I think I'm bisexual

I think I'm bisexual.

>What should I do?

KILL YOURSELF

he's right ya know

No thanks.

I don't care what you think. I'm looking for actual advice.

Late night Caturday thread as well, I guess.

An Hero

Just end it all the world will be a better place without a mistake like yourself.

And I gave it to you, faggot

KILL YOURSELF

>bisexual

shits not real my dude. Either you like dick and you're a faggot or you dont. There's no magic middle ground where being into dick isn't full on fucking gay.

>what should I do

accept that you're a disgusting aids carrier and kill yourself to prevent from eventually raping a kid to infect the next generation.

You might as well kill your self before its too late

You're on Sup Forums faggot stop crying

keep on dreaming about loosing virginity

dab

Straightfags and Fagfags don't rape kids, pedos do.

OP, it's fine. Modern women are useless wores.

that's not very nice man
just because someone likes dick and pussy doesn't mean they are some trap lover that wants to say traps arnt gay. some guys just get sexual attraction to dudes and chicks
you should be more accepting

I'm not crying.

Bisexuals like both sexes, not just one. This is the definition of bisexual. Bisexuals are both heterosexual and homosexual. I'm not sure why your brain can't comprehend this but can also comprehend the idea that someone likes to eat both apples and oranges rather than only one and not the other.

'Sup, fam?

Fuck pussy while getting ass fucked

.......autism

samefag
kys

>pointing out basic facts and definitions
>autism
Yeah, okay, user. Whatever you say.

my dick

I realized I'm bisexual when I was 14, accepted it when I was 16 and today I couldn't care less about sexuality. I fall in love, be it with a girl or guy, and I'm happy about it. I put my dick in something, be it a pussy or an asshole, still feels great. Being afraid of genders is just retarded. If you want my advice, stop caring, other people haven't in decades and the ones who still do don't deserve a say in it.

What the fuck. I hope you're not really this retarded, is this bait?

The cats are the only good thing about this thread.

Also I like dick

how about fuck off to one of the other six bi threads going on right now

Nice try

I knew I was bisexual for a while and as I age I become more and more asexual.

I just don't give a fuck anymore, I guess.

Uh, enjoy sucking dick AND fucking pussy and live your life?

The other 3 posts are the same user, guaranteed.

What? I'm just asking for advice, the other threads aren't for that.

I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Oh it's not that I'm not accepting, it's that in life we make choices, and choosing to be a stupid cunt who tries to spread bullshit about a man wanting dick from another man is anything other than downright straight up faggotry, is not a choice I like to watch fags on the internet make, be educated user.

make the right choice

comparing eating fruit to being a fruit

You can make up as many retarded definitions as you want shits still gay as fuck faggot

How's that?

I'm sorry you have this illness hopefully your not so unlucky in the next life:(

>comparing eating fruit to being a fruit
It's literally the same logic.

Take any 2 "things", and place it in there. You can like one thing, or the other thing, or you can like both things. It's really not that fucking hard to understand, you imbecile.

1+1=2

Do you even know what logic is?

>realized I'm bisexual when I was 14

translation

>was touched as a child a few years prior

Well I just mostly ignore it and continue my sad lone life
Works pretty fine

>You can make up as many retarded definitions as you want shits still gay as fuck faggot
nobody is saying that being bisexual makes it less homosexual, it's just that bisexual means you are also heterosexual. You can be both at the same time, they are not mutually exclusive.

I'm sure homophobes think of bisexuals the same as gays - but that's not the point. You can like both.

I support OP, if you don't, you're an asshole, plain and simple

Are you him? Do you know him? Are you living his life?

Then shut the fuck up. I've known I was bi since I was 10 or 11, and no, never had anything happen to me until I dated a girl at 17 years old

sure, enjoying a snack is the same as affronting nature with you sick homosexual affirmations to the good Lord

>same thing

sure

>illness
>enjoying pussy and dick rather than only one of them in isolation
No, nigger, you're the one missing out.

Prove your god exists, or leave the thread.

because cats are pure and this thread is about somthing that shouldn't exist.

getting awful defensive here. Kind of like a victim would be, specifically one who doesn't want us to know he actually was molested.

>affronting nature
What the fuck are you talking about?

It comes down to this. Do you like this thing? Yes. Do you like this other thing? Yes.

Great! You like both things!

That's literally all that's being discussed here. It's no surprise though that you're religious, since you're clearly retarded, and only retarded people are religious. Kek.

>somthing that shouldn't exist.
What's that, and why do you think that?

Yes, it is gay as fuck, but liking women is straight as fuck.
Being sexual with both men and women is being sexual with two different things.
The pretext "bi" means two.
So you see, bi-sexual means your not only a faggot, you are a straight faggot, with two sexual preferences. Not one. Two.
Fucking retard

Your too far gone such a shame there is no God to stop such suffering.

>making assumptions about people based on 0 evidence
This is why we can't have good things.

it's Adam and eve not Adam and steve

>Your
Clearly intelligent.

No, I developed feelings for a male classmate for the first time ever at that point. It took me two years to stop freaking out about it and being scared of my future, because I was still a retarded who judges people based on sexuality back then.

Where are you from OP, I realize that means a lot when it comes to how your sexuality is accepted. Are you scared others won't accept you or do you not accept yourself?

That's because Eve was the only one around, maybe he would have fucked Steve too, if he was there.

I hope you and op are both Russian or muslim, those two cultures really know how to throw a gay parade

/thread

go suck a dick?

Who cares? This is the Internet why would that matter there are more important things like mental health clearly some aren't getting the help they need this thread is an example.

Both of those cultures are failing and will be gone in 100 years completely, or evolved to change with modern attitudes about these things.

>enjoying fucking both sexes
>needing help
You're one retarded nigger, aren't you?

Everyone is either bisexual or liars who have not come to terms with it.

I see a lot of “straight” dudes commenting, but the fact of the matter is:

>no completely sraight person would knowingly browse Sup Forums at the risk of seeing another mans penis.

I any part of you is okay with just scrolling past it; then you,too, are a little gay.

Find a man to fuck you

Anything LGBT and because they are a pathetic group of people.

This but not for this reasons

/thread

Are you just talking about the community, Pride, and whatnot? What if they aren't actively a part of the community, they just happen to be lesbian, gay, bisexual, or trans, but they don't bother people about it?
I mean, OP is simply asking for advice about something very personal, why do you have to be an asshole about it?

Shut your mouth before I suck your dick, faggot.

This is now a gay thread

You need to be over 18 to post here, little girl

Insanity

Fuck both men and women.

Enjoy your life.

One of many.

why not a bisexual thread?

There is no what if all fags need attention and reaction to feel normal because they clearly all hate themselves.

Nothing, just go with the flow op

Pick a side, faggot

Or they just want to be accepted into society, especially because of assholes like you.

Why? I pick both sides.

Okay that's fine

see I can see a dick and not be at all attracted to it tho, no hard feelings if you will. You however, can't help with being both a faggot and a fucking imbecile.

Shit like this is why we should have the 4th Reich feature the faggots.

When Hitler our Lord and savoir rises for his second coming your gonna wish you didn't think dick was delicious cunt. Get fucking gassed.

Most of the human race is, especially men. Weak people can't admit it. Fuck who you want. Enjoy it. Take what is offerd. Take what is yours. Nothing to regret.

kek

OR maybe it's cause deep down each of em knows they are freaks that deserve to have shit lives and never find love because they are disgusting.

Just like murderers pedos animal abusers and anything else wrong with the world they are literally all in the same boat anyone that's not straight.

No, they just want to be accepted for who they are, because people like you exist.

The is nothing ethically wrong with sexual relations between consenting adults - you're comparing that with clearly unethical behavior.

Your brain is fucked, mate.

There*

is this a cat thread?

that sounds keenly like something that isn't my fucking problem, cry alone faggot

it can be, in addition to what it is

Allah says we should put them to the sword, morally wrong enough for me, what are you some kind of islamaphobe you insensitive piece of shit. how fucking dare you try and defend this trash