Why am I supposed to fear this man? Just fucking shoot him

Why am I supposed to fear this man? Just fucking shoot him.

pshh fuck dat shit nigga, bat mothafaka can lyk spidah crawl up walls and sheet. nigga took lyk gunahots to the hed. i aint fuckin wit dat shit, ya feel me

niggers were a mistake

Haha yeah totally :)

>They never aim for his mouth

>Just fucking shoot him.
You didn't see BvS, isn't it?

>niggers were a mistake

What do you mean "were", they still are.

He means the creation of niggers.

>samefag

you know you don't get karma here, right faggot?

Hello nigger

but he's not wearing hockey pads

t. butthurt nigger

Kill yourself for real

He's been shot at plenty

>those fucking Arkham games where one bullet can pierce the Batsuit.

DA DELEGATES JOKER!!!!

>Just fucking shoot him.

Because it's not that easy, retard. Batman uses the night as his tool. He'll hide in the shadows and shades of big objects, buildings, and even people. For years he's been trained in being in stealth and being physically and mentally quick.

Also, he has a bullet proof vest, smart ass

ahh sheeeeit baka dis nigga has bullet proof ahmah n shit. Ain't nothin stopin him desu senpai

Why doesn't he have a visor for his mouth?

pretty much this. its a very large obvious weak point. even during his fight with superman, the way he was being thrown around he shouldve lost every tooth he had. caved in jaw more likely.

It didn't saw BvS, don't you?

That'd make it too easy, also reverse psychothingy. Superman probably thought his power was his impenetrable jaw.

Batman is a shit tier superhero

Seen we BvS not did, wouldn't they?

HEH. HEHHHH

Batman is actually the most powerful meta in existence, he just doesn't know it, thus he's always unconsciously manipulating reality to give himself the win.

Star Wolf is a Big Guy.

Honestly there is no reason at all that Deadshot or Deathstroke shouldn't have already killed him. It's the suspension of disbelief that comics are very well known for. Just shut off your brain and let it happen you stupid faggot.