Just watched this. We aren't like this, it is a little exaggerated to be honest. I enjoyed it though, great craic

Just watched this. We aren't like this, it is a little exaggerated to be honest. I enjoyed it though, great craic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMV2tfk3PXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=xKHTAnhqeKI
youtube.com/watch?v=FplXagRcNQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAGS

FOOKIN

>we
Irish or Romanii?

Irish obviously.

Are you a gypo? No? Then he's not portraying you.

I am

How much do you want to bet the device he's posting from is stolen.

It isn't actually.

It's the best film that was ever made you mean

i never understood this part. like are they just a group of people living in trailers on government land or something? how could that possibly be popular enough to warrant featuring in a film

I'm from Newfoundland Canada, and some people here actually do speak just like the Pikeys

Newfies are barely people

It's something about being coastal trash that's universal

u ever stept ur hands in petrol to finish a fight?

>petriddle
Ftfy

>We aren't like this
you mean a complete set of teeth?

yeah ur not that good looking

I hope this is shitposting?

Are you guys actually gypsies or not? I haven't done much research into you guys but you certainly don't look like the brown subhumans we've got pouring in from romania

>he thinks pikeys are the same thing as gypsies

Keep laughing while your daughters get blacked
That's because we are Irish

Yeah I just read about it, you certainly don't sound like gypsies, considering the fact that you apparently work (historically), aren't all criminals and are genetically irish.

Traveling people. We move around in caravans, wear brightly-coloured clothing sometimes in jarring colour combinations, and have a reputation for mending pots and pans as well as thievery. We are mostly a non-violent people.

>Keep laughing while your daughters get blacked
is that what passes for humor in your caravan park?

also if i had a daughter, i'd probably be more comfortable if she brought home a black guy than pic related

nah i really have no idea how gypsies work. like we have scummy mooches but they stay in one spot and collect from the government.

>pic related

well yes bringing home a cartoon frog would be quite disturbing

What the fuck is a craic? Speak english you filthy fucking chink.

Yeah living here is pretty gay, people here are very stereotypically hard-as-fuck fisherman. Sort of like a port town in any pirate fiction, but even less intelligent

>humor
you aren't just a country not but a yank to top it all off. You really couldn't get any worse.
>having long hair like a queer

You fuckers are so much worse. Not nearly as clean, in shape or well dressed. And just not clever enough to pull off a con with that kind aptitude.

You're more the snatch a laptop off a cafe table and run type. All that work just to come to Sup Forums to defend yourself.

I dont wanna sound like a queer or nothin but Depeche Mode is a sweet band

>he lives in a fucking caravan trailer and doesn't know how to speak

>you aren't just a country not but a yank to top it all off.
uhhh... what? can you put the bottle of grain alcohol down and rephrase whatever the fuck you're trying to say?

Bastard thieving gypsy cunts. Gas yourself and your family.

Wipe Jamal's cum out of your eyes and you might be able to make some sense of it.

i tried rereading it and still have no idea. but it's pretty cute that you type as fucky as you people speak

>you aren't just a country not but a yank to top it all off. You really couldn't get any worse.
>you aren't just a country not

Get gassed.

t. Not Irish

Gypos are pikeys. Pikeys are gypos. Before the last few years of shitskin imports there were no Roma here. Gypsies have always been just Irish Travellers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMV2tfk3PXQ

You're really hurting my feelings. Enjoy praying to the black cock

how about you traveler piece of shits pack your shit and travel the fuck out of here

Yarnjuhacunry buhayahnk tahtahpitahah

And you're going to make us are you? We are the only white men left in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs

they are similar to gypsies but slightly better, I just hate the fact that most of their women are ignorant fucking cunts with no future because women arent supposed to do jack shit besides getting pregnant and make food xD

lol i don't think there's even a single black person in my town. can you say the same thing you drunk bum?

>We are the only white men left in Europe.

Thank God for inbreeding. Keep it pure.

>That's a bad thing

You're a non-white coward that let's his country be run by a nigger
Good1. Haven't heard it in a long time ;^)

Okay sorry I thought there were gypos everywhere, but maybe it's because I'm so used to them

t. frenchfag

Some stay in the same spot but a lot move around and do basically what the fuck they want. I saw a documentary a while ago where they destroyed a rugby field's outer wall to camp on it near Marseille and nobody dared to tell them to fuck off. At some point they weren't happy for some reason (can't remember what) so they blocked a whole highway by burning tires on it and putting barriers and the cops didn't do shit about it. A woman asked them if she could pass because she had her newborn baby with her in the car and it was burning hot that day and they refused. Oh and the cherry on top of the shitcake, all of them had expensive cars. I'm talking 15k minimum

Now the ones that lived near my place weren't nearly as bad but they used to steal a bunch of shit from my uncle every now and then

>let's his country be run by a nigger
uhhh, so? doesn't bother me.

since you're so concerned with race: how does it make you feel to see the hordes of refugees move in to an apartment building that you park your caravan in front of?

>French """"men""""
First off, I live in a house. Second, I feel sorry for the pathetic fools that allowed this to happen. It doesn't affect me at the end of the day so I really couldn't care.

>French """"men""""

What about them?

Why didn't the government just tell them to fuck off?

My friend and i watched this movie and for months afterwards we were saying 'fuck dags', and coincidently its a Sup Forums meme

OP if you autist this enough it could be the birth of a new meme.

Believe me, I'm a meme speculator.

what is a craic

No one wants to anger them I think. They're trigger happy and they can move away pretty quickly if things turns to shit. Basically what they say at the end of the movie

But that's france. A friend of mine is portuguese and he told me people there are a bit less afraid. "destroy their caravans with crowbars" less afraid. That must be why I don't like them, I'm half portuguese

>First off, I live in a house. Second, I feel sorry for the pathetic fools that allowed this to happen. It doesn't affect me at the end of the day so I really couldn't care.

Takes the wheels off a trailer and calls it a house.
Of course it doesn't effect you.
1. You have someone to blame for your crimes.
2. If it you get outnumbered you just put the wheels back on and move.

why doesnt someone just shoot them all

Trigger happy? They carry fucking guns? I suppose you'd need them in France though. Are they actual travellers or some of those paki gyspies from Romania?
Lmao, you're a funny chap. I can feel your butthurt through the screen. Keep sucking the black cock you worthless cunt, kek.

I fuckin 8 poikeys

ah I see they've extended mobile reception to your caravan park

well see I dont necessarily think it's bad for a grown woman to do that but most of the pikey bitches become mothers before reaching adulthood and most of them dont even finish high school, they are just ignorant dumb alcoholic cunts raising future criminals.

t. Upset little liberal cunt

>A friend of mine is portuguese and he told me people there are a bit less afraid
I'm gonna say that's bullshit I have seen plenty of Poortuguese men bitching at gypsies on Sup Forums, I recall one guy specifically complaining about some gypsy kid stepping into a pizza restaurant to steal pizza from the costumers and no one did jack shit because they knew they would get lynched by nigger gypsies

>t. Upset little liberal cunt
Why would a liberal be upset at some disgusting single mother chain smoking alcoholic slut though? that doesnt make any sense user
t. guy you were responding

They're armed too. But I guess it must've happened a bunch of times. Actually I'm pretty sure my uncle shot their truck once while they were running away after stealing a bunch of scrap metal from him
Oh yeah they're loaded

It depends, but the ones in the south have spanish or portuguese names so I don't know really. There are a lot of communities but we call them all gypsies

Here's a famous one. He made a video on youtube insulting one of his relatives I guess. Just so you see the type of people they are

youtube.com/watch?v=xKHTAnhqeKI

The other guy's response

youtube.com/watch?v=FplXagRcNQM

It was uzz that wanted a caravan...

>They're armed too
they dont live in the US though, there is no way in hell they are better armed than the government, the reality is that the government doesn't want to do shit because they know they are dumb and aggressive and if they force their hand the dumb fucks will end up getting killed themselves and this will spark a world wide shitstorm and no modern first world country wants that.

Maybe he's from a different region

Or maybe my friend's just embellishing the truth, which is a very real possibility

>disgusting single mother chain smoking alcoholic slut
All false. No need to be jealous lad, not my fault your women can't get enough of the black cock
Fucking kek. They're a bit like us but you know, not white and subhumans.

Oh my bad I thought you meant civilians

Yeah the government definitely doesn't want to look like the bad guys, even though they're literally ruining every place they stay at and steal all the time. And this is coming from an antiracist

>All false.
well the sluts in my gypsies livetime Sup Forums shows seem to disagree, just letting you know I'm not Merrikan

>I saw it on TV so it must be true
Sound america to me laddy

YOU might not be like that but there's a reason that shit was in Crank.

So literally what's the difference between gypsies and gyppos and romanis and pikeys and other scum that acts exactly alike but apparently is completely different from each other? I mean they do look different in different countries but I thought that's just competent inbreeding.

there is no real difference between them besides perhaps skin color, of course they are all going to say their specific nigger group is more civilized and better than the other nigger gypsy group, they are all the same though

what's with europeans and being mad online

WTF are those videos?

French is such a non threatening language.
I'm sure I'd get my ass kicked just for laughing at them and asking if they could tell me about this evenings house wine.

I don't even remember the plot of this movie. it was just nonsense.

>We are mostly a non-violent people.

kek fuck up you pikey knob

>Just watched this
already watch it but now you set me into watching Trainspotting

Or what you chav cunt?

ill send your jaw so far across the car park youll have to ring your 45 first cousins to help you look for it

kek