Sup Forums likes to talk shit about police officers enforcing jaywalking laws and you guys call it a "victimless" crime...

Sup Forums likes to talk shit about police officers enforcing jaywalking laws and you guys call it a "victimless" crime, but isn't jaywalking dangerous?

Say someone is in the road illegally. That person could get hit by a car, or cause the car to swerve to avoid him or her which could injure someone else.

Isn't jaywalking kind of like driving drunk? It raises the chances of an accident happening.

You guys should be opposed to jaywalking on here. How hard is it to legally cross a road anyway? Is it that hard to walk a little bit to find a crosswalk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America has the stupidest laws.

They don't have jaywalking laws in jolly old England?

No. And we are the supposed nanny state. Your government cannot trust you to cross the street.

Well theres jaywalking laws or cameras on every corner so yeah you still are a nanny state

I think when they issue your first drivers license they should give you three free splatters.

The trick is that while you want to spray paint them on the side of your car like a jet fighter, you shouldn't, that way pedestrians don't know how many you have left.

>Your government cannot trust you to cross the street.

Hell, I don't trust other people to cross the street correctly either. Lots of people are going to be drunk, or fatasses on scooters, or dumb teenagers trying to impress their friends. Keep their asses out of the fucking road, I say. Let them cross the street legally, not fucking stand where cars are traveling.

No there isn't.

Right just like there isnt shariah

>Le shariah meme
You've twice as many mosques as us.

Drive through Detroit and tell me jaywalking is okay.

Yes in america a country about 2k miles long versus a tiny island

I don't see what that has to do with anything.

>Well theres jaywalking laws or cameras on every corner so yeah you still are a nanny state

Silly user, those cameras are there to catch Englishmen anytime they try to stop Muslim street gangs from grooming their daughters.

If say theres 1k mosques in america then thered be 500 in bongland. All that considering your country is drasticslly smaller

This law is to protect drivers. Why should my insurance go up because some pavement ape runs out in the road or is to busy holding his junk to look both ways. Fuck yeah jaywalking laws!

The enforcement of jaywalking laws is an anti-nigger measure.

Every Sup Forumsack should fully support it.

On a related note, do you guys ever notice that the majority of bicyclist blow through stop signs?

They are supposed to stop at stop signs just like a car, but I can't tell you how many shaved-legs, lyrca-wearing faggots I have seen fly right through a stop sign with nary a care in the world.

>Moving the goalposts

Being in denial that your country is a nanny state isnt healthy either, i hope you enjoy the EU army by the way

I won't be the one getting btfo by it

i agree with you

i jaywalked once and almost got hit by a car im sure the person driving almost shit themself

Had a friend of mine at work who lived right across the street. Her and her stupid ass boyfriend couldn't afford car even though they both were paid $16/hr 40hrs a week so they walked to and from work. One day Ms. Dumbass decided to jaywalk and got slammed by a car while her dipshit boyfriend was on the phone with her. Boyfriend pulled the PTSD card and got work to pay him a shit ton of money in medical leave for about 6 months and then he quit. Girlfriend tried to sue the guy who hit her but she got laughed at by every lawyer. When she came back to work she was fired 2 days later. Don't jaywalk.

Right, what with the brexit vote and the EU trying to clamp down on dissenters in their midst yeah youll be a-ok chum. Next your going to tell me islam is a religion of peace and that being white is evil right?

>Girlfriend tried to sue the guy who hit her but she got laughed at by every lawyer. When she came back to work she was fired 2 days later. Don't jaywalk.

Wouldn't she get money from the guy? I thought his insurance would cover it, unless he was driving uninsured.

There is nothing wrong with jaywalking. Cars need to learn to share the road.
youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k

You'll be the one dealing with the EU army. They'll decimate you.

She tried to sue him because he hit her. Not sue for insurance purposes. She purely just wanted his money but because she broke the law and jaywalked there was no way. She even got a citation for the accident.

Says the on who has to bin his knife

Implying the army is for the US, ok yeah sure and im better king george the 3rd is rising from the grave to take back his colonies too right?

No, I don't.

>Implying it isn't
kek, the Germans hate your guts.

It is trespassing.

But I will grant you that roads should not be public. Roads should be build privately and rules defined privately.

Citation needed

Maybe if you fixed the fucking crosswalks here I wouldn't jaywalk. But right now most lights take 15 minutes to allow me to walk.

Corners on every street in London and maybe Birstol and Manchester. Rest of the UK is normal.
But jaywalking is fucking stupid, can't be trusted to cross the fucking street without someone holding your bloody hand

>But jaywalking is fucking stupid, can't be trusted to cross the fucking street without someone holding your bloody hand

Do you honestly trust people to cross the street correctly? What about drunks? What about teenagers?

I don't trust people to cross the street when the coast is clear. Why would I? What other traffic laws can be ignored? Do you trust ME to run red lights only when the coast is clear?

>Do you honestly trust people to cross the street correctly? What about drunks? What about teenagers?

Of course you can't trust some people but it's better that a few people get run over than it is to enforce a law that inconveniences everyone else, and will be ignored by drunks and teenagers anyway.

>Americucks are so stupid they have to be told when to cross the road

Our niggers are so shit they will jump out in front of a car in hopes to get hit and sue.

What's wrong with that? Some roads can have poor visibility or high speed limits.

People need to stay out of areas where cars are traveling at a high rate of speed, and only cross the street in a legal, safe manner.

What's to disagree here?

>Implying all americunts aren't niggers

Nice try schlomo

Americoons

At least my mayor isn't a fucking muzzie. Go eat a crumpet pip.

>dumb teenagers trying to impress their friends
haha look at me I'm crossing a road

>different rules on each road