You literally CANT recover from this..
I am a #cruizesandershillorwhatevermissile now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUTnu1MaeX0
youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a khazar.

all jokes aside, this guys movie "Borat" is one of my favorites

his latest movie was the gayest shit ever.

Ugly Jew.

its great
shame it all went downhill from there

>Baron Cohen was born in Hammersmith, west London. His mother, Daniella Naomi (née Weiser), who worked as a movement instructor, was born in Israel.[9] His father, Gerald Baron Cohen, a clothing store owner, was born in London, and raised in Wales.[10][11] Baron Cohen was raised Jewish.[12] His father's family were Eastern European Jews who moved to Pontypridd, Wales, and London, England, and his mother's family were German Jews.[9] His paternal grandfather, Morris Cohen, had added "Baron" to his surname.[11][13] His maternal grandmother, who lived in Haifa, Israel, trained as a ballet dancer in Germany.[10][14][15][16] He has two older brothers: Erran and Amnon.[17] Erran is a composer and has worked on several of Sacha's films. Baron Cohen's cousin, Simon, is an internationally renowned autism researcher.[18]

Every time.

He's still salty that Trump very quickly saw through his charade:

the jews cannot bring down the don he is too powerful

I've watched most of the ali-g show and only now I start to wonder how the fuck would people fall for that obviously fake over the top persona in the interviews...Trump is literally the voice of reason

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be anti-Trump?

Borat was his only good character.

Trump supporters don't really look like that either. That looks more like a Hillary voter who needs welfare because he lives in a trailer park.

Yes. He's a borderline retarded character from his latest movie..so he says that if you support Trump youre as retarded as that guy. Ebin amirite?

>we hate trump
>all we do is talk about him non-stop
>ware his stuff as celebrities as a subtle mock

November 8th, ill-informed normal person goes to polls
>Hillary Clinton
>Trump

who do they recognize more??

WTF #imwithher now

I think that it looks more like a white cuck "meta-hipster" sanders supporter tbqh

Holy fuck kek

Like the daily show, they play along to a degree and a lot of times they have a much longer more normal interview and then edit it to make it seem retarded.

>Jew gives Trump and Harry Potter AIDS in his movie
>Raped by elephant dicks, covered in semen
>Eats the nigger ham planet from Precious' pussy

Awful movie.

the kike is still butthurt

his movie on nobby shows the nobility of the working poor, their allegiece to each other and their strength in adversity. It wasnt a massive 'the poor are scum' from a rich middle class jew. Don't fall for that meme, watch the movie.

(((Cohen)))

C A N ' T S T U M P

The only movie I ever walked out of in a theater was the Dictator

Sacha Baron Cohen has one good movie, and that is Borat

Wow, he's only 1 years late on this 'joke.' What a boon for his career.

>a comedian made a joke

It's what sells he knows damn well it isn't actual political commentary, just like this isn't

>youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo

I think I should report him for hate speech on Jewtube tho

>Ali G
>bad character

I remember watching that on tv here when the show used to run.

Trump was one of the rare celebs to see through it right away.

Daily reminder that Baron's cousin BTFO'd the entire scandinavian gender studies institute in the Brainwash series.
show a bit of respect, faggigotrons

>The only movie I ever walked out of in a theater was the Dictator
How come? I thought it was a good movie
You're not an arab are you?

it was shit m8
all that potential against arabic dictatorships humor and he just wasted it on lowest common denominator jokes and a gay as fuck romance subplot

Yeah. There were some pretty funny scenes in Bruno too. Like when he fucked with Ron Paul and those hunters in the tents. But Borat and his earlier Ali G stuff were the funniest.

fuck no, it just seemed so forced and all the funny bits (like all two of them) were in the trailer

how's your new movie doing in the box office sacha?

The Brothers Grimsby was a very forgettable movie.

You're just mad there was a 9/11 joke in it

>not looking into the camera

Fuck

UN FUCKING STUMP ABLE

kek