This is the Jungian mystic. I will assist people with the Deep Mysteries...

This is the Jungian mystic. I will assist people with the Deep Mysteries. Those of you with eyes to see know the value and rarity of what I'm offering. If you don't understand, then just assume that I'm LARPing.

If you're worried about revealing yourself to the powers and principalities, the signal-to-noise ratio in Sup Forums makes this an ideal place for passing amongst the sleepers without raising suspicions.

Enter freely and of your own will. Ask and I will answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA
youtube.com/watch?v=F5nFoiRzfsI
mysimraninfo.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/book-1-the-purpose-of-your-life-final.pdf
sacred-texts.com/cla/plotenn/enn069.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you assist me in attracting my soulmate to me?

Suck my dick

will my love be returned?

Yes and no. Remember the last words of the Gautama Buddha: "Be a lamp unto thyself." What he was saying is that most people spend their time and effort shining their limited, narrow beam of light out into the world, trying to see. Instead, you should turn the light inward so that you illuminate *yourself*. This way those who are drawn to your light know where to find you.

By who or what? I'm not psychic, I don't have magic powers. I'm a mystic. I can help you connect with your own unconscious selves, and I can teach you shamanic techniques for helping to make the wall between conscious and unconscious more malleable. But I will tell you this much: questions generally contain the seed of their of answers once you take the time to deconstruct them and understand the subtext of what you're really asking.

> Those of you with eyes to see know the value and rarity of what I'm offering.
Value: zero.
Rarity: low, you make this thread all the time.

What does 11:11 mean?

I offer my services here whenever my intuition tells me I'm needed. Sometimes that means as little as a week or two between sessions, sometimes it means months.

I have more than 25 years of experience as a mystic. If you don't regard my expertise at hacking the mind to be useful or valuable, then you can simply pass on.

Nothing. Or at least, it has no inherent meaning, which is true of most things. What draws your mind to things is called synchronicity, and it's important to pay attention because this is how the unconscious draws the mind to things which may not have a surface connection, but which your powerful unconscious pattern-recognition machinery has determined has subtle connection to something which is important to you.

It means its 39 minutes to noon

>calling a shitpost a session
ayy lmao

I'm not drawn too it, I literally had the number flashing in my vision after I woke up one morning as a teenager. After that, yeah I started to notice it everywhere.

You started to notice it because you started looking for it. There's nothing mystical about this.

Yes, that's how synchronicity works. Every day you probably pass the number 11 many times in various contexts, but something happens and suddenly you're sensitized to it; it now pops out at you everywhere. This occurs when your unconscious has put together information connecting things on a non-conscious level and is trying to draw the attention of your ego-self to it.

You need to understand that your unconscious doesn't work on a logical basis, or at least not formal logic in the sense we tend to think of it. It works intuitively, drawing together a lot of disparate information and seeing how it connects below the surface.

There's a psych study they do with old weather maps, where they show people old weather maps and teach each test group different levels of expertise in meteorology, then ask them to work out what the weather was the next day. Consistently, the group which is most accurate is the group which is taught absolutely nothing and told to simply *guess* what the weather was.

This is because our unconscious is very, very good at working out patterns. When you notice synchronicity, it's because your unconscious has discovered a pattern you have not consciously recognized and is trying to make you aware of it.

You've been ghost hacked

Fun fact: the unconscious is also very, very good at finding false patterns.

OP get on kik and post info so I can message you on it

Yes, and that's very useful. The tendency for the unconscious to find a pattern in things which don't have patterns is called apophenia, and it's what makes tarot and I Ching useful. In the absence of context, the unconscious will actually project itself into something in its effect to locate a pattern. In this way we can use pseudo-random media to draw out the unconscious and discover what's going on below the surface.

If you want to verify this for yourself, stare at a TV screen which is showing snow. After a while you'll start seeing patterns emerging from the snow, mostly Platonic shapes, all archetypes drawn from your own unconscious in its effort to find a pattern in stochastic media.

>says it's very useful
>proceeds to describe how it isn't useful at all

I avoid any personally-identifiable media. The things I teach are dangerous to the powers and principalities, as they're the same tools they use for domination of the material world. This is a good place to operate because it's largely anonymous and hidden amidst the scroll of sleepers.

If you don't think understanding your own unconscious processes is useful, then my suggestion is to pass on. You won't find anything in this thread interesting.

>You won't find anything in this thread interesting.
On the contrary, I enjoy listen to you ramble on about NWO conspiracies and other such nonsense.

I am always aware when I connect with someone that I'm communicating with more than one person. On the surface the rationalization you use for being here is that you're mocking me or shitposting, but you're spending some of your precious, limited time in this world for a reason. I suspect that the real reason you're here is that I have the rap attention of some of your unconscious selves, and it's to them I'm addressing this.

You wonder if I might understand. I do. Ask your question and I will answer. The ego-self doesn't need to understand why he's asking, or to appreciate that he's being used. I hear you, and I will help if I can.

My unconscious is part of me. I have no questions for you.
>limited time in this world for a reason
Yes, and you've already stated the reason: to mock you.

You'll ask when you're ready. I can wait. In the mean time, enjoy.

When does the U.S. exit nigredo?

If it makes you feel better to think I actually have a question for you, I can't stop you from clinging to that thought.

Never. Nothing changes on the surface. The whole point of the material is to act as a semi-permeable barrier to the inner sea. The Goetic archetypes which rule today are the very ones which have always ruled, wearing successions of kings and priests and presidents as hollowed out skinsuits. The material world is given over to their authority, and hence why we live in a dystopic Panopticon.

Best way to clean a mind? A way to get back to my most basic self?

That will happen naturally as you learn. When people talk of entropy, what they really mean is the creation of wisdom. In the material sense, every time there is an informational transaction, energy is lost permanently to background heat. On an archetypal level, it's Odin leaving his eye at Mimisbrunnr in exchange for wisdom. At each stage of understanding, we lose pieces of ourselves in exchange for what we receive. If we are successful, we lose all of the surface self, that illusionary sense of singleness inflicted on us, and recognize our many selves both internal and external.

Is love a spiritual gift or boon
An "energy"
Or is ut something to work at?
What is love?

what do I do once i get my body to the same frequency as the earth?

Love is an emotion.

> When people talk of entropy, what they really mean is the creation of wisdom.
youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA

>The material world is given over to their authority, and hence why we live in a dystopic Panopticon

Is the material (wholly) immiscible with the immaterial?

It's best to use the Greek so you're clear about what you really mean. The most powerful form of love, Agape, is a dark and powerful thing. It transcends good and evil, beyond the material, and speaks to the same struggle between Man and God which shapes the most primal religions. Other forms of love, such as storge or eros, can be used as tools. Agape is something beyond control, almost by definition.

Which path should I take?
And which would I take?

The left hand path, or the right hand?

Okay I have weird experiences. And maybe there’s nothing to them and I’m just being silly, which is the explanation I prefer. Some examples would be I am at work (I work with animals) this one animal is always really bad coworker helping me comments on how bad this animal seems today. All I thought was ‘no’. As in ‘not today’ but energy left me it like jumped out of me and at this animal. I was immediately tired. Not like passing out just tired which I hadn’t been prior to that event. Animal and coworker looked at me like they felt it to and animal was good and coworker looked mildly freaked and excused themselves. Other times people will be talking to me and I’ll look them in the eye but it’s more like their soul like the eye almost ‘opens’ to their soul and it’s anther type of rush that also leads me to be tired immediately. And I just know things about them. Things I shouldn’t know and don’t want to know because it’s none of my business but they usually know that I know after something like that. Am I just crazy? Being silly? Or have you heard of this stuff before?

I've seen you post here a few times now, and I really did assume you were just playing for attention but I understand your sincerity now.

For a long time, I thought I was the only one who recognized the very wonderful dissonance this website offers for passing information from teachers to students, but it's good to see that someone else understands.

Where did your journey begin? My first touch with the Mysteries was when I found myself in a strangers home, being taught things that I never imagined could be real. That was over ten years ago now and it seems like a dream. My mentor is still alive somewhere, but I've cut most of my ties and tried to disappear.

The Earth actually has several resonant frequencies, referred to as Schumann resonances. These also change over time in response to physical processes in and on the Earth. Attuning yourself to these frequencies can be useful for Zen exercises in centering yourself within your physicality, and contrariwise, for recognizing and excluding the physical when striving for transcendence.

>I found myself in a strangers home, being taught things that I never imagined could be real.
I'm sorry to hear that you were raped user.

(Not OP)

Certainly having both hands functional is critical to being able-bodied?

No, the barrier is permeable and they do bleed into each other naturally, even without curious seekers ripping holes between them. It's why the Goetia is not wholly confined to the surface and wields some level of power below as well, and also why those who explore the inner sea develop resistance against the powers and principalities as their wisdom deepens.

At a certain level, of course, the barrier becomes entirely illusory. Dichotomies are how we conceive of things as humans, but there is only one Kether ultimately. Material and immaterial are just poles of the same One, just as male and female are ultimately two ways of conceiving the same phenomenon. Enantiodromia occurs when we finally draw the poles together into Oneness.

Left and right both lead to the same place in the end. My own experience as a mystic is that we naturally move from one to the other as we change as people.

There's a golden path, a dharma if will, where we follow our own nature and life is effortless. The Taoists refer to this as wei wu wei, literally translating as "action no-action." To leave this path is to invite problems and difficulty into our lives as we struggle against our nature. But as the Taoists are wont to say, everyone serves the Tao, but some serve the Tao by not serving the Tao. We take the left-hand path to challenge ourselves, to invite trouble into our lives. In this way we struggle against the current instead of flowing with it -- and become stronger as a result.

Often enough I find that if I am courageous and consistent in my struggle, I look down and find that my feet are back on the golden path, as if leaving it was a part of it.

Yes, what you're doing is energy work. There are different paradigms for understanding what's happening, with reiki being the most common. One of the first things an explorer of the inner sea must learn to do is control this flow of energy within themselves. As you've experienced, it can move from entity to entity, and if you're not careful it can be drawn from you parasitically.

This website, Sup Forums, is full of energy parasites, what we refer to as Qlippoth. Qlippoth is what remains of a thing when all its spirit is gone, when it becomes a hungry ghost, a hollow man. If you don't know how to handle it, you will find yourself constantly drained, emotionally numb, and spiritually damaged.

My suggestion is to do some reading on reiki for a start, to see if this particular paradigm can help you control your energy flow.

Yes, I have had kind teachers teach me how to empty my vessel in the past, which is why I come here to help others in need.

The first master I met, the one who broke through and taught me to see the bars of the cage, was a very strange man who called himself Kojak. He was a big, fat, neckbearded man who always dressed in a stripy shirt, gym shorts, and white sneakers. He always wore a whistle around his neck, but never used it; he'd yell "tweet!" instead.

He was a gym coach and one day out of the blue, when I was about 12, he asked me to go for a walk. He asked me what "life" was, and I gave him the definition I'd been taught in school: something capable of locomotion, respiration, and reproduction.

He nodded and (I thought) changed the subject. He asked me, "What's a door?"

"It's a rectangular--"

"If it's round it's not a door?"

"It's a wooden--"

"If it's metal it's not a door?"

"It's a... object between two rooms--"

"If it's sitting in the middle of a field it's not a door?"

And so on, for about a half-hour. Slowly, very slowly, I began realizing that I could point to a door and tell you instantly whether or not it was a door, and I'd been using doors all my life, but hadn't the slightest idea WHY it was a door, and now couldn't understand why I'd never seen that.

And then, as we walked in silence as I was pondering this he smiled, turned to me and said, "Now... what's life?"

And the whole top of my head exploded. I'd lived in a small box all my life and he'd opened the lid and shown me the sky.

Thank you, Kojak, wherever you are.

In regards to the genesis of wisdom illustrated by dismemberment, how would you explain the distinction between the "end" result being that of a Orpheus, John the Baptist, Mimir, or Dionysus vs a penanggalan?

>He was a gym coach and one day out of the blue, when I was about 12, he asked me to go for a walk
I'm sorry to hear that you were raped user.

It's a matter of perspective. Jung, for example, described the way the Anima would manifest for people who had kind, caring mothers as compassionate Gaea earth-mother types, caring for their emotional hurts. On the other hand, those whose mothers had been cruel or mean or cold would manifest the Anima in its darker aspect as a destroyer and a devourer, the Lamia or the Dakinis, and would make their emotional lives harsh and isolated.

The thing is, the Anima is *both*. It's a kind and maternal earth-mother, but it's also a vicious and hungry harpy. Likewise, wisdom isn't always gentle; it can be painful and even masochistic.

I feel like op is manly p hall....your a great man I can tell.....I had a vision once close to death I heard for eternity the chant with circles in and out I heard ay yah ay yah ey e e yah is this significant when I had no ties to the occult or masonry at that time, a decade ago?

Thank you user I will research it.

Ten years later op the unknowing and cluelessness to what God or we are and my audible experience and vision, which I came back from like 20 feet away staring at sky led me to Google the words I heard and led me to this The solution to the puzzle that is Ehyeh asher Ehyeh is to be found in two key insights into the words of Exodus 3:14. The first is that in response to Moses' enquiry of Exodus 3:13, God first identifies Himself using His Personal name Ehyeh, as explained in the Textual Analysis of Exodus 3:13-15 above. The second is that Ehyeh asher Ehyeh is the Divine Self-identification when God identifies Himself using His Personal

Why live?

You clearly don't need my assistance. What I have to teach are methods for pushing through the barrier between conscious and unconscious, and you've already got the skills for that. My only advice is something I struggle with myself, and that's to be cautious about sliding into your own navel and forgetting about yourself as a physical entity.

If you meet the Buddha travelling on the road, kill him. Be careful not to fill your vessel up, since it's the absence inside which makes a vessel useful. It's good to take the time occasionally to forget.

How do I stop people from using technology that puts voices in my head?

You're making a mouth noise. I'm not sure you know what you mean, so I certainly don't. Inherent in most important questions are their answer once you understand what it's really asking. A question like yours comes packed with all sorts of subtext, entire cultural, theological, philosophical, and religious assumptions which need to be deconstructed before you have any hope of answering.

>Likewise, wisdom isn't always gentle; it can be painful and even masochistic.

The tough consolation of wisdom brings the aegis of Pallas (Athena) to mind, but could that abrasive, petrifying aspect be factitious/artificial as a riposte to the current age, or perhaps a mirrored response at an individual level?

Thanks op, look, I hope you'll write many books and continue to work with mankind, we do need you

How do I unlock the tenth gate, third eye, eight chakra

Thought so

Why would you want to stop them? The sociologist and anthropologist Julian Jaynes hypothesized that "the gods" are the forerunners of what we recognize today as consciousness, that the ego-self was our replacement for the voices in our heads of the gods.

I read an interesting book, years ago, by a psychiatrist who had spent 40 years working with schizophrenics in a hospital settings, and what he'd found is those who had been permitted to listen to their voices were generally highly functional. Their voices were kind, supportive, and at most occasionally mischievous. It's only when they were given drugs and therapy to suppress the voices that they became hectoring and angry and violent.

Listen here cunt, I'm the only one who can ascribe truth where it's deserved

I don't think things have changed much in the last 4000 years or so, certainly not since the start of the current story-cycle. I think everyone can feel that the story-cycle is ending, that we're on the cusp of some kind of Singularity of one kind or another as we replace our idea of a singular ego-self with something capable of handling the sort of complexity we now have to deal with, and that we're currently living through the Kali-Yuga in preparation.

So when you refer to the "current age," I think we have to look at it in terms of our current understanding, which is slightly different than that of those who originally codified these narratives. In other words, the modern tendency to create post-modern re-interpretations is symptomatic of internal tectonic shifting of the collective unconscious -- and with it our narratives.

My pleasure. I'll be here for as long as I'm needed, and as long as the powers and principalities continue to overlook me.

In the past I struggled with trying to stop my thoughts entirely. I have since given up on this practice as I feel thoughts are intended to happen as much as my stomach is intended to digest food.

My question is: is there a way to detach myself from the recognition of the thoughts I have? As in, accepting that I'll still have thoughts but not having to 'listen' to them, question or inspect them, observe them.

The thing is, I can't tell you. No one can. Anyone who claims to be able to do so is lying. And this is why:

In the Aristotlian model, there are three ways of obtaining knowledge: empiricism, rationalism, and revelation. The application of pure empiricism is science, the application of pure rationalism is philosophy, and the application of pure revelation is mysticism. Revelation involves immediate experience, unmediated by either the senses (empiricism) or logical deduction (rationalism). This means the best anyone can do is point at something you need to experience for yourself.

What you're referring to, whether you call it achieving satori or reaching Kether, has many different names in many different paradigms, and none of them describe the reality of it. It's why the first line of the Tao Te Ching warns, "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao."

You can kill the thoughts completely through meditation. You just haven't beaten the mind enough to the point where it listens. Once you do that you will start hearing celestial sounds that if you put your focus into, will make you completely thoughtless. If you want to learn what kind of specific meditation will work I can direct you to the right place

Thank you for your reply. I will consider what you've said here.

And yes - any direction towards specific meditations is appreciated. I have tried various times in the past and eventually gave up, tired and frustrated.

You have no authority over seekers. Regardless of how you manifest, you know very well that your threats are toothless to those who can see you for what you are. Don't worry, the sleepers think I'm LARPing. I'm not trying to wake them.

So have you entered or experienced the fourth state before, the place above all materialism and thoughts? I have found a teacher who has done the practical for 35 years and achieved the unimaginable. He showed me a path and said following internal teacher is only way to get above our reality. I wanted to ask you if there was another way you know, other practical techniques that can be done to do this.

There's a Buddhist parable I think you might find useful.

Two monks are out walking, a master and a student, and they see an old woman struggling to cross a stream. The master carries her across and the two monks continue their walk.

The student ponders quietly for a while, then asks, "Master, why did you carry her? You know we're forbidden to touch women."

And the master replies, "I put her down on the other side. Why are you still carrying her?"

An obsession with avoiding something is no better than an obsession with having something, and struggling to not struggle is worse than useless. As long as you're *trying* to achieve satori, it can't be attained. The desire to have it prevents you from doing so, ever. It's why the Gautama Buddha didn't achieve enlightenment until he finally despaired of ever doing so under the bodhi tree.

Hey man, what do you know about Alchemy? I've watched several things that mention Jung and that he researched it.

Self-terminate.

Which techniques you use will be deeply personal, usually determined by the paradigms you were most exposed to as a child. As a Jungian I've studied and practiced a lot of different shamanic active imagination techniques, such as lucid dreaming, channeling and invoking, spirit writing, and so on. But the fact that these work for me isn't a guaranteed they'll also work for you. I can certainly teach you the nuts and bolts of these techniques if you're interested, but your roshi was correct; the path ultimately lies inside you, and manifesting a spirit guide is probably a better approach than looking for an external guide.

The hardest thing to do in this life is kill the thoughts. If you kill your thoughts you kill your ego and will have full control over the mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5nFoiRzfsI
lots of info on the mind and thoughts, but if you want to get straight to the meditation go to 8:04

mysimraninfo.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/book-1-the-purpose-of-your-life-final.pdf
This book is short but goes into the most depth of this game of thoughts and the mind.
Basically I have found two teachers who have killed they mind and experienced the One, this is the way they taught me how to do meditation and it has given straight results. I hope it helps you user.

too good to be true, fbi faggot

Self-terminate.

Thank you. I have been curious if the path I found is the just one way to the same destination. I will keep going with what has been given to me, and if it doesn't work I'm sure I will speak to you again.

Be cautious about discussing alchemy. The problem is two-fold: the it works, and that it doesn't.

By not working what I mean is that the truth is deliberately obfuscated behind window-dressing designed to hide it from the sleepers.

And by working, I mean that the tools it offers are immensely useful. It can be used quite successfully to manifest Goetic forces with great purity, providing access to limitless material power. Because of this, successions of secret societies ranging from the Bavarian Illuminati to the Rosicruscians to the Freemasons have used it to rule the material world for centuries -- and they are extremely jealous of their power. For this reason, discussing the inner meanings is generally not a thing one does lightly, nor in public.

Self-terminate.

Thank you for sharing.

They don't seek me as they don't wan't the truth
the truth has all the teeth of a bad blow job.
They will get nothing and love it, good move

Well said man. Thank you.

First off that's a Seal of Solomon

Does the oneness of man necessitate material androgyny?

I took the trouble to manifest a servitor before I created this thread. You have no power. We both know that you're a pretty sloppy manifestation, and that this thread is not a threat. Go back to sleep.

I just did cocaine for the first time and I like it. What is your advice about addictions?

I don't believe so, but as a lifelong asexual I recognize that my concepts of Anima and Animus may be rather different than those who whose nature is more materially sexual. It's possible that someone whose connection to the poles of sexuality is more carnally physical may need to embody the balance more materially than I have.

Why not

The strongest emotions I feel anymore are anger and fear. Anger when things aren't going the way they should, frustration when I see things wrong that I can't fix. And at night I'm gripped by fear over losing loved ones.

What can I do to help balance or control these emotions?

The reason psychoactive drugs work is that they either duplicate or emulate chemicals which are already present in the brain. This means there is nothing you can do with a drug which can't also do with meditation, biofeedback, and discipline. The reason shamans and oracles use drugs is because they are tending to the spiritual well-being of an entire community and may not have the time to spend three days fasting, meditating, and sweatlodging every time they need to consult Grandfather Toad or the machine elves.

The benefit of getting to an altered state of consciousness the natural way, however, is that the discipline necessary to achieve it prepares you in advance for what you'll experience. If you want to see what happens when someone experience ego-death for the first time when they were just experimenting for funsies, do a search on YouTube for "salvia freak-outs".

I think addictions are a hook in your flesh anchoring you to the world, but there are many hooks, and some are larger and some are smaller. I also think, personally, that you'll be much better offer if you learn how to coax your own brain to get you high.

>Ask and I will answer
Except for when you won't

Have you tried manifesting your Anima? She's usually your first line of defence when it comes to emotion, as she best understands the emotional machinery inside you.

I’ve been feeling a strong pull towards Aztec history. What’s your opinion on their beliefs, they must’ve known some universal truths especially in astronomy.

I'm afraid I don't have any insights, as I've never felt any pull to Aztec narratives beyond the obvious parallels of Qetzalcouatl to the Redeemer archetype.

Can you give a breakdown on the Templar's favorite anguipede?

How do I read the minds of those around me and call forth lightning from my palms? I want to conquer the world and create an empire that spans the stars.

I could. I won't, not on a public forum. And if this is a test, then you can be assured I'm not giving away any of your tired secrets. Neither I nor any of the people I'm assisting have any interest in that kind of material power.

sacred-texts.com/cla/plotenn/enn069.htm