WE NEED a HUGE TITS THREAD!

WE NEED a HUGE TITS THREAD!

ad·i·po·cyte
ˈadəpəˌsīt/Submit
nounBIOLOGY
plural noun: adipocytes
a cell specialized for the storage of fat, found in connective tissue.

In anatomy, a lobe is a clear anatomical division or extension of an organ (as seen for example in the brain, the lung, liver or the kidney) that can be determined without the use of a microscope at the gross anatomy level. This is in contrast to the much smaller lobule, which is a clear division only visible under the microscope.

Connective Tissue (CT) is one of the four basic types of animal tissue, along with epithelial tissue, and nervous tissue.

It develops from the mesoderm.

Mesoderm

In all bilaterian animals, the mesoderm is one of the three primary germ layers in the very early emryo.

Connective tissue is found in between other tissues everywhere in the body, including the nervous system.

The number of adipocytes varies among different areas of the body, while their size varies according to the body's nutritional state. It acts as padding and as an energy reserve, as well as providing some minor thermoregulation via insulation.

At the ends of the ducts are lobules, or clusters or alveoli, where milk is produced and stored in response to a complex interaction of hormones, including estrogens, progesterone, and prolectin, that mediate the completion of its development, namely lubuloalveolar maturation, in preparation of lactation and breastfeeding.

Along with their major function in providing nutrition for infants, female breasts have social and sexual characteristics. Breasts have been featured in notable ancient and modern sculpture, art and photography.

Female breasts can figure prominently in a woman's perception of her body image and sexual attractiveness. A number of Western cultures associate breasts with sexuality and tend to regard bare breasts in public as immodest or indecent. Breasts and especially the nipples are an erogenous zone on women.

Hypertrophy of the breast tissues may be caused by increased histologic sensitivity to certain hormaones such as female sex hormones, prolactin, and growth factors.

Breast hypertrophy is a benign progressive enlargement, which can occur in both breasts (bilateral) or only in one breast (unilateral). It was first scientifically described in 1648.

Histology
The study of the microscopic anatomy (microanatomy) of cells and tissues of plants and animals. It is commonly performed by examining cells and tissues under a light microscope or electron microscope, the specimen having been sectioned (cut into a thin cross section with a microtome), stained, and mounted on a microscope slide.

The indication is a breast weight that exceeds approx 3% of the total body weight.

There are varying definitions of what is considered to be excessive breast tissue, that is the expected breast tissue plus extraordinary breast tissue, raning from as little as .6 kg (1.3lb) up to 2.5 kg (5.5lb) with most physicians defining macromastia as excessive tissue of over 1.5 kilograms (3.3lb) Some resources distinguish between macromastia (Greek, macro, mastos: breast), where excessive tissue is less than 2.5 kg, and gigantomastia (Greek, gigantikos: giant), where excessive tissue is more than 2.5kg.

The enlargement can cause muscular discomfort and over stretching of the skin envelope, which can lead in some cases to ulceration.

Ulcer is a sore on the skin or a mucous membrane, accompanied by the disintegration of tissue.

Ulcers can result in complete loss of the epidermis and often portions in complete loss of the epidermis and often portions of the dermis and even subcutaneous fat.

Hypertrophy of the breast can affect the breasts equally, but usually affects one breast more than the other, thereby causing assymmetry, when one breast is larger than the other.

The condition can also individually affect the nipples and areola instead of or in addition to the entire breast.

Areola

is the pigmented area on the breast around the nipple.

Areola, more generally, is a small circular area on teh body with a different hisology from the surrounding tissue, or other small circular areas such as an inflamed region of skin

>learning as I fap
this is a good thread

The mature human female nipple has several small opening arranged radially around the tip of the nipple (lactiferous ducts) from which milk isreleased during lactation. Other small openings in the areola are sebaceous glands, known as Montgomery's glands (or glands of Montgomery).

These can be quite obvious and raised about the surface of the areola, giving the appearance of "goose-flesh".

The areola can range from pink to red to dark brown or nearly black, but generally tend to be paler among people with lighter skin tones and darker among people with darker skin tones. A reason for the differing color may be to make the nipple area more visible to the infant.

My girlfriend has the biggest tits i've ever seen in person.

The size and shape of areolae and nipples are also highly variable, with those of women usually being larger than those of men and prepubescent girls. Human areolae are mostly circluar in shape, but many women and some men have areole that are noticeably elliptical.

The average diameter of male areolae is around 28.0 mm (1.1 in). Sexually mature women have an avg of 38.1 mm (1.5 in), but sizes can exceed 100 mm (4 in).

4 inch areola.

Fuck yes dude.
I bet she's

Lactating women, and women with particularly large breasts, may have even larger areolae. A function of the specialized dermis of the areola is to protect the regular breast skin from wear, cracking, and irritation.

like a landing zone for my mouth.

Infants sometimes create trauma to the nipple and areolae by latching-on of the infant.

Another function of an areola is to house slowly-adapting mechanoreceptors that trigger oxytocin excretion during nursing.

Fuuuuuck sucking on women's titties can make them release oxytocin, the love hormone.

I can use this.

I mean sucking my dick makes me get strong feels.

The size of the areola implies a need to protect a larger area than the nipple due to many factors which are not fully known.

The Tanner scale (also known as the Tanner stages) is a scale of physical development in children, adolescents and adults.

The scale defines physical meaurements of development based on external primary and secondary sex characteristics, such as the size of the breasts, genitals, testicular volume and development of pubic hair.

Secondary sex characteristics are features that appear during puberty in humans, and at sexual maturity in other animals. These are particularly evident in the sexually dimorphic phenotypic traits that distinguish the sexes of a species, but unlike the sex organs, are not directly part of the reproductive system.

We need khazar milkers

Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs.

The condition occurs in many animals and some plants. Differences may include secondary sex characteristics, size, color, markings, and may also include behavioral differences.

These differences may be subtle or exaggerated, and may be subjected to sexual selection. The opposite of dimorphism is monomorphism.

Ornamentation and coloration
Common and easliy identified types of dimorphism are ornamentation and coloration, though not always apparent. A difference in coloration of sexes within a given species is called sexual dichromatism, which is commonly seen in many species of birds and reptiles.