Why are United Statesians the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums?

Why are United Statesians the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums?

What drives them to this level of shitposting?

They're afraid of losing the only thing they have, relevancy

Why do all our former colonies shitpost so much?

/thread

seriously , what's wrong with your colonies...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, dad.

Stop duty free shopping in my country maplenigger.

sage. this is a meme post from liek 10hrs ago dont take the bait my fellow ameriguns

>t. the most irrelevant country in the world
How's Sharia law going?

Mate don't even joke we will send all $12 of our military budget against u and u wont know what to do.

>America
>Relevant on Sup Forums
Smell ya later

>this gif
>ITT

because we have the most shit to post about

Hasn't Sup Forums been nothing but Donald, Hilldog and Bernie threads for the past year? What are you talking about? At least put some effort into your shit posting.

oh yeah and also because

FREE SPEECH

BITCH

DUDE TOP KEK SO FUCKING HILARIOUS WHAT A GREAT POST HOLY SHIT IM CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT DAWG FO REAL HOW ARE YOU SO CREATIVE SHIT MAN SUCH A HILARIOUS AND TASTY POST.

>Canada
>complaining about other countries shitposting

I forgot you guys are relevant for something
This

canadacucks are living in shame of their pozzed PM just like britcucks are still in cuckshock over their new mayor.

This. Brits think that leaving EU will change something. It will, they will kick out white estern europeans and bring more shitskins.

>a fucking leaf
Can you niggers ever just own up to your problem? Shitposting to complain about non-existent shitposting? Where was that thread talking about banning Canada from the board again?...

>statsiens

you guys should send us 500 africans to help us post better...dont worry about the fire

To be fair poles are niggers too

>posts during peak non-australian hours
>australian still shows up to contest

REMINDER

Fine thanks, how's your nigger muslim president treating you?

The rest of the world tends to forget we're basically 50 countries in one

Worth it to watch your shithole starve to death again or get buttraped by Russia.

Also

>Americans ITT
>Daring to insult anyone
>Any day of the year
>Any moment of any day of the year
Nigger Muslim president and 60% white population.

Be silent, you're the biggest cucks on the planet, not just in terms of how fucking obese you are, but how fucking deluded you are into thinking you have the right to even breathe the same air as the uncucked nations you insult.

Now, get that gun you pose with in the mirror (too cowardly to actually kill any Muslims with it) and blow your heads off.

Thanks!

t. Rest of the world.

what the fuck is this thing
how do you pull it off should your legs fail?

I know. Thats why niggers dominate the world and one of us rule USA. You just suck our dick. Hows that feel, chuby?

its some death trap an idiot invented because he didnt like to squat with bars...i think he broke his back

I wonder what /fit/'s reaction was to this?

Achmed, we still have a firm grip on the world after 7 years of a Muslim cuck as president. Meanwhile in London

Yea if that happens we can ask you guys how to cope

>oh look an America is fat joke
Confirmed low IQ nigger

Lol

But what you wrote was basically a shitpost and shitposting in a shit posted thread about shitposting

How can Canada even compete?

At least we have a shot at uncucking ourselves in November.
So when is London going to become New Syria?

You are form USA, im sure you have 25% nigger blood.

>uncucked
>Britfags
t. Achmed

I thought this thread was for relevant nations only? Remember to bin that knife friendo :^)

Diversitu is our strength

Whose computer did you steal slavnigger? I know you nogs can't afford bread let alone a computer.

>2016
>Acting like computer is something costly

Is USA economy really that bad? Rather normal for food stamps collector.

>A fucking leaf, a wrapped present box, and a wrapped present box falling out of the night sky complain about shitposting.

You really are retarded?! You are so poor that you can't even afford a cheap computer. Can your pea-sized slav brain comprehend the joke or have you been sniffing too much toilet cleaning chemicals?

>so much autism and salt in one post

>You are so poor joke
>From US nigger

Topkek.

Im out.

>Pole nigger confirmed
We're the world's richest economy bud

Why are you so mad? I'm genuinely confused.