I love my cage. Let's see your cock cages

I love my cage. Let's see your cock cages.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lightweight-Premium-Medical-Chasti-ty-Device/dp/B0789CX8XX/ref=sr_1_12_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519526601&sr=8-12&keywords=cock cage
amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Male-Birdcage-Belt/dp/B0776WLY21/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1519527063&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=cock cage&dpID=419MUnQmENL&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute

METAL

hope you will burn, faggots

What brand is that? I'm too big for my cage and need a new cheaper one that's bigger

Ain't no faggot about it. I'm not into guys. I'm into being submissive with my wife.

Degenerates.

After being lockd up for a week, i can get off with just light touches with my fingertips. With amazing large loads of cum.

Like that doesn't fit right, but is it safe to wear till I get one that does?

Safe to wear 24/7 if it is not too tight that it cuts off circulation to the balls.

qt

>Safe to wear 24/7 if it is not too tight that it cuts off circulation to the balls.
My balls feel fine, it;s just very tight around the head, and hangs awkardly like 2 inches off my body as you can see in the pic

Use lube to get your head in, when cock is soft of course. It'll be fine until you get a larger one to accommodate your larger head. you can find wider ones on amazon.

Any recommendations for cages in the 20-40 dollar range?

amazon.com/Lightweight-Premium-Medical-Chasti-ty-Device/dp/B0789CX8XX/ref=sr_1_12_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519526601&sr=8-12&keywords=cock cage

Haha that one's small as hell, there's a 2.5" flaccid dude complaining he cant fit

Here is the Bir Cage, it is longer. I just prefer shorter because i like the feeling of restricting my erections. amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Male-Birdcage-Belt/dp/B0776WLY21/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1519527063&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=cock cage&dpID=419MUnQmENL&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

so hot dude. but you should stay caged tbh

Done

Is constricting blood flow safe? Are you this stupid?

good boy. what's the longest you've been locked?

Not that long about a day or so. I don't do it that much

different user here, I haven't managed to make it overnight yet :(

shame. nothing hotter than a dick being wrecked by long term chastity.

Nah not really it is fun to play around it but not more (just speaking for me). I use it about 5 times a year max

pity, but fair enough. as long as you're having fun

is your cage comfy enough?

True :D

I'd normally be in my chastity cage, but my girlfriend was nice enough to gimme a night unlocked while she's out with her friends.

I'm kind of excited. Since she's gone, her panty drawer is wholly open for me to play with.

Pic related, it's my cage and my favorite pair of her panties to fap with.

>being unlocked
>2018

it is, but nighttime boners and morning wood cause extreme pain

Why do you love your cock cage, may I ask?

Do you guys actually have gfs or just like pay camgirls?

Kinda gives a secure/safe feeling. Hard to describe unless you've used one.

I'm this guy: My girl is real, haha.

You her cuck or is it just to tease. How'd you steer the relationship this way?

1. Go pee when it's really bad
2. Make sure to pull your balls out as much as you can
3. baby oil around the base ring
4. Cage might just be too small bro

>You her cuck or is it just to tease. How'd you steer the relationship this way?
She has cucked me before, and we had some fun with it in the bedroom afterward. I won't deny that it's happened before, and it's always a turn-on when it does happen, but it's not very frequent.

I'm just submissive and I like being hers and under her control.

Can you post pic? She tell her friends?

Post a pic of what?

One of her friends know, but that's it.

Her if possible. Girls gossip does it turn you on her friend knows?

Here she is.

Yeah, I mean, it's kinda hot that her friend knows. I know I certainly get off to it (when I'm not locked up, lol).

You're lucky guy, she part Asian?

Nah, but she gets asked that a lot.

What kinda guys she cuck you with?

Umm, what do you mean?

Do you know them? Physically bigger or anything like that , dick size, race

Not really, I haven't met any of them.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE, SHE HAS STILL GOT MY COCK IN A CAGE

I know they're all white. Girlfriend and I don't do racemixing. Don't know much beyond that other than that they all have bigger cocks than my little one.

I'm the guy who fucks a hotwife in front of her husband. She berates him a bit ("his cock is so much better than yours!" "Now this is a man who can fuck, unlike you!" etc)

He has a cage but has only had it on once while I was there. Was thinking next time he has it on, that I would pull out of his wife and go over and blast on his caged dick.

To all you caged faggots, would this be hot or gross to ya'll?

Should I cage it?

Yup uncaged Asians can get antsy. Should also start sissification process

What tells u I'm Asian?

You're hairless, kinda yellow and have a small cock. Just embrace it you guys make great traps

Still here and still bored...
Just added the plug.
Other suggestions?