twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 min playtime
> 500 mins ads
Yeah, nice sports you have there.

>many of the world's biggest clubs have american logos on their kits
BURGERED

>90 minutes of on field ads
>1 goal

Name one big club with an american sponsor. And no United aren't big.

>make 1 goal count by 6
>"wow we really have the best sports, so exciting"

I don't really see the issue. There's always 1 shirt sponsor, 1 official brand and the club emblem.
I have 'official' club shirts without any of this and it looks really boring.

Juventus

United are big. Big but shit, that is.

jeep is owned by fiat

I prefer ads on shirts + on side of the pitch + basically everywhere rather than having even ONE commercial

they arent big
give another
(and ill say they arent big either regardless of who you say therefore winning this internet debate)

>it doesn't count

classic winner. based bong

>Their sports are played in countries with a GDP lower than $10 Trillion and p/c GDP lower than $50,000

Why are third worlders so fucking poor? Are they just genetically lazy or have they no instinct for industry and human advancement?

>having to stop the game for a commercial break
>not just showing the ads during the game

Brighton

Do you shit on your seat while at work or eating dinner, or do you take appropriate breaks?

>his games are played in a

You obviously have firsthand experience in living in a 3rd world shithole, so why don't you tell us yuroopeans the reason why ameriggans are so poor and lazy?

freedommmm
(((((((((((but pls dont take guns away otherwise were left with nothing at all that actually represents freedo))))))m X)))))DDD)))))))))))

This thread was brought to you by the new 12 inch hotdog stuffed crust™ from Pizza hut! Order now to enjoy for Half time where we will give out our Pepsi player of the half

>amerifags will defend THIS

>needing a bathroom break every 10 minutes

Woman detected

>needs to constantly shit during sporting events

amerisharts, everyone

>adidas logos everywhere
more like KRAUTED

>replays last longer than actual game time
>67 minutes of players standing around

>oh boy the footbawl game is starting!
>Welcome to the Sprite™ Arena for this Mustards vs Bullets clash!
>Hi, I'm Chuck Stevens alongside DeAndre LaBarnes and welcome to the ESPN™ pre-game discussion brought to you by Burger King™ - eat it your way - and T-Mobile™ - keeping you in touch
>So DeAndre what do you think about the Mustards this year?
>See here whiteboi, I tink the Mussards finna...
>ok that's all the time we have, let's go to Becky Coalburner for the on-field report
>Hi Chuck, so I was in the Bullets dressing room earlier, and let me tell ya - I'll have a hard time walking in the next few days. Anyways, I spoke to the Bullets coach and he told me "we want to score a lot and keep them from scoring"
>thanks Becky, now it's time for a short 15 minute commercial break and we'll be ready for kickoff
>Nice Mustards kickoff, got a good distance on that and it looks like a timeout called for the Bullets
>boy, that was an early one. The Bullets coach better be careful, he only has 9 more timeouts this quarter
>ok time for the Samsung™ Instant Replay™ on that kickoff
>and we'll be back after another commercial break

>that flag
>this post
CHI

>that flag
>CHI

well yea, you're country is only like 40% white, there's a good chance i'm a chicano

It's not about literally shitting. It's about being civilized and seperating the good from the bad.

>being civilized
>can't wait 45 minutes to use the bathroom

lel you're pathetic m8. enjoy your cuck/commercial egg

>ALL THIS SEETHING OUTRAGE

Woah, i didn't ask you poverty stricken niggers to talk to me. Take you and your poo breath elsewhere, your poverty might be infectious. Cant take seriously anyone who comes from a country too retarded to have its own domestically developed imageboards.

>yfw despite all the poor spics in the southwest we as a lone country still manage to have a higher per capita productivity than all of the Europe
Are Europeans just subhuman or mentally handicapped?

>take the shirt off to celebrate a goal
>get a yellow card for removing advertisements
You can't make this shit up.

>fat amerilard says stupid shit
>gets BTFO by superior and thinner countries
>HUURR DUUR YOU MAD, CANT HANDLE BANTZ? POORFAG, ETC

like clockwork

>Euroshart so severely bootydevasted he got on a proxy

YOU COULND'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. Fuck, this comedy is why we donate 30 cents a day to feed your shitholes.

My favourite shoe brand is German? Fuck I've been living my life incorrectly...

>Having your team uniforms marred by advertisements

Do third worlders have any fucking taste at all

>having your sports marred by advertisements
Do americans have any fucking taste at all

>american """athlete""" take the shirt off to celebrate
>you thank Allah you missed it

>having your advertisements marred by sports
Do americans have any fucking taste at all?

They need the money so they'll whore everything out for the sake of profits, including something as sacred as their uniforms.Though AS Roma is one major club with enough decency to refuse to shit up their jerseys.

Yeah they're based out of Barvaria.

>american
>sports

whoa there, kinda of a leap

>He saves images of sweaty and half naked black men on this computer

I mean i've heard from bongs that you spics were gay but holy shit!

There are some sponsor logos that are aestetic as fuck, and make kits more iconic, for example Newcastle's beer.

true, you only save images of niggers fucking white women.

>Arab humor

At least you made an effort

I'm just going to post some god tier kits.

GOAT

I'd rather the kit than the stadium

JUST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_Yum!_Center

It makes sense that a billion dollar structure would be sponsored by a company.

Brah, its braindead bait, dont respond. Third worlders have shit like the Allianz Arena and """""""""""Etihad""""""""" Stadium but everyone knows that.

Only plastic clubs do that because they are copying off you

oh yeah, isn't Arsenal's main ground literally called the emirates Stadium?

NEW YORK (AP) — The NBA will begin putting sponsorship logos on player uniforms in 2017-18, a move that could generate at least $100 million annually and a step that the NFL, Major League Baseball and NHL have yet to take.

The three-year trial was approved Friday by NBA owners and will take effect when the league's contract with Nike begins. The patches will appear on the front left of the jersey, opposite Nike's logo, and measure about 2½ by 2½ inches.
Logos appear on international and MLS soccer jerseys, and many athletes in individual sports wear their sponsors' attire in competition.

Commissioner Adam Silver had said going with logos was inevitable because of the potential to add revenue. WNBA and NBA Development League teams already have logos, and NBA clubs were wearing them on practice jerseys.

Adds on your shirts and still stopping the games for commercials 'Murica

My point precisely. That'd be as cringy as us having something called the China People's Liberation Park of Washington D.C.

>ctrl+f
>trump
>no results

I am dumbfounded

DRUMPLETS BTFO!

Ads on shirts are good.

Ads every three minutes are bad.

Goodnight.

LaShaggum LeWiggumNiggum - out - Dindu

Criminally underrated

>teams bought and owned by rich sand niggers

You guys have WAY more advert breaks during the game. We only have advert breaks at half time. That's it. I know which I'd rather have.

Not to mention you only have 11 minutes of play time whereas we have a full 90.

Again, your "sports" are just an embarrassment

*cough*

Good post Texas

>local sponsorship

a e s t h e t i c

Pure autism

chevrolet is more south korean anyway

>Not to mention you only have 11 minutes of play time whereas we have a full 90.
That's quite literally not true. You're saying only 11 minutes because the other time is where people aren't directly working towards scoring. The exact same applies to soccer. 90 minutes of pure action? Are you fucking kidding me? If you took it all the time they started in place and let the clock run down without developing any real plays, you'd have maybe 15 minutes of real action.

>implying most nfl and college games don't end up with at least 5 touchdowns
I mean hockey is low scoring but there's 30+ shots on net from each team every game and physicality instead of people passing around the back four for a third of the game

Does anyone know what team was sponsored by "4 EVER", I believe it was red jerseys. Thanks.

Some of their teams are even owned by Arabs and Russians. How brutal is that shit. At least NHL doesn't allow anyone outside of North America to own their teams. Why the fuck should foreigners be able to own teams in your own country?

*soon*

I would honestly not mind sponsors on jerseys. Except for on Baseball jerseys.

>win NFL
>""""""""""""""""""""""""world""""""""""""""""""""""" champions

>muh walking ads
>muh 90% ads time
eSports are the ultimate redpill

Hes not denying it

Im more worried that the yanks named a place after naples
Just shows how they copy everybodys culture becouse there country is only 300 years old

He's an outlier and the Jaguars are a shitty team anyway. Meanwhile your league has more foreign owners than domestic ones.

DESIGNATED
TELEVISION
TIMEOUTS

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_owners_of_English_football_clubs
>literally only two sandnigger owned clubs in the EPL and they don't even own the whole club

fucking kek
i'll never understand why handegg is >our most popular sport damnit

Kek