Can some second amendment fags please explain to me how exactly they plan on fighting off the United States government...

Can some second amendment fags please explain to me how exactly they plan on fighting off the United States government with their guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy. Total government owned guns: 5.7 Million
Total civilian owned guns: 270 million.

Well I'd assume the plan is cause enough havoc that snowflake politicians back down out of fear. Generally the idea is to give the government reason to fear the populace, rather than the reverse. But hey, maybe I am insane.

That's what I thought.

Why don't you just look up asymetrical and guerilla warfare?

Not a big second amendment guy, but the US has been in Afghanistan for almost two decades, and we still have no exit plan. Small arms can be used pretty effectively.

This
Also whatever war does break out, some of the US military will not fight for the government.

All you have to do is dig a whole underground to hide from the bombs and fucking pop out occasionally and shoot some US soldiers

That's how the north vietnamese won

>Protip: Line your underground bunker in a thick layer of aluminum foil. Thermal cameras won't be able to detect you

How many jets, helicopters, tanks and missile launchers do civilians have?

You think that # of guns vs. # of guns is what determines the outcome?

How many jets, helicopters, tanks and missile launchers did the Vietcong, Taliban and Iraqi insurgents have? Zero is the answer yet all of them managed to beat the US military in long draw out guerilla warfare. Any questions?

Go and research ''force multiplier'' and ''application of fire power'' The side with the most fire power in a fight usually wins.

Why do we have these threads? Once again, look up asymetrical and guerilla warfare.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)

Unknown, But Civilians can own Tanks under the 2nd, normally retired and disarmed. There are also the occasional Anti-Tank rockets that god knows how they got into circulation. There is weird stuff in the grey and black markets, especially stuff from WW2 and the Cold War. Police have found weird stuff so don't underestimate what the people have here.

Not big on the whole gun control issue either way, but I always wonder this to whenever I hear someone spout off about keeping a tyrannical government in check . I understand the whole "Look at Afghanistan and guerilla warfare" argument. But that type of resistance requires some unity and leadership on the resistance front. Also a weak and decentralized and corrupt government for that type of unity to flourish. And lack of an organized and well funded military and intelligence to keep such organized resistance in check.

Lol this nigga right here. He slick.

Those tanks and planes don't seem to do much good against dirt farmers in Vietnam or goatfuckers in Mudslimeland.

A large group of armed citizens open fire at law enforcement supporting the government. Said law enforcement personal run or flee.

Due to a lack of personal protection, harmful personal in the government resign, accept exile, or get shot.

can someone explain to me how Aragorn's group of men of the west fight 10,000 orcs and nazgul?

I find it interesting thinking about which people in the military would fight for the government and which ones would leave. Maybe even entire units of military personal would leave and bring tanks and missile launchers

There are many completely safe gun owners and novelty historical weapon collectors (cars and doctors kill more people than guns do each year).
Feds call military state and start witchhunting varieties of "banned" goods like Nazis, and these safe gun owners who have never killed anyone will militia together to protect their people (THIS is the 2nd ammendment).
And Trump has already performed too many acts that parallel the rise to power of Adolf Hitler.

Now, those retarded nutjobs that the FBI refuses to disarm like that Florida courthouse guard, and that kid with 3 dozen police calls to his house that just shot up a school...
THOSE need to be banned from guns and sent into mental treatment (y'know through the HEALTHCARE SYSTEM... oh wait, that's being dismantled...).

Implying the fat ass murrican population is in any way comparable to hardened mujahedeen who haven't done much else but fighting their entire lifes.

Guns are outlawed as of today. Who the blueberry fuck is going to enforce it??? Assuming it will be the US army and law enforcement officers we have to think about a couple of things: The US government couldn't disarm a bunch of Vietnamese farmers with antique weapons. The US government currently can't disarm a bunch of Afghani farmers with antique weapons. There are more guns than people here. Law enforcement may come up against something more formidable than an overweight, stupid, unarmed black person. The point is this: no one is ever going to take our guns; your time is better spent on issues you can control.

this

Spoiler alert: the FBI is responsible for some of these false flags.

They wiped all the victims' phone data after the Las Vegas shooting. They actively REQUESTED phone evidence of the event from people publicly, then wiped the data.

Inb4 we the people finally figure out the NSA, CIA, and FBI are literally killing and spying on us in some kind of weird shadow war like creeps instead of leaving us alone. Fucking worthless brownshirts and nazis of the modern age.

Easy

Most of us are in the armed forces.

We ARE the "United States Government" for these purposes.

/thread

It's not to fight them and win, it's to prevent them from rolling over us, if they so choose, as many governments have in the past. A government never wants to get in a shooting war with it's own citizens because that would lead to bombing it's own cities and all manner of chaos that wont benefit anyone. It's the same reason we dropped disposable single shot guns in occupied Europe during WW2.

There are more civilian shooters that hit targets with a rifle past 1000 meters (as a hobby) than there is infantry in both the Army and Marines combined.

Senator NoGunz and Congresswoman WhyUhaveGunz would to ride to work in armored cars. An insurgent only needs to be lucky once, the politician has to be lucky every minute of every day. That doesn't even hint at the losses in uniformed law enforcement that would go along with that stupid of an idea.

What is the government made of? Citizens. Now how is going to fire on Citizens to enforce an Un-Constitutional law, again?

Good luck faghots

Yeah and it's ironic how they want to disarm or institutionalize most previous military members.

You go fight for the country, then if you don't give up your guns to the aristocracy upon returning home you are declared insane and put on a secret terrorist list by the NSA.

This country is a fucking joke.

That helicopter really showed them in the Middle East where we have accomplished JACK SHIT in 30 years.

Didn't seem to work to well in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan

/thread

At the beginning of the war Iraq was thought to have between 1,800 and 2,000 tanks in working order, 3,700 additional armored vehicles, 300 combat aircraft and 350 helicopters.

And when we blow up your gas reserves?

This shit is fucking obsolete.

The future of war is the guerilla fighter and the computer virus. These things need to be dismantled and turned into cars or satellites. They no longer serve a purpose.

its a deterrent, no one is gonna go to war with the US, including th gov't if we all have guns

With COURAGE!!

Yeah, but lets say that bubba redneckski has 15 of them... he cant shoot more than 4 at a time due to his inbred monkey feet

What's funny is those same fags support politicians who they think are for the 2nd Amendment because the NRA tells them so. However, those same politicians shovel billions into the military and law enforcement who'll be on the other side. The dumb cucks are aiding and abetting their own enemy because they fell for the rhetoric....

The reason people stockpile is so they can hand them out to their community or sell them at massively inflated prices if they get banned or some revolt happens.

>can some illiterate rice farmers explain to me how exactly they plan on fighting off the United States government with their guns?

>Can some goat fuckers please explain to me how exactly they plan on fighting off the United States government with their guns?

/thread

Im gonna stand on my front porch and compare everyone I see to this skin color chart. Anyone less than a 14 is fine. 15-19 get warning shots and can be accepted. 20 or higher is a groin shot, followed by a break for a beer, then the headshot

military coup in 4..3..2...

Dead military offers in 2, 1.

Well the second technically covers recreational nuclear bombs so that's how

It's also a false equivalency comparing foreign engagements to domestic uprisings.
If you use Vietnam as an example, the 'resistance' there was supplied with military weaponry and foreign advisors as well being more familiar with the theater of battle and territory.
Same could be said for the middle eastern and Afghanistan engagements, minus foreign advisor, however many did have internal military advisors from their respective countries familiar actual warfare....

North Vietnamese did a little bit more than that...

I don’t expect the US military could best the citizens of this fine country

With their tiny dicks, of course. This "keep the government in check" bullshit is every underachieving redneck's wet dream. The government isn't afraid of your M&P15, Billy Bob.

one round at a time, first come first served...?

at 15-19 you ll let some sandniggers going through

The point is moot. The US military will never fight it's own citizens. In '68 the National Guard fired on student-protesters at Kent State and there was hell to pay. Think about it. Who are they going to shoot at? Their families? Their neighbors? Their friends?

The fuck is 1-2? fucking aliens?

Hey Warrant Offier Whirlybirdy.

Your wife called, I think some guys burnt your house down while you were hunting those 2nd A terrorists. She's at the neighbors house or something.

It's brilliant to see all those entitled fat ass rednecks trying to talk down the capabilities of their beloved fight-for-muh-freedums military (the most expensive military in the world). And how they suddenly praise the brave vietnamese, afghan and iraqi fighters and their guerilla warfare tactics. If I remember right you were all for these wars and you went on and on about the heroic accomplishments of your hero veterans. But when it comes your guns you waste no time shitting all over them. You are really this arrogant, you really think you entitled fat fuck civilians could take on army of trained soldiers! XD Thinking you can mess with the FBI was one thing, but now the military... I would love to see you dimwits walk a distance that is longer than it takes to your fat ass SUV that you you use to get to the next GreaseMCFatburger without dying of a stroke.

Yep, while your busy doing that, someone comes in via the backyard and sets your house on fire....

LOL.

Where did we get those skills, again?

easy. point and shoot. that's how you use guns.

I rememberwhen one of them was hit from a light machine gun. You could see the guy shooting on the infrared video.

Doesn't matter

we're not going to bend over and take it in the ass. I'd rather die fighting an oppressive government than just submitting like a fucking cuck

Yep, Capt' "Call of Duty" thinks his military experience consists of hours of online gaming and his library of war movies... and the fact that he overpaid for some guns he shoots beer cans with on the weekends....yet he blames the gov't for his inability to get a job (of course he believes he's mgmt. material even though his work experience doesn't show any mgmt. background)

they haven't beat the US military though. We got Bin Laden, that's all the matters. And the taliban is weak as fuck now.

>Can someone please explain to me how exactly how the United States government plans on fighting off armed American citizens with their guns?

FTFY

This exactly, the Army isn't gonna shoot at civilians over confiscating guns from civilians. A good percentage of troops wouldn't support that at all. Unless the government promised to let active duty and veterans keep their guns. Maybe they would retain a small percentage more of their troops. Most of the troops (the ones that would be doing the confiscating) are conservative. In my experience I high percentage of all military members are conservative or independent.

Those tanks and planes are also inferior to today's tanks and planes.

Once we ban violent vidya games, all violence will stop!

Memes are more powerful than you can imagine, OP.

And how do Tanks compare?

actually it worked very well

the sheer amount of kills that Apache pilots have gotten is insane. Go watch the FLIR footage faggot

Can some liberals please explain to me how exactly they plan on defending themselves from gang members, drug addicts, and criminals with guns if they have none?

How many violent crimes are prevented by law enforcement? How many are prevented by people who owned a gun?

Same way we got euro fags out of our country long ago. The government will not bomb us or use heavy weapons on us because they would only want to fight the people who resist them. They need their citizens to survive and support them so anything but direct combat would be suicide for them not to mention they would be sending the military against its own people, friends and families so really they wouldn't be aiming to kill unless necisarry

Unfortunately not the targets they're aiming at...

So, the American military, with its billions spent, is less effective than a bunch of cave dwelling goat herders?

USA USA USA

You can't compare Vietnam to the U.S.

A huge factor for Vietnam was the terrain and landscape. U.S. soldiers didn't know the area. This is different. The U.S. military would know their own lands. Huge difference

>We got Bin Laden, and thats all that matters

The Vietnamese did with even leas than Iraq

>Implying the biggest advocates of firearms in the US aren't ex-military.

There were two mass shootings in open carry states, why didn't billy bob and his boomstick come to the rescue and prevent them?

> Well since citizens can't win against a potential government anyway guess we should even further give up any potential for resistance whatsoever

You do realize that if there were a corrupt government, and if normal citizens fought back, the government wouldn't want to destroy its own cities especially since many people on their side would also be in those cities. It would most likely be a big civil war where normal citizens can fight and also many people opposed to the federal government in the military would go on the citizens side. But if we give up our 2nd amendment right, we are 100% fucked.

Sheer numbers, guerilla warfare, military defectors.

If a tank is disarmed it's basically a bulldozer with a bulletproof box over it. It also can't be used for bulldozing. I wouldn't imagine too to many being in working order. The ones you see at museums are probably unusable.

Because your a fag

go read the turner papers liberal faggot. This has already been explained

Not all Americans are blind. We got into WWII at the last minute and as sketchy as that was it was our last justified war. Anyone who believes that anyone is going to go door-to-door through 324,000,000 households and remove guns is fucking delusional.

Vietnamese had numbers, NVA, Russian provided equipment and home field advantage, they had quite a bit more...

But this isn't Vietnam, it's the United States

The Vietnamese won because they had a huge advantage: they knew the land and took advantage of it. Americans wouldn't have an advantage here because the U.S. military knows their own land...

I said can be accepted. I have to cross reference with the facial hair chart to determine if its a tan chick, or goatfucker

He was a in Pakistan too.
What a waste of your tax dollars fighting 2 fake wars and creating ISIS.
Now you can barely afford to buy guns for your teachers

America really is a shithole huh

>our military is the greatest in the world and can easily overpower any other military in the world
>our civilians can easily overpower our military
lol

LARPing Freedom Fighters are > USA defence force apparently

Because he can't possibly give them to other people.
Fucking faggot

Implying city dwelling soft liberal faggot soldiers would’ve any match for alpha 2nd amendment anti-gov survivalists

This same lame ass FBI let that terrorist go after he was on the watch list and was brought in for questioning. The shooting in CA, San Bernardino I think it was.

Nice comeback, go back to playing call of duty macho man....