His only criticism of rap is "LUL GOISE ITZ NIGGUR MOOSIC!"

>his only criticism of rap is "LUL GOISE ITZ NIGGUR MOOSIC!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys it's literally nigger music

I hate most nigger music and even I'm not so dumb as to conflate hip-hop (a genre) with a vocal delivery style (rap).

*sighs*

Honestly everyone who doesn't like rap is a RACIST DRUMPF SUPPORTER

>uses semantics to backup ignorant racist opinion

>basic pop backing music, usually just filtered samples from more successful artists with loud beats added
>lazy word salad lyrics with the only intent of occasional rhymes

an abstract drum loop with every word rhyming over it would sound bad

this, fuck white people and fuck drumpf

>*sighs*

I agree, which is why I don't listen to rap

>rap in its lyrical aspect isn't very complex at all considering that's an important part
>musically it's simple, staying safe and never exploring anything new barring a few artists which is really atrocious
>if there is something new it will be run into the ground, like mumble rap or dancehall beats or now the emo rap or distorted bass
>the only real musical aspect is the production and it doesn't even compare to electronic music.
>literally taking samples at face value doing nothing with it but looping it, at best they'll either change the speed or pitch of the loop.
>that and the genre relies too heavily on samples to create a song
>the rapper isn't expected to write verses throughout the album or a hook, you're just allowed to have someone else do it for you unlike every other genre

DAE drink codeine and wear supreme?

>uses racist as a harry potter motherfucking spell to back up his disagreement without needing logic

reddit is fine

racism is fine

The actual music is boring and unorignal the lyrics are mostly shit and the culture around it is so immature and annoying.

Rap is only good for the atmosphere and 99% of rappers aren't actually about the murder life and use production that's far too clean so it doesn't fit the bill.

agreed they balance eachother like a pendulum

Rap is alright for atmosphere if you want to project an edgy urban hoodies-and-parachute-pants vibe. Anything else it's garbage for.

I don't care about black people.

>his only criticism of rock is that it's dying

you wouldnt know "whos bout teh murder life" if one occurred outside right now

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
ooga booga nigguh

I just wish it was less repetitive. Even Danny Brown and Brockhampton, two artists who are widely seen as "experimental" rappers, barely do anything unique with song structure. Also, what are often seen today as safe production choices in hip-hop (trap rolls, autotune, etc.) sound really obnoxious to me. Not because of oversaturation, but because they just sound bad.

>gets intimidated by people like that on the bus
>says its edgy on Sup Forums

it's funny because there's more new and experimental acts in rock than rap

its help to have a connection to it other than music critics or the internet

did anyone order an IMAX because we've got a big fucking projector itt

My main criticism of hip hop in general is that it has so much potential to create many different, eclectic sounds, yet it fails to do just that. Even fucking metal has more diversity of sound.
Also good lyricism doesn’t make good music.

those arent on amazon dont misuse psychiatric terms its shitty and reply to posts sincerely jesus

I doubt they're committing crimes if they're selling records because they'd go to jail
I'm talking about late 80's and 90's tape culture

still its not cool but crime rates were higher back then

>reply to posts sincerely
Alright, let's see what replying to that post sincerely would have changed

If you really think the only reason someone could find "muhfugga bix nood pop dem caps" culture to be a shitty, ugly, distasteful mockery of itself is because "muh dick, you little nigga scared nigga" you both need to and will probably die in a drive-by shooting. Or, more likely, you can only relate to my opinion through that mental hoop because you yourself follow the culture because you find it "brave and intimidating".

*sign*

both me lol art comes from struggle poor gangsters have harder lives than anybody else in america same reason black music has always stood out

>taking rap this seriously and not enjoying it's aesthetic qualities
niggers will nig no matter what, it's not like I'm buying crack off the street and financing these people by listening to Tommy Wright III

if you care enough about rap to criticize it, here's your mistake. let nigger people do their nigger things

>when youre so gay you wont even say nigger anonymously in the context of an ironic shitpost

>his only reason for liking a band is because its "good"