youtube.com/watch?v=fKuW184B7F0
youtube.com/watch?v=hmbeDqWnoNc
last.fm/user/XandreFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i rec last exit (band)

thnx, i already know and like them
you might like the gamble by nonkeen, it's nice ambient

weekends been eh

at least theres guy fawkes night, we've seen a lot of fireworks tonight already here
as much as i like watching the pretty colours i feel bad for the animals that get scared by the loud noises

why did loop bite the dog

Go Sailor - s/t
Liz Phair - Exile in Guyville

Skullflower - Last Shot at Heaven
Legendary Pink Dots - Plutonium Blonde
also feel like there's a good chance you've already heard it but Royal Trux - Twin Infinitives might be to your liking

I only sorta recognize these, have you heard James Ferraro's early music?

well I put on "KFC City 3099" once but the first track made my head hurt so I turned it off
but idk, from what I read about him it doesn't sound like the type of ambient I dig
I prefer groovy, analog stuff rather than droney "lo-fi but still digital" stuff
who knows??
not me
it's a great album btw
youtube.com/watch?v=kSbNJ2763ao
built on top of a terry riley piece
terry riley I said, listen

Listening to Colin stetson's new album. Its good
M O M M Y's Ass CD still sucks
Good shit here I need to check out the wipers
Chico Hamilton seems nice
Yeah definitely listen to Liz Phair
Also listen to Diana Ross
I like new james ferraro but I miss old James ferraro

for sure, he's got a pretty wide range of styles but most of what I've heard is lo-fi digital stuff like you said. his set Live at Primavera Sound 2012 is pretty neat tho and different from most of what he's done, much less digital-sounding progressive electronic/ambient trance.

>ferraro
me too. his newer stuff is only just starting to click with me, it's okay but I hope that with how quickly he's moved through styles in the past he'll move beyond this apocalyptic text-to-speech/pseudo-contemporary-classical phase pretty soon into something I can really get behind. doubt he'll make more lo-fi music though t bh
Lomelda - Thx

God In the Clinches by Colin Stetson is so good
youtu.be/T690rDJ7c80
Yeah I thought human story 3 was good but I kind of forgot about it. Skid Row has really grown on me, but my faovrite is still night dolls with hair spray.
I listened to Live at Primavera Sound right after the first time I listened to night dolls, I had a different appreciation for him after that

haven't listened too much this month

I haven't watched ot listen to the ost for Ping Pong, but I know a few people from Denki Groove worked on it.

love me love me love me love me

I'm a little bit serious

which is your favorite zappa album? i've never really listened to anyof them except for a track or two from hot rats a long time ago. i feel like i should give him another go.

this is from the last 3 days mostly.

fw

lool
lol...

hmu with recs

hm

harriet the spy - unfuckwithable

+Minor Threat, PIL, Wipers, King Crimson, Jesus Lizard
+Slowdive, Chelsea, Fleetwood Mac
+Tom Waits, CSH, Armand Hammer
Is that Manson album actually good or just a meme?
+ Charlie Parker, COltrane, Fiona Apple, NMH
+St Vincent
- Everything else
+King Gizz, Zappa, Modest Mouse, Minutemen, Lift to Experience (big fucking plus)
+Devo
2bh I don't know any of the others

+Chvrches, Heatmisers, True Widow, ~Circa Survive, Wipers, Bent Knee, Russian Circles, Purity Ring, -MCR
+Nick Cave, Dead Kennedys, Bowie, SH2, PJ Harvey, Tom Waits, ~Pulp, -worst DG album, Jeff Rosenstock

>-worst DG album
Definitely not their best but probably the middle for me, I haven't listened to it in ages so that's why it's there pretty much

>Manson
it's pretty okay desu, nothing special as far as acid-fried hippy experimental singer/songwriter stuff goes but he was actually a decent songwriter, the songs range from really good to at least tolerable. it's not amazing but definitely worth a listen

bump

do you have to
do you have to
do you have to let it linger

checked

banana head was a waste of time
Nightcrawlers
youtube.com/watch?v=fKuW184B7F0
good progress
do you know ghost (japanese band)
youtube.com/watch?v=hmbeDqWnoNc

test

nothing but salsa September

help

tame impala- innerspeaker
the beatles- revolver

This is incredibly late but probably Burnt Weeny Sandwich or Waka/Jawaka. I think he's a lot better live personally

hi brendan

hey man whats up

i love all of my friends thank you everyone for stopping by

last.fm/user/XandreFM