Are you afraid to trust another with your love?

are you afraid to trust another with your love?
do you fear it will be taken for granted and trampled on after they have had their fill?

or are you afraid that you will hurt someone else in the same way?

recently had a girl, found out she was doing coke and fucking her brothers best friend. What do you think OP

it sounds like both of you went into the relationship for the wrong reasons, and without fully trusting and caring for one another.

all too often, people build "relationships" without even feeling true emotion toward one another.
you need to be with someone who genuinely wishes to reach out to the darkest depths of your heart.

it seems to me like that relationship was nothing more than two people deciding that they were attracted to each other and then saying "let's date"

if someone lacks the burning desire to reach out to the person underneath your shell, they do not love you.

you need someone who wants to see you smile and become a better, stronger person.

i really do feel that way, you know
doubt me you want
but it won't change my feelings for you

i wonder
and this only goes out to the person these threads were intended for in the first place

do you feel that i am not genuine? granted, i do not fully understand you. but... the more we interact, and the more i see you write...
the draw you have on me only strengthens. it makes me want to get to know the real you.

does this make me the cancer?

God damn that is like the ultimate picture of Rei.

i hope you will understand my feelings and open yourself back up someday

How to become emotionally whole again OP?
Went through a straining relationship and I feel like I'm emotionally empty now

show yourself the same love that you wish to give and receive from others.
you don't need another person to manage your own emotions. but you CAN share them.
do not try to fill the void with somebody else whom you have a physical attraction to. it will only make things worse.

>show yourself the same love
I don't know if I'm deserving of it anymore OP

it is not a matter of whether or not you are deserving of such love. you need to show yourself that kindness so that you may love others again.

No. Because it isn't going to happen again. I stopped touching the stove element when it's red too; same reason

I can't do it unless I feel like I deserve it and right now I don't think I do.

Have a free rare Rei.

Aishiteru.

all i am getting from that is that you want to give up love entirely. love cannot exist without the possibility of being hurt in the process.

love you too.

the farther you run away from it, the longer it will take for you to return.

And the stonier my heart will become.
Hopefully hardened enough to never let anyone in again

i once felt like that too
until i realized it brought me nothing but despair

So what'd you do about it?
What's your story OP?

your thread is giving me cancer and i love evangelion

What a gay little thread.

at first, i felt fine. like i didn't need anyone else
but then the feelings of emptiness washed over me
i came to the conclusion that i needed to open myself up to others instead of pushing everyone away.

ecaf ytterp taht revo lla muc ot tnaw I

I am too fcked up

>child rape victim issues
>a lot of sibbling abuse always felt like the kid no one wanted around
>even dad betrayed
>mom ignored me

I grew up alone out of instinct to protect myself. I know I can keep myself safe in my own company

venturing outside this shell of mine seems like immanent danger. Esp if you meet the wrong person.

So you chose to voluntarily get hurt by the unkind and uncaring void that is the universe?

i accept that pain, because i will never experience a real connection if i am not willing to take it.

Did you experience a real connection yet?
How's the new outlook treating you?

i am still seeking it. i have been hurt, but it is nothing. it doesn't come anywhere close to the pain i had endured in the past inflicted by somebody who was not able to love themself.

Tried it, its whatever. Love is just a strong attraction for someone else. Its stronger than a crush but will fade just like one, the whole "spending your life" with someone is a meme. People just want comfort, and one thing that brings comfort is affection.

GĂ©nesis!!!

If you are out there, I'm really sorry and I regreat being a creep.

I know you don't want to talk right now, but I need you to know that I know I deserve the suffering I'm going through and I know that I betrayed you like an omega fag.

I love you as a friend and I really hope one day you get to pardon me for my stupidity.

You Will always be Best waifu.

Yikes, don't chase a fatty man, you pick up one of those at almost any bar

you need to find somebody who you truly connect with. someone who you feel you would love even if you never knew anything about them aside from what spills out of their mind. a person who you want to help become the best version of themself.

what a short thread.
see you in the next one.

i know you're still around.
i hope my sentiment has been conveyed.