Femanon here

Femanon here.

It isn't possible for a man to be bisexual.
You're either gay, straight or a liar.

Show me a man who claims to be bisexual and I'll show you a faggot hiding in the closet.

i like peepee and vagoo
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the elusive female incel, femcel? femincel?

>It isn't possible for a man to be bisexual.
citation needed, cunt

This isn't an academic forum, sperglord.

>itt femanon got cucked by another dude with her bf

OP sounds moody. Rough week OP?

i still want to know where OP got this information

Lmao

Rules apply you retarded cunt

TOGTFO

Tits or get the fuck out, Brian

>Femanon here

You know the rules.

>Femanon here.

Seriously, more people are bisexual than NOT.

How can being 100% homosexual make MORE SENSE than being bisexual? It literally makes NO SENSE from an evolutionary point of view, if you actually believe reproduction is what drives a species.

How fucking stupid do you need to be to really think that sexuality operates on a 0 to 1 binary scale?

Every single time someone says "bi's don't exist", I am immediately convinced that they are repressed closet bisexuals themselves that are terrified of the idea. Plain and simple.

Get shrekt, OP.

Femanon here;
I have vageen and bobs

/thread

You sound so fucking stupid. Also why did you have to femanon? As a fellow femanon, you make us look bad. Please stop with your bullshit.

Remember, chilluns, it isn't tits without a timestamp!

this

it takes far more faith to believe in a man that has zero attraction to women than it does to believe in a man that still has attraction for women even though he likes some dudes too

from an evolutionary point of view it's almost necessary to give this more credence, things need to reproduce, and how else could homosexual traits continue in a species if there wasn't already some gayness in the gene to begin with?

bisexuals are the "missing link" to explaining why homosexuals can come from heterosexuals

Bisexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom. Read a book, moron.

That isn’t the origin of ToGTFO you rewarded faggot;

It’s an anonymous board, there is NO requirement to declare yourself femanon, .
So if you DO choose to reveal yourself as femanon, then you are ipso facto an attention whore using femininity in order to illicit responses from /bs hoard of neck beards.

This way, catfish femanons cannot verify themselves, real femanons get the attention the crave, and /b gets OC tits.
Wins all round

Then there’s retarded fucks like you

bitch lasagna

a man can stick his dick in all holes. he doesn't have to be exclusive with one gender. i don't agree with you at all.

/thread

People like you make me just want to give up on people and the relationships I could have with them, on both sides.

It's because of you as a man I'm expected to be less then what I say I am, I'm not bi and I'm not straight or hetro cause of you arseholes who believe you must be one thing or another

Can someone be bi-sexual? Don't care let them live their convoluted lives in peace, can someone be gay? I still don't care, what they want to be called is at the root of all of their problems...they've managed to complicate relationships to a point you can no longer have feelings for a person without your self (which isn't defined by your sexuality) being pigeon holed

Fuck you and everyone like you, and everyone in this thread too

If your anything but straight you belong in a Isis execution video to finally serve a purpose

These posts make the most logical sense. Y'all are tards if you disagree.

ISIS is a minority in a very big and more accepting world.

Just because you want to find every excuse to hate doesn't mean everyone or even a significant portion of people agree with you.

Faggot loving nigger
KYS yourself

I'm bisexual and not confused.

What about pedos? Do they not like boys and girls? Are they not bi...?

These.

watever they are they are not retarded enough to think there's more than two genders and that mental Illness belongs only brain dead fags and gullible retards do

If you truly are a femanon, I can see why you would disagree. Females a much more prone to be bisexual, their sexuality is different than men. Men on the other hand are rarely really sexually interested in both men a woman, it's usually heavily one way or the other. Sure, when you're young you'll experiment, but it almost always ends up one way or the other when older. Not to say bisexual men don't exist, they do, just a much smaller percentage.

And to suggest that someone can't be 100% hetero or gay is complete bullshit. I don't know why this idea is being pushed. Could it be YOU that's uncomfortable with the idea of NOT being bisexual?

BTW, I do believe bisexuality in men is one the rise. I'm an oldfag, and I've had gay and bi friends over the years, so I see how they end up. But it seems like young guys these days are much more prone to be weak, and effeminate, and much less "manly" than they were when I was growing up. Something is definitely up.

It isn't possible for a woman to be bisexual

There are two kinds of bisexual women , lesbians who will fuck men for the lols and straight attention whores who do it to seem liberated or edgy.

There are gay pedos straight pedos and bi pedos mostly gay pedos though around 85% of of gay men are pedos

>women are bisexual more often than men
>therefore bisexual men must not exist

Shit logic, nigger.

>And to suggest that someone can't be 100% hetero or gay is complete bullshit

I didn't say it was impossible, it's just way less common than people think. People tend to round the numbers (their REAL numbers) to 100% or 0%, full knowing they'd make an exception here or there in the course of their lives.

Faith Goldy?

Hi, I'm a bisexual bi guy. I like women, I like men. Admittedly I'm more into women than men, but I'd totally have sex with a dude if I thought they were good looking.

There's no such thing as lesbians. Just angry women.

Then you are a fag

so?

Faggot, bisexual, trisexual whatever. All degenerate.

you're a woman, how could you claim to speak on behalf of men

I happen to have a cock, love cock, and love pussy too

that bitch is ugly as fuck and you're probably not a femanon

also you're wrong

awwww is someone angry about gay people again? kill yourself, faggot

did some bisexual ex boyfriend dump your ass for a far sexier and more lovable male?

sorry, bitch, your cunt probably tastes like fish and you're clearly retarded

you arent a fucking woman your a terfcunt. kys

/thread