What would you do to me?

What would you do to me?

Lick butthole then insert penis

Put my tongue inside that butthole then suck on it, then your balls and dick, then slide my dick in your ass and pound you nice and hard. Probably also get a very large dildo or buttplug and stretch out your butthole more and gape it, then piss inside your gape

Make sweet tender love to you and make you feel like a bitch that you are

You should make a video

take photos of you and send to your parents and grandparents

>then piss inside your gape
eeeeeehhhhh

Now this sounds more like it

Some day

Girls are sticky and smelly. I'll stick with a clean, freshly shaven boi pucci, thank you very much. Looking good, OP.

For what purpose?

A man after my own heart.

Pray your gay away.

Oh I'd be very good to you, OP. Not only would I fuck you gently and then roughly (though not in a mean way) but I'd also make sure you were satisfied. I'd worship your cock to say "thank you." After you swallow my cum, I'd gladly swallow yours. You're such a good boy, you deserve this.

Holy fuck, get on discord and make some vids thanks

>MarilynManson.jpeg
I'd listen to you

RaTe mY bOi pUccI

Discord is for fags.

Sounds kinda boring. Is that all?

Keep talking. I wish i was brave enough to do this IRL

>Discord
No thanks. But i'll take it as a compliment, thank you.

sit on my face please!

Actually not bad if you're into mature guys who take care of themselves. A mature guy in good shape can be very sexy. The only thing I"d change is asking him to shave his hole.

You would have to be gay not to fuck an ass like that! I would make you my cum slut and take time out of my day every single day to leave a load inside your ass. Looks fucking amazing..

Great pics but you sound worse than a god dam woman.

Keep talking? Okay. I love that you take such good care of yourself with your shaving. It's so sexy and the feel of skin on skin is so much better when a boy like you is well shaven. So smooth and soft. I love that you're uncut. I'd love to thank you for your obedience by working my tongue between your skin and your mushroom. Of course I know boys like you don't always behave. While I'd normally fuck you gently with sensual passion, If you misbehaved I'd have to show you discipline. I can be so loving and gentle...or not. I can treat you like my little princess or I can make you my slave.

If necessary I'd even keep your cock in a locked cage. I'd slap you around, throw you against the wall, and fuck you until you cry a bit before begging for release which you haven't earned. The minimum amount of time before I'd let you out of your cock cage is a month. Imagine no release for you for a month. Imagine your feeling of regret at displeasing me while also being amazed at the waterfall of precum you make while I'm fucking you. Then once I'm satisfied I'd let you out and suck you off. Because I'm such a good king master I'd probably even apologize with a mouth full of cum for keeping you caged. At the end of the day I want my boy to be happy.

You better have a nice tongue

Sounds like the dream

Thank you. I'm just really horny, don't read too much into it. I'm really shy IRL and this being an anonymous site is a place for me to vent a little

Oh I do and I would tongue that hole for hours on end! Suck those balls and cock too while I'm at it

I'm going to be fappin to your pics in a minute, and probably every day.

Any with legs spread?

I get being shy. Why not make an account on one of the hookup apps like Grindr? A lot of guys just wnat to suck you off and don't want anything in return. It's a great way to get some confidence along with some safe experience. Just let a couple of guys suck you off and then build up to everything else. It's anonymous too until you meet in real life and he goes for your zipper. No commitments. Tons of fun.

sharpie

these pictures are making me really fucking horny. literally every time i would be around you, you better believe youre getting your ass filled

lynch

It's 05:30 am here, so this is my last post. I am also out of nice pictures anyway, so it's fitting.
Thank you, good night, see you around

Thanks baby, i came.
Real life sucks.

You really know how to make them boxers drop

You deserve a good daddy (I'm only 26) to be good to you.

I wanna poke your balls with my dick

give you a ball bat to the head for being a faggot

>bat
Must be pretty big if you call it that

Batman must be a big guy

This is why people hate faggots. You can't just like what you like and keep your faggot fucking mouth shut. You have to say shit that isn't even true that you probably don't believe just to convince yourself that you're not a disgusting piece of subhuman shit. The truth is, you probably can't get laid because women hate you so you act like you're disgusted by them just to make yourself feel better. How pathetic.

suck your balls and fuck your ass deep

I'd cum in your ass, probably.

How old are you OP?

Butt and soles?

I'd get you mental health help. Support you as you go through hetero reprogramming.

Really wanna eat your boi pucci and suck your cock in this position user. Why are you doing this to me? You know that after I eat you out and suck you that I'm just going to devastate your butt with my cock for making me so crazy for you. Is that what you want?

Make out with your ass and beg for you to fart in my mouth like a good faggot

Fuck you like that on your back while squeezing and slapping your balls a bit. Not to the point of agony, but to make you cry out submissively

I wonder if you've ever heard the word hypocrisy before

get some help for your mental illness

Lol insecure much? Feel like projecting?

Gas you.

I see we have a real comedian here

Seeing as how I posted the pic of pence I do indeed find myself to be quite the comedian. I find that humor such as this is under appreciated due to it being used so much but can still get some laughs when used at the appropriate time. Spend some more time on this crazy thing called the web and you'll realize I'm right sport.

punch you in the balls

I would love to play with you and make you a sub. I'd want to hear you begging to fun. Are you into femdom?

Begging to cum*

Op still here?

sniff
lick
breed