but I haven't seen the new one.

Where do I find jap torrents for The Mysterians, Varan, Dogora, Frankenstein Conquers the World, War of the Gargantuas, King Kong Escapes, and Space Amoeba? Shit is super hard to find and they are part of the godzilla universe. Fugggggg, would appreciate it, can't find shit.

Asia torrents and demonoid used to have em. Don't know where you'd find em now though