Hiya anons. Just a reminder not to get diabetes. This is my foot...

Hiya anons. Just a reminder not to get diabetes. This is my foot. It is healing thanks to antibiotics and having fresh packing twice daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
webmd.com/diabetes/tc/diabetic-ketoacidosis-dka-topic-overview#1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1083868/
diabetes.co.uk/keto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus christ that sucks. why you have the dabeetus?

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

This

Gross. Just start doing Keto. problem solved.

med fag here, man, just do some massage to your feet and you better start running, heat well, stop smoking cause you’ll lose that feet boi.

well that’s your choice faggotini

Thanks for looking out op. I was totally planning on picking up diabetes.

Not everyone has your nigger disease. Care to explain your malady, aka the reason you should be naturally selected against.

how the fuck does diabeties cause that ?

can you push some M&M's into those holes fatty?

I have type 1 diabeties AND addisons disease and i dont have that shit, take care of your self you fat fuck

it causes poor circulation in the legs.

I've had type 1 since I was 12. You clearly did not take care of yourself. I've just been diagnosed with background retinopathy, but nothing else yet. What's your current A1C?

>claims type 1, the kind you have from birth
>doesn't know how to spell diabetes properly

want to know how i know you're a lying faggot?

bad circulation causes nerve death. Not fucking holes. They aren't even bleeding. I call bullshit.

You're not always born with type one. It can happen anytime in childhood. I caught it when I was 12. I was 50 lbs (Really underweight) and almost died in hospital. I was super thirsty all the time and so I was drinking shit tons of coke and kool aid. Threw me into DKA (Diabetic Ketoacidosis) and I woke up in the PICU at some point.

Most diabetics are morons, tbh.

"I have this thing which means I could die because of my body's inability to regulate its blood sugar, but I'll keep unnecessarily eating things which raise my blood sugar anyway, because of this drug I can inject into myself!"

It's so simple, cut the carbs, stop injecting stuff which turns your blood sugar into fat, live a normal and more healthy life.

poor circulation also means fewer white blood cells are down there....the things that kill germs if they get in via a cut.

Eh, not speaking english but imma try to explain it simply : the sugar you can’t digest is fucking up your neuron, which cause bad blood circulation to the foot = no oxygen = deaded XDXDXD

>normal

except your body will never be normal after that diagnosis. you will ALWAYS have to stay on top of your blood sugar.

Not OP here, but like I try to educate people when I meet them. When someone has neuropathy (Not taking care of themselves and not taking insulin) you get nerve damage. As a result, if you get injuries or ulcers on the bottoms of your feet, you don't realize they're there. Usually, theres an infection,, you smell it and then you notice it.
Holes can appear from flesh decay or some shit.
If you are a Type 1, that's not how shit works. I've had it since I was a kid. However, I almost never have to take insulin. I'm a vegitarian, so really the fiber is what I have to watch out for. Carbs not so much. However, with that said, I still have to take an injection of lantus twice a day to keep my sugars at a normal level. Diabetics who blame their weight on their insulin are not trying hard enough.

Thats like telling a junkie to stop doing heroin or an anorexic to start eating more. Everyone has their own shit to deal with.

>Most diabetics are morons

>stop injecting stuff which turns your blood sugar into fat

Care to elaborate? Insulin doesn't work like that, and if you're talking about the glucagon injection, that works by converting glycogen stored in the liver into usable glucose. I'm not familiar with any injection that has the mechanism of action you mentioned. Seems like maybe you're the moron who has no idea how diabetes even works.

man its insane the number of person i see in them hospitals that doesnt even care of them deseases, even tho they get their leg emputated to the knee

continuing drinking a 2 L pepsi and some cheatos

How do you have a job at a hospital with that spelling? Are you the janitor?

tbh all you gotta do if you want to lose some weight, just cut off insulin for 2 weeks... you gotta be type 1 tho

not speaking english on regular basis sadly

Not true at all. It can be fully reversed if you make the effort. (and ignore drug company propaganda)

and ruin his kidneys and/or eyes?

What you have to understand though is that the body primarily uses glucose for fuel. Glucose is sugar, it comes from carbohydrate sources. If you don't consume any carbohydrates then your body breaks down fats into ketones and uses them as a fuel source instead. If you're in full ketosis then you don't need to worry about blood sugar.

Why is fiber bad? I thought it was good for diabetics?

yeet, well maybe not in a short period of time like that but yea

...No. That's wrong. You lose weight with diet and exercise. Without insulin, a type 1 will lapse into DKA and die. Like a million times no.
Please do some research, before subjecting people to your idiocy, you uneducated fuck.

You sound Jamaican

It is good, but for whatever reason, it can elevate sugar levels. It's not nearly as bad as carbs. My endocrinologist has me take insulin if I eat over a certain amount of fiber.

man ikr

Here is diabetes.

french

Medfag here. True. Look Direct Trial published in Lancet recently

Diabetics go into DKA if they don't take insulin. Sugars elevate past the point of no return and in most cases people die before their bodies have a chance to lose weight.
Without insulin, your sugars go up, they snowball, you go into a coma, and then you die. Been there once. Not a fun place. Even if you arent eating things to elevate BS, your sugars still go up. Most diabetics have to take a bolus insulin to plateau their sugars even without food.

Source: I've had this disease for 15 years.

In a normal functional human being when the body has excess sugar in the blood the first response is to convert this sugar (glucose) into glycogen and store it in the liver, but once the liver is full it then gets stored as fat. Insulin is the hormone which facilitates this process. If you can't naturally produce insulin then this becomes a problem, which is why diabetics require an external source to regulate their blood sugar.

It's also a key factor in weight loss. Most weight initially lost during a diet is "water weight" because the glycogen in the liver is suspended in water. This is the easy weight to lose, before the body starts processing the fat stores.

Unless you're a type 1 juvenile diabetic. Although, I heard that there is a "cure: that's undergoing clinical trials in the northern USA rn.

>med fag here
come to

Hey read this before you spew all the shit you're talking about. Because you're wrong.
webmd.com/diabetes/tc/diabetic-ketoacidosis-dka-topic-overview#1

It damages blood vessels making it more difficult for wounds to heal. Simple wounds to the lower extremeties can spiral out of control quickly. Call bullshit on yourself, you dumb bastard

It's amazing all of the misinformation that is being spread here. Like, you people know how to use google right?

Ketoacidosis is entirely different to ketosis.

It's a basic mistake which many people make.

user isn't wrong about insulin stimulating lipogenesis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1083868/

While it is different, a diabetic cannot go into Ketosis. If you would take the time to read what's in the link, you would realize that.

diabetes.co.uk/keto/

FUN STUFF

My cousin died of diabetes at 38.
Crazy. He wasn't even that fat..of course he got superskinny when it got bad but how tf u die from it so easily?

Was he type 1? Type 1 has nothing to do with weight.

The super hero with holes

My dad has been type 1 since age 13, currently 63. Doesn't have neuropathy. Doesn't have retinopathy. Has literally no complications whatsoever, doctor says he's much healthier than the average 63 year old. HbA1c tends to be around 5.8.

Just thought i'd give you some motivation. Type 1 isn't a big deal if you manage it properly.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

How come nobody ever tells you this shit when the beetus is mentioned? All I ever heard was lol blood sugar muh insulin or something. People are so grossly unprepared for that bullshit, and shit, even now I feel like I don't want to eat candy ever again.

So you're a non compliant diabetic who just now learned the error of his ways. 0 sympathy.

Why do you have to watch the fiber?

i got diagnosed with type one when i was 19 and really close to being hospitalized with dka. I was going blind tho but recovered. You know whats crazy? i dont think ive ever really recovered from the thirst. Even though i dont feel it like before and have gotten my a1c undercontrol, i am like addicted to drinking now, not alcohol, but just what ever. Like i crush gallons. Granted im 6'6" and 215

If you didn't have modern medicine you'd be dead right now, you fat ass.

definitely, type 2 only