I'm killing myself as soon as my stuff arrives. I just wanted to say thank you all so, so much...

I'm killing myself as soon as my stuff arrives. I just wanted to say thank you all so, so much. I don't think I could have lasted this long without you all.

timestamp fag

we love you

Don't forget to poop before you go.

Might aswell stick around a little longer

at least do something useful for the society before, try to find a sexual predator and stab him to death or something

okay...

i feel same as you op, but unlike you i am too cowardly to an hero

Don't do it user.

Instead think and listen to lil peep.

"Listen to this when you're sober"

Don't do it OP. Go ride freight trains through your country, do graffiti, do drugs or go climbing roofs or some shit. Who cares if you don't have anything to lose anyways? Might as well have some fun.

kill yourself before it, you faggot.

>stab him to death or something
After you do that, try to stab him back to life

oh yeah? you're gonna kill yourself? see if i care. fucking attention whore, kill yourself already.

What stuff is arriving exactly? Im not gonna be here to try and talk you out of it but how will it affect your family? friends? anyone you care about

asshole go fuck yourself

Peace out, user

don't do it op

as someone who has done extensive research on suicide and talking to suicidal folks, this doesn't help. it's counterintuitive

oh wow, that really hurt my feelings dude. i think im gonna go on and post it to bait some retards.
OP, if you're really gonna kill yourself, then do it already nobody likes you, you attention whoring faggot, your family will be glad that you're gone. everyone will be glad when you put that bullet in your head, you autistic fuck.

>as someone who has done extensive research on suicide
proof faggot

watch out you might cut yourself with that edge

implying someone who wants to an hero gives a fuck about feelings from other people

Hope there is something good on the other side user.

so long

at least im not getting emotional over some post on the internet.

lel

This

a post written by an actual person you cuck stop putting on that edgelord persona you retard

samefag

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Omg why can't you just enjoy lifeeee

what?

damn you're a genius all those people who ended or want to end their lives just have to enjoy life

Ikr?

i know youre being sarcastic but no fucking shit. thats what happens when you arent depressed.

>who ended
Nigga u got sum frankenstein machine or sum shit

Don’t do it op

but wait could it be that being depressed makes you unable to enjoy anything

im just telling OP the truth, if hes depressed then he should just kill himself already, no point in waiting. just do it.

eventually we all die anyway so who fucking cares

I dont like your image

>trivializing a person expressing suicidal tendencies as "some post on the internet" to defend being unwarrantedly and cringe-inducingly edgy
Maybe you should think yourself through a bit more.

lol, it's just a post, one click. when he's gone, you won't even remember it after some days. no point in trying to stop him, just gonna delay it and have him suffer from depression.

Oh, well. How about this one? I made it myself in paint.

I don't have family and my online url friend left is my boyfriend. Gas tank and tubing I'm waiting for.

Nice!

I don't have family and my only irl friend left is my boyfriend. Gas tank and tubing I'm waiting for.

think about your boyfriend do you want to do this to him

>it' just a post, one click
>>trivializing a person expressing suicidal tendencies as "just a post, one click" to defend being unwarrantedly and cringe-inducingly edgy

>when he's gone, you won't even remember it
Correct. Legitimacy of OP's suicidal cries have yet to be proven, and probably won't be. Won't commit it to memory.

>no point in trying to stop him, just gonna delay it and have him suffer from depression.
Debatable. You know depression usually isn't some incurable terminal illness?

If it means anything to you, nothing you've said has relinquished your status as a 16-year-old edgelord who trivializes human life because he's under the impression he's cool and smart.

Goodbye OP, I’m kind of jealous of you but I hope you finally get peace in the afterlife. Love you

Im jealous too... I dont have the balls

If this is for real, please don't do it

what the fuck are those animals?

shelly rats

trilobites

An Hero.

user i'm not sure what's happened to you but believe me whatever it is you'll get through it. don't kill your self there's too much you'll miss by doing it. Please don't just take this as just "words" i mean this please don't do it user.

Just don't jump under train and don't do it in public place. Don't make people that don't know you suffer or just have a bad day.

What fucking stuff? Coming from where? Explain yourself op