Based John Oliver attacks MLM

Finally, he goes after a real issue that's concocted by Jews actually preys on minorities. Is he officially /our guy/ now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Y1ya-yF35g
slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2016/07/what_the_trump_network_and_other_multi_level_marketing_companies_felt_like.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's had some good segments, like against pennies and standardized testing, but it doesn't make up for his retardation and Shillarying.
Also, all the good segments have been made by other people or youtubers already and are more informative and less feelsy.

The segments that aren't to do with politics are usually decent

Nice link, OP

>One instance clears the full year of Republican shaming and LE REFUGEES ARE GOOD MEME

Its a shame because he has the cleanest platform of them all and is obviously smart but I dont like british jews having a political stance in america.

Call me when he attacks BLM.

(OP)
I don't see the appeal. If he's not going to be funny I'd rather just watch the news.
youtu.be/1Y1ya-yF35g

only a normie would find such stale material funny

I dated a girl where her entire family was wrapped up in herbalife.

>concocted by Jews
So Stanley Home Products was run by Jews? How about the two MLM graduates of SHP that made it a household word, Amway and Mary Kay cosmetics, they were Jews too, right?

OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD AND CRY ABOUT THE ELECTION FUCKFACE

MLM is like, the safest economic meme to go after because everyone just uses le Pyramid Scheme boogeyman to laugh it off without thinking about how entrenched our class-economic system is. Let's see him go after access-for-pay while pointing out prescient examples of how establishment political figures like Clinton have participated in it in the past

rational thought is """""""""""""republican shaming"""""""""""""?

i had no idea

tell me more how a reality tv host will bring us to the promised land, angry 17 year old

>he has the cleanest platform of them all and is obviously smart
How on earth did you come to that conclusion? The only thing I can think of that sets him apart from other TV hosts is his accent.

Republicans should be ashamed, their party got hijacked by a conman that is going to lose them this election, lose them the supreme court, and likely cause a giant fucking rift in their party that will probably keep them from putting up a coordinated fight in 2020.

Outside of being able to tap into the general anger of the republican base Trump hasn't done a damn thing to grow the party, to convince independent / undecided voters to go for him, or to promote much of a cause outside of vague "we need less immigrants and to bright the jobs back from china" platform.

The fact that millions of people bought into this blatant song and dance is damning. Hillary is such a bad candidate, likely the worst in american history save for one, donald trump. Literally any other of the republican nominees even fucking Jeb! could have easily beaten her with all of these scandals going on around her.

Herbalife and I believe a few other MLMs actually have donated money towards Clinton's campaign.

remember that video of the jew walking through paris getting spit on by muslims for like 3 minutes straight? diversity is great and letting in millions of worthless illiterate muslims is a great idea and we should all be proud because we're great people.

i agree trump for the most part. the republican party needs to burn and along with it the neo-cons and corporatists. this would be a net positive if we can form some kind of nationalist libertarian populist movement from the ashes. but we're probably all fucked because if they let all the illegals vote we will see democrats for the next forseeable future and go the way of 1984.

yeah, its almost like their party was corrupt and fixed the nom for the candidate wholly owned by goldman sachs and the saudis

Thanks for correcting the record!

The fact that this guy isn't living in a gutter and instead has a highly praised TV show is proof that this world is shit and needs to end quickly.

I'm really not surprised someone with this opinion types like a 12-year-old on Facebook.

>their party got hijacked by a conman

Yet I'm willing to bet you're a disgrunteled Bernie-fag and don't see the irony.

>pyramid schemes are a scam
wow, current year man is so intelligent!!

You realize it because they were set up by DNC psyops from Ross Perot to the Tea Party,Alt-Right, and beyond, right?

Neither of the anti-establishment candidates this election had real policy backing them up. Bernie had the slight benefit of being a legislator, but his platform was mostly empty good-sounding promises just like Trump. Take the wall for instance, no one knows who is going to pay for the wall, who is going to build it, when it will be built, if its going to be built in stages or all at once, what kind of security is going to man the wall, is private contractors will be involved or if will strictly be government agencies, etc... All he says is "we're building a big ass wall and Mexico is going to pay for it" And Mexico has said time and again that they aren't. It's just an empty promise that sounds good but has zero substance. The other republican candidates had more realistic immigration policies that aren't just pipe-dreams but they aren't as simple and don't boil down into a fun little chant so they didn't catch on.

Bernie had this same issue with all of his ideas, he's going to make college free, ok how? By raising taxes on the rich to their 1950's levels, ok how? By making people pay their fare share, oh how? Etc... Two groups on opposite ends of the political spectrum voting with emotion over logic.

If that was true Clinton wouldn't have won the primary and more democrats that support Bernie would have won their respected primaries against the democrats that supported Clinton. Also democrats seem to still be cozy with their current policies and ideas. The most Bernie got out of this was ultimately promoting his website Our Revolution, which may or may not end up influencing how the democratic party shapes up, so potentially a slow burn.

You'd be shocked how many people fall for that shit, he makes himself out to be something of an educator.

You'd underestimate the stupidity of libcucks and latinos who buy into this MLM bullshit

>Trump has several CEOs of MLMs on his staff

source?

>just on his staff

slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2016/07/what_the_trump_network_and_other_multi_level_marketing_companies_felt_like.html

Actually he details it better than how you over simplified but there are still gaps of how we would have attained tuition free college.

Either way I think his real goal wasn't to win the primary but to make a name for himself and create favoritism towards more government ran programs while also promoting candidates that support his ideas.

wait tho

you just repeated my comment

you didn't actually answer my question

is this a ruse or do you not understand the question