How and what kind of place are you living in, Sup Forums...

how and what kind of place are you living in, Sup Forums? i recently went from bedbugs and mice to a suburb a few miles from the beach where the median income is $92,000.

how u livin', Sup Forums???

I'm 34, and moved back home with my mom after my dad died, and I became an alcohol. Have been sober for close to a year now, got a decent job, and am just saving up to eventually buy my own place. Kind of shitty being at home at this age, but also kind of nice not being in a shithole apartment amongst the garbage people.

What do you do for a living bro?

Damn that fucking sucks. Keep your head up dude.

there is less and less stigma to living with your parents as our economic system makes it fucking impossible to be financially independent unless you are connected

i have several hustles going on right now which i need to keep on the dl

I think America is the only place you are looked down upon living with your family at an older age, I don't understand that.

What a surprise, never heard that before

I just moved to a big new city, pretty lonely the first 2 months actually,
job is cash tho
art is cash tho
pretty girls everywhere
looking forward to getting in my element

Thanks. Not drinking definitely makes life a lot more manageable. Still have a beer here and there, but don't get blackout drunk on the regular like I used to.
That's true. I've worked with a handful of people who have had to do it. Shit is fucked up out there.

>31
>Slightly malnourished
>Jobless
>Living with parents on top level of a duplex
Pretty shit actually, lost my job because I have severe nerve and tendon damage in my feet, nothing can be done to mitigate the pain. Too proud to suck welfare tit, too weak to work jobs that'll allow me to make decent money and move out again.

$500 rent everything included for room in house
$100 car insurance
$15 cell phone bill
$200 food / other stuff
$80 car gas
I probably end up spending $12,000-$15,000 a year
small city outside a big city

get on ssdi at least if you want an extra $800ish a month. dont apply by yourself, get a law firm to do it for you & they'll do it first try, say you have depression or something that isnt verified by blood tests, etc., you just have to give them the first couple payments. don't turn down free money, user.

I live in a garage in the downtown area and I pay $800 a month for rent. It's a nice garage though. The inside is fully finished with hardwood floors, loft room, full kitchen and bath with a jacuzzi tub.

Wtf how much do you guys earn on average?
Im from croatia and in this shithole average yearly income is about $12k.
I earn little less, about 10k.
Living in capital city where rent in "ghetto" area is about 60-70% of my average monthly paycheck.
So if i want to move out of my parents house i have to fucking starve... fml

my dad was a teacher and his union argued for increased pay with seniority and also argued for a very generous state-funded pension that i use to buy thc distillate with
labor unions are a wonderful thing
sorry you live in a shithole country user

#62k a year.
My salary is actually low compared to many in my area

he obviously sells drugs

Yep living here is fucking bullshit.
Greedy politicians are worse then common theves. They completly ruined this country in last decade or so. Dumbfucks "rednecks" still vote for guys that robed them. There is no middle class here. Either you are born with golden spoon in your mouth or you will have to work like a dog for next to nothing. Almost 10% of population left country in last ~5 years. I might be forced to leave too for better life. But i need someone outside to help me, or i need to save enough money to start fresh but that is practicly impossible. This sucks ass

illegal immigrant living on a thread, room is filled with nice stuff and living in a somewhat ok apartment with wood flooring and air conditioning no insurance no government assistance no leeching just straight up living by the day pay to pay I love the country btw and support law breaking immigrants to be deported asap

I am poor, probably mentally off, but shit I can grow my own weed now