Is it fun to smoke weed? How was your first time? My friends are about to invite me for a joint...

Is it fun to smoke weed? How was your first time? My friends are about to invite me for a joint... Don't know if i want to. I just think it's for low-grade druggies. Discuss

Either you’ll like it or you won’t just like anything else. I tried it a couple times and it’s not for me

>low-grade druggies
what is high-grade in your opinon?

Pretty fun. I wouldn't smoke it like an addict just every so often when we got together. You probably wont even get high your first time.

A good indica after a t-break or in your case, no/low tolerance with some good music and the lights off is like an electrifying experience, felt like I was in outer space last night, then you get locked into place and just feel like you’re floating on air. 10/10 would reccomend.

I am a regular smoker. If you aren't feeling it, don't do it.
But "low grade druggies" sounds like an opinion with no critical thought

Probably you're an underage and your brain cells are still developing. smoking weed at your age it's not recommended.

100% pure cocaine maybe?

It's fun for about the first three times then it's boring af. Same pretty much goes for all drugs. Bunch of degenerate bullshit.

don't smoke weed. If you like it you will only be slowed down by it's use. trust me I'm a super stoner and I regret it. weed hasn't ruined my life I'm just behind my peers .

Try everything once, save for meth or heroin.

weed is great, you'll dig it

Idk, just don't really like the idea of smoking. Everything that is smoking, injecting, or sniffing i just think it's stupid. My opinion though.

is it legal where you are?

I'm definitely a regular smoker now. I started out slow, trying to avoid making it a habit. Subsequently, for the first year I would get ripped every time and had some pretty funny experiences. I think the highest I ever was I was with a big group and we watched "This is the End". That's not even a particularly decent movie and I felt such a range of things. These days smoking just relaxes me. I can't trip that hard anymore. Many of my friends espouse that they miss the old feeling, but personally I prefer just being able to chill.

why do i get the feeling that you are a kid. If you are, stick to candy and lemonade.

make sure you have snacks and come chill tunes of vidya to play, it's really not bad at all in small amounts. never understood how some people can never seem to smoke enough.

just take a couple hits and wait maybe 20 minutes to see if you feel anything. if not, take another hit and wait another few minutes

Nope, but it will be eventually

Where is that?

just do it user. This will be a story you and your friends can look back on and laugh about. why would you not do it?

You're right, i'm seventeen. Since i was 16 i've done shrooms 3 times and GHB like 4 times. I'm trying to experience and have fun. I might be a kid but meh. Can't grow old any faster, right?

I'm from Canada

Lol. Canada isn’t a real country.